Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Thanks All for the huey and controller suggestions!

Sorry for the lack of updates but not much is going on. I'm actually pretty embarrassed at how they are doing so far since I moved them into the 1s.

I'm eyeing up a Gorilla 5X5 at 40% off through Monday. I've been wanting a 5x5 so this deal is perfect.

I hope you all had a nice relaxing Thanksgiving!

:passitleft:

Thanks All for the huey and controller suggestions!

Sorry for the lack of updates but not much is going on. I'm actually pretty embarrassed at how they are doing so far since I moved them into the 1s.

I'm eyeing up a Gorilla 5X5 at 40% off through Monday. I've been wanting a 5x5 so this deal is perfect.

I hope you all had a nice relaxing Thanksgiving!

Get it! It’s a great size :thumb:

Awesome offer Farmer, thanks! I may take you up on that but will probably still buy this one. Some day I may build rooms but for now I'll stick to tents.

I definitely recommend getting 2 of the high CFM kits! if you remember last year I had to brace the walls with wood, I have a 440cfm exhaust fan on my carbon filter and it sucks the tent in bad. I ordered 2 high cfm kits and now the oscillating fans are find and the walls are solid :passitleft:

I definitely recommend getting 2 of the high CFM kits! if you remember last year I had to brace the walls with wood, I have a 440cfm exhaust fan on my carbon filter and it sucks the tent in bad. I ordered 2 high cfm kits and now the oscillating fans are find and the walls are solid :passitleft:

Do you use 2 high CFM kits in 1 tent?

Why not make your own. below is a 1/2 inch saddle tee. just need to cut some CPVC/PVC to press fit
between the two ends

1575148427525.png

They also make these that can be placed anywhere on the bar to allow hanging stuff

1575147310194.png

Sounds good. I'll take 2 sets for my 5x5 and 1 for my 4x4, ha, thanks Gazoo!

Do you use 2 high CFM kits in 1 tent?
It would be so nice to not have to give up grow area, to tent collapse. These new tents collapse more than the old ones, and have cheaper zippers, that fail more !! I have a 4x4 tent , made by American tent Co. I paid $250 for it in 2006, and it's now got a velcro door Zipper, but overall still in good shape. The newer Gorilla tent front door Zipper failed about 1.5 yrs., after purchase. I'm thinking of making one from 4x8 sections of rigid insulation.
Hope all is well Ween ? :passitleft: :surf:

All good here puff! I hope the same is true for you!

Plants are finally starting too look ok after not looking good from the transplant from solos to 1s. I got my 3 hueys! Have a Gorilla 5x5 on the way, will plant 2 autos soon. I purchased a rh/temp Wi-Fi sensor so I can check remotely. It's called a "Minder" and is from P&L Grow systems, Home - P&L Grow Systems

I think @Gazoo would love all the data and charts you can get! See a couple examples below.

Plants are finally starting too look ok after not looking good from the transplant from solos to 1s. I got my 3 hueys! Sent the extra 1 to Duggan. Have a Gorilla 5x5 on the way, will plant 2 autos soon. I purchased a rh/temp Wi-Fi sensor so I can check remotely. It's called a "Minder" and is from P&L Grow systems, Home - P&L Grow Systems

I think @Gazoo would love all the data and charts you can get! See a couple examples below.

I have been looking at them, probably will add one a little later down the road.
Is it fairly easy to understand and use?

I have been looking at them, probably will add one a little later down the road.
Is it fairly easy to understand and use?

Yes, pretty easy. I had troubles hooking it up at first but got great support from Lee. Not sure if its still valid or not but I got 50% off using promo code LA50, which came from @Light Addict They are developing controllers but they're not ready yet.

The rh sensor is very sensitive. At first I thought it was way out of wack because I have 2 of the cheap rh/temp units in there and the minder read over 20 points higher. I contacted Lee and he explained they are tested and much more accurate/sensitive than the cheap ones so I really want to believe this one. I did move the sensor away from the canopy and on the other side of the tent than the huey, still reads a little high 60-70 while the cheap ones are about 40-50.

Plants are finally starting too look ok after not looking good from the transplant from solos to 1s. I got my 3 hueys! Sent the extra 1 to Duggan. Have a Gorilla 5x5 on the way, will plant 2 autos soon. I purchased a rh/temp Wi-Fi sensor so I can check remotely. It's called a "Minder" and is from P&L Grow systems, Home - P&L Grow Systems

The vapor pressure deficit feature is nice...
Hopefully it lets you couple your fan with your humidification/dehumidification equipment... i always wondered how easy/hard it will be to balance the vpd in a small space like a 4x4 tent

Back
Top Bottom