Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

That in between time when you're waiting for your plants to gain some steam and make more roots and get a few more nodes can seem to take forever. I stuck a small og into flower in its 1 gal because it was moving too slowly for my liking. I might get 10 grams from it when I finally harvest, but that's fine.

Your plants all look healthy, and your patience will definitely pay off down the line

That in between time when you're waiting for your plants to gain some steam and make more roots and get a few more nodes can seem to take forever. I stuck a small og into flower in its 1 gal because it was moving too slowly for my liking. I might get 10 grams from it when I finally harvest, but that's fine.

Your plants all look healthy, and your patience will definitely pay off down the line

Thanks Gov! These plants are fairly small for about 60 days old. I did train them pretty intense so that probably slowed em down a bit. When I move to bigger pots, I will veg until tent is full before flipping.

:passitleft:

You trying to upset duggan with your first picture. I take different angles to hide that shit lol

Haha! Nah, I'm kinda running low on soil so shorted her a little. Mixed a batch last night.

:passitleft:

Nice Ween...wait till she gets a hold of all that soil....she gonna really motor. So...wat your sayin is..... :passitleft:..
your one gallon short......:rofl:
Scotia.... :high-five:

Yeah, I'm 1 gallon short of a picnic!:rofl:

Looking good Ween. I am watching your A5 I plan to run it next along with some Malawi x Panama all from ACE so I am interested to see how it does

Thanks PC! My big A5 is growing like mad! I tied down a few leaders just now and there are lots of bud sites. I could flip today and do pretty good but will let her go for a couple weeks. Jeez, she might need her own tent!:rofl:

Oh, I also have a Bubba Hash from Ace going and 2 A5xMulange which I got from Morgile.

Thanks PC! My big A5 is growing like mad! I tied down a few leaders just now and there are lots of bud sites. I could flip today and do pretty good but will let her go for a couple weeks. Jeez, she might need her own tent!:rofl:
Hell yeah let her get big, From what I hear it is some pottant stuff for the head so you will want plenty of it. No celling WoHo. I cant wait to try it.

Hey ween, PC and gang :bong: looking good brother, I was supposed to train my hazes:laugh: but for some dang reason I just love watching them grow. I'm looking forward to your big A5 :passitleft:

I'm with you farmer. I know there are times I could increase yield or whatever with some training and an extra 2 weeks or so, but 8-10 weeks in veg and I'm always at the point I MUST make room. I've been running perpetual for several years and have little need to increase yield though. Accordingly, training is usually just a word. I'll top at times depending on strain and let them recover of course, but spreading them out and/or tying them down...not really for me.

I need to try this too at some point!

I have 2 concerns. 1st is someone is chomping on a few leaves. Only a few and I don't see any kind of bugs anywhere. See pic 1 and let me know if it looks familiar. 2nd is I have a bunch of these odd looking tiny new growth, see pic 2. Yes, I've been checking my timer!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom