Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Not sure if I'll do an outside crop but I appreciate all the info! I'd really like to grow some under the sun but my property is small so not sure it'll happen. Thinking of building a small greenhouse though.

How about individual plant light deprivation grow pods!?!? You could grow plants in a window and then when it starts getting dark the pod would close and a light would go on for an hour or two for veg or push to flower. Shouldn't be to hard to make....:idea:
I did a grow in my little backyard maybe 20x20 I live in a townhouse lol anyway I grew them in 5 gal buckets with holes drilled in them I hooked them up to my existing irrigation system runs on a battery timer I could leave town when I wanted no problem they got about 4 ft. :)

I have more space than that but it's not legal here yet, will be soon if all goes as planned. Who knows what kind of shitty laws there will be but it looks like they will allow home growing. So right now, I don't want to jeopardize my indoor grow by having plants in my yard in open sight. Maybe next year. I do have spots near my camp I can bushwack into so that's a possibility.....

I have more space than that but it's not legal here yet, will be soon if all goes as planned. Who knows what kind of shitty laws there will be but it looks like they will allow home growing. So right now, I don't want to jeopardize my indoor grow by having plants in my yard in open sight. Maybe next year. I do have spots near my camp I can bushwack into so that's a possibility.....
don't blame you one bit just be patient it will happen just letting you no how easy it can be!

Looking at sunrise/set times and it doesn't get down to 12/12 until late September. Approximately when in light cycle will they start blooming, it's got to be before 12/12.
I have wondered the same thing Ween

Looking at sunrise/set times and it doesn't get down to 12/12 until late September. Approximately when in light cycle will they start blooming, it's got to be before 12/12.
Most plants start to flower in early august around here. It is not so much the amount of light they are getting, but the fact that they are starting to get less and less. Plus they have reached maturity which helps trigger flower when the amount of light they get starts decreasing. Also as I have read through journals and the topic of far red lighting has come up it has been mentioned that as we get into lae summer and early fall we start to get more and more far red light which helps put the plants to sleep faster meaning that they can still flower with more light hours.

Most plants start to flower in early august around here. It is not so much the amount of light they are getting, but the fact that they are starting to get less and less. Plus they have reached maturity which helps trigger flower when the amount of light they get starts decreasing. Also as I have read through journals and the topic of far red lighting has come up it has been mentioned that as we get into lae summer and early fall we start to get more and more far red light which helps put the plants to sleep faster meaning that they can still flower with more light hours.
that's about when it happens here to by the end of September some will be done!

I was not suggesting April, just saying that I have done it successfully. I also do know others that shoot to have theirs outside then. But I now know a lot more people hat refuse to put things out before June because of the short days. With him planning to run seed plants the amount of light is not the real issue, it will be whether or not it will be warm enough at night to not kill/damage plants. May seems like a good time to shoot for.
You also need to be aware of the "micro-climate" in the area you put them. Even if it's daylight, if the plants are in a shaded area, they may not be getting enough light towards the end of the day, making the days appear shorter.

A few pics. A little slow going right now, it's been 12 days since last drink for A5s and 10 days for BCPs and it's gonna be another day or two. The tall BCP will be tomorrow and I took a peak at the roots, not so good yet. I over my Delicious candy, only plant on 12/12 to the small tent and the seedlings and clones into the 4x4.

Thanks Penny and Neiko! The BB is from dope seeds. One is more of a dank smell but the other is like blueberry muffin. I should get about a 1/4 total from both!:rofl:
I fully understand, Brother! I think I may get an OZ out of the two DDA's in a tent where I typically harvest 6-8 oz's. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom