Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Thanks Morg! Hope I get a female or two of the Killer Mulange!

Gave a few plants 1/4 trans last night and they really liked it. A few of the plants are getting really dry leaves which 8s odd because I keep my rh pretty high. Problem is, the minder says it's 20 points higher than the cheapo meters so I split the difference, minder says 70, cheapo says 50 so I say it's 60!:rofl: temp rose to 88 in the last 24 hours so I'm guessing that may be why plus the BCP has some major tacoing going on.

Looks great, Brother! :welldone:

Thank you kind sir!

Yes ween some of those leaves are looking pretty warm.

Yeah, warm and dry somehow. My stupid minder say rh is off the charts and I even dialed that back a little just now because it said it was 80! My ink bird said it was 55. Really kinda pissing me off a bit. Supposedly the minder has one of the best sensors out there but I don't trust it as cheapie meter and ink bird are pretty close. Grrrr! Gonna have to use AC in the damn winter.

Mornin Ween...plants are looking a lil stressed ...but you got this . :high-five:
Can you get the temp down some , say to between 75 and 85 F?
They don't look bad...just could be better is all. Cheers and enjoy your day bud.:high-five:

Thanks Doogs! Yes, I will get the temps down. This unseasonably warm winter weather caught me off guard. I had previously set my AC to 75 so it would keep room tents are in from getting to warm but I turned it off. I'll turn it back on and/or hook to my ink bird temp controller.

Suggestions for my tall A5? She is a beast and I'm thinking I'll up can when it dries out enough, ahead of schedule simply because how big She is. Should I flip her soon after? I do have a decent amount of headroom and can keep her kinda low in boot camp.

Cheers!:passitleft:

Yes, no worriez. Try and get her as THICK as possible before u flip her. If you can keep her in veg without worriez of 'headroom' than do it. Just keep tieing her down , more and more. She will begin to thicken up nicely and her yield will greatly improve. Tieing down is your best option right now , rather than SCing her every two/three days OK.
Keep in mind..the room you give her, the more she will take....haha.

If u have been giving her 15, thats plenty imo, but it won't hurt to give her a stronger Drench of say 20 to 25 mls. per gal. Not continuously though OK, just one , of each Drench,..GI and Trans. Then see how she responded. This will take a week to 10 days with your schedule , so please let me know how she looks after these two HD feedings OK. Don't forget to add Tea ok Ween. :high-five:

I’m having same problem with my controller sensor. Every once and awhile it goes off it seems. Good part is I can calibrate it.Got 4 other sensors and all reading the same. I’d think to trust the trolmaster but with the rest all the same or very close it’s hard too.
Trolmaster said I may have faulty sensor.

Thank you kind sir!

Yeah, warm and dry somehow. My stupid minder say rh is off the charts and I even dialed that back a little just now because it said it was 80! My ink bird said it was 55. Really kinda pissing me off a bit. Supposedly the minder has one of the best sensors out there but I don't trust it as cheapie meter and ink bird are pretty close. Grrrr! Gonna have to use AC in the damn winter.

Thanks Doogs! Yes, I will get the temps down. This unseasonably warm winter weather caught me off guard. I had previously set my AC to 75 so it would keep room tents are in from getting to warm but I turned it off. I'll turn it back on and/or hook to my ink bird temp controller.

Suggestions for my tall A5? She is a beast and I'm thinking I'll up can when it dries out enough, ahead of schedule simply because how big She is. Should I flip her soon after? I do have a decent amount of headroom and can keep her kinda low in boot camp.

Lookin good ween! they are coming along huh? :) :passitleft:

I had the same situation happened to me this week! I haven't had to run the AC since November and now i have to! Damn you bipolar weather in Maine!!!! It's friggin 50 degress here bub! When i got home from work, i checked on the room as usual and discovered my room was overheating at 90 degrees a few times while i was working. Yikes! So i turned on the AC and hoping the plants didn't stress out too much.

Your A5 is lookin good and i don't think you'll have to flip right away after upcan. My plants didn't and stayed in bootcamp for a while before flip. :)

Thank you kind sir!

You've got the opposite problem as me. I had to run a heater last summer to keep up with my mini split that was only on dehumidifier mode.

Try using a medicine measuring cup to measure trans. Like what you get with cough syrup. They with great for the 5-30ml range.

Where I live, I'm constantly riding the fence on temps. I had the AC on yesterday with shorts and T shirt...today I have the heater on with jeans and sweat shirt. We don't have terrible weather here, but the plants can get outside their ideal range if I don't pay attention.

For my drenches, I have a graduated shot glass, but usually use the "plop" tech.

You've got the opposite problem as me. I had to run a heater last summer to keep up with my mini split that was only on dehumidifier mode.

Try using a medicine measuring cup to measure trans. Like what you get with cough syrup. They with great for the 5-30ml range.
Yup..thats wat i use. Works great as they fill to 30mls. Just wat i put in for every two gal. watering can i use.. :passitleft:

100 for like $5 on amazon :high-five:

If u have been giving her 15, thats plenty imo, but it won't hurt to give her a stronger Drench of say 20 to 25 mls. per gal. Not continuously though OK, just one , of each Drench,..GI and Trans. Then see how she responded. This will take a week to 10 days with your schedule , so please let me know how she looks after these two HD feedings OK. Don't forget to add Tea ok Ween. :high-five:

Got it, thanks! :high-five:

I’m having same problem with my controller sensor. Every once and awhile it goes off it seems. Good part is I can calibrate it.Got 4 other sensors and all reading the same. I’d think to trust the trolmaster but with the rest all the same or very close it’s hard too.
Trolmaster said I may have faulty sensor.

I asked about calibrating the minder but he said that's not possible then went into the speil about it being best sensor on market.

Lookin good ween! they are coming along huh? :) :passitleft:

I had the same situation happened to me this week! I haven't had to run the AC since November and now i have to! Damn you bipolar weather in Maine!!!! It's friggin 50 degress here bub! When i got home from work, i checked on the room as usual and discovered my room was overheating at 90 degrees a few times while i was working. Yikes! So i turned on the AC and hoping the plants didn't stress out too much.

Your A5 is lookin good and i don't think you'll have to flip right away after upcan. My plants didn't and stayed in bootcamp for a while before flip. :)

Thanks bud! Not sure yet if I will upcan soon or give more time.:hmmmm:

I'll grab a few, thanks! :passitleft:

Where I live, I'm constantly riding the fence on temps. I had the AC on yesterday with shorts and T shirt...today I have the heater on with jeans and sweat shirt. We don't have terrible weather here, but the plants can get outside their ideal range if I don't pay attention.

For my drenches, I have a graduated shot glass, but usually use the "plop" tech.

I'll grab some of the plastic ones or use my tequila shot glass measuring an ounce of tequilla.....um I mean transplant and marking it. Thanks Gov! :high-five:

Yup..thats wat i use. Works great as they fill to 30mls. Just wat i put in for every two gal. watering can i use.. :passitleft:

No tequila for the plants! :goof:

100 for like $5 on amazon :high-five:

Thanks farmer! I think I'll try the glass shot glass 1st.

Cheers all!:passitleft:

Update time! Seems like they're taking forever to veg! I'm considering up canning a couple of them earlier than usual, the tall A5 because she looks unhappy in the small pot and the quad because I need a bigger Porto train her to the edges.

Doc Buds Lemon Paki is my star right now!

Back
Top Bottom