Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

Thanks Ween! When I start getting anything photogenic again I will be sure to drop some pics in here. I have a Sour Strawberry I am going to take soon that I will take pics of before it gets the chop. Super healthy all the way through flower. One of very few strains I have grown that I can say that for!

Sounds good! I look forward to seeing them! :yummy:

Hi Ween! Thanks for the invite. Good thing you posted your best in focus picture in my journal. It was a beautiful sight.

Your canopy is so even, ready to see all the colas that will form because of it. Really beautiful photo worthy plants.

:welldone:

Hi G2! Welcome or should I say welcome back!? This journal has been around for a very long time so pretty sure you've posted in it before. After these 2 rounds, maybe I'll start a new journal....? Thank you for the compliments! :high-five:

Clone questions. I have 3 clones that were put in soil 10 days ago but have not started cooking the next round of soil yet, hoping to do that tomorrow. My first question is do clones fill up the 1's with roots faster than from seed? My current blooming gals grown from seeds spent about 2 months in the 1's so am pretty sure I'm good. Next question, can I top the clones any time now?

A couple pics so you can see where they're at. I actually have a total of 5 clones (5 out of 6) but 2 of them were put in soil a few days ago and the real ratty looking one was today. That one took forever to root and I stupidly put it in front of a fan and 1/2 day later most of the leaves were shriveled up so I cut them off, she has roots so we'll see if she comes back. The last two will go out side or one of them, cogs might get a 4x4 to herself.....? We'll see.

Hey Dark! Great to see you bud! Speaking of Bud, looking forward to seeing you harvest your girls. I think I'm about 4 weeks behind ya.

Finally got another batch of soil mixed up, I use my hands to mix, love getting in there and mixing it up. 3 of 5 clones got a trans drench last night, they were either topped or FIMed a couple days ago. The other 2 are doing well, even the little one that was pretty much a goner. My bloomers got their first cat, 2 got it 2 days ago and my short SPS is a very slow drinker so got her cat today.

Smells are amazing and seem to change a little each day or so. I cleaned up all the small stuff and made some oil for the boss. Also got some tester buds drying, a few pics below are close ups of one of those buds.

Gorgeous color and shine on those vegging girls, Ween! :bravo:

Damn, you're in the groove! Everything looks superb - those nugs are ridiculous!

Thanks ween. 3 of 4 girls will be chopped Monday or Tuesday and the last passions will be chopped a week or maybe 2 later. Weird how the one passions has decided to take so long. If I recalled correct they had like a 40-50 day harvest time. Honestly don’t even think they were both the same seeds both plants look totally different.

Looks all the rest have already said your pictures are killing it. I may need to come get some instructions on how to use my camera and take sweet pictures lol. And as to the colour your girls look so freaking beautiful. Your girls are loving all the hard work you’ve put into them and are ready to give that love back to you by the looks of it.

Gorgeous color and shine on those vegging girls, Ween! :bravo:

Damn, you're in the groove! Everything looks superb - those nugs are ridiculous!

Thanks Gray! Feeling Groovy, ha! :rofl:

I agree with GT, everything looks amazing. Your pics have gotten soooooo damn good, much better! Keep up that killer work Ween!

Thanks Daj! Still some room for improvement with my pics. Still striving for pics like doc gets with black or very dark backgrounds. I think it's hard because it's a small tent with the reflective sides. If I aim down, I kind of get there.

Thanks ween. 3 of 4 girls will be chopped Monday or Tuesday and the last passions will be chopped a week or maybe 2 later. Weird how the one passions has decided to take so long. If I recalled correct they had like a 40-50 day harvest time. Honestly don’t even think they were both the same seeds both plants look totally different.

Looks all the rest have already said your pictures are killing it. I may need to come get some instructions on how to use my camera and take sweet pictures lol. And as to the colour your girls look so freaking beautiful. Your girls are loving all the hard work you’ve put into them and are ready to give that love back to you by the looks of it.

Thanks Dark! I'll certainly help with the pics if I can. I'm super happy with how this crop is coming along, can't wait to see them in 4 weeks or so!

:passitleft:

I use https://www.420magazine.com/community/watched/threads
I hae no idea how to menu my way to watched threads - so I just bookmark and keep an open tab

That's what I always use - works great. The bolded ones are the ones with new posts - easy peasy.

Hover over "420 Forums" and "Watched threads" is in the list. :Namaste:

On the phone, you touch the burger (three horizonal lines) and you get "420 Forums" etc. Same same.

Hey Dark! Great to see you bud! Speaking of Bud, looking forward to seeing you harvest your girls. I think I'm about 4 weeks behind ya.

Finally got another batch of soil mixed up, I use my hands to mix, love getting in there and mixing it up. 3 of 5 clones got a trans drench last night, they were either topped or FIMed a couple days ago. The other 2 are doing well, even the little one that was pretty much a goner. My bloomers got their first cat, 2 got it 2 days ago and my short SPS is a very slow drinker so got her cat today.

Smells are amazing and seem to change a little each day or so. I cleaned up all the small stuff and made some oil for the boss. Also got some tester buds drying, a few pics below are close ups of one of those buds.

amazing plants, Ween. You're a blackbelt brixer.

I use https://www.420magazine.com/community/watched/threads
I hae no idea how to menu my way to watched threads - so I just bookmark and keep an open tab
That's what I always use - works great. The bolded ones are the ones with new posts - easy peasy.

Hover over "420 Forums" and "Watched threads" is in the list. :Namaste:

On the phone, you touch the burger (three horizonal lines) and you get "420 Forums" etc. Same same.

Exactly what I do guys! I can't imagine getting email notifications for the 50+ journals I'm following. On the old site, when I joined a new journal by commenting, I quickly changed the notifications to through control panel only!

amazing plants, Ween. You're a blackbelt brixer.

Wow, thanks doc! It means a lot coming from the Bruce Lee of Cannibus! :adore:

Back
Top Bottom