Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

They are +18 and I will plan on late cats unless it's suggested that I go earlier since they look like they're almost ready. They got straight RO tonight, no trans since they've been getting lots of food and got the recharge/EWC last water which was GE and both times I watered all down the top, today I added a little extra into the saucers.

If I go TD, RO and then cats, that will be 12 days from now so +30. Sound good? Too late?

No going 24/0 to 16/8 should be fine bud. Typically clones/plants growing under 24/0 lighting will take really well to other light schedules. A lot of people that transition clones from indoor to out will have them under 24/0 until it is time to put them outside so that they will not start budding and then reveg on them.

Thanks Yeti! I was just concerned that I went from lights on at 5 to 24/0 then will go back to on at 5. All good, I'll probably put em in soil this weekend.

Great morning to ya Ween,...my brotha! tent is filling nice bud....can ya do sumpin about the blurry pics though bud?? I know they look even better than your camera is showing. Cheers eh. Just getting around to some subbed threads to hopefu;lly re activate my email notices! cheers bud!:high-five:

Hey Duggan! A couple of them pics are in focus but yeah the others are not, I'll give it another try tonight. I'll try using my point and shoot but without the flash because I hate the flash pics. I'll be interested to hear what you think about my proposed cat schedule. If not 30 days, maybe the next feed which will be at 22 days. Buds seem to be setting but I've been liking the late cats, per your suggestion and also seeing how they work for Stage.

Hey Ween... whatcha use for those pics? Cellphone? I always have to make sure my lens doesn't have dust from my pocket:p

Hey Daj! Yup, cell phone but I think the main problem is crappy lighting. I'm using one of those aluminum portable shop lights with a splitter that has 1 CFL and one regular bulb. I shine it off to the side because if I shine right on the plants it gets washed out. I'll figure it out. The cogs looks amazing but the SPS's only look very good, the leaves are lighter green and somewhat flat. They're both the same though.

These are the decent pics, both cogs.

Ya Ween...i always give the CD's a bit later. If i was you i would wait a week or two anyhow! That's just me though bud.....OK!

If I go TD, RO and then cats, that will be 11 days from now so +30.

Perfect, day 30 it is! Did you get your notifications back bud? You see my post in your journal? Just rippin on ya a little brother! :rofl: I do want to see pics so I can make my guess and see those beautiful gals.

If I go TD, RO and then cats, that will be 11 days from now so +30.

Perfect, day 30 it is! Did you get your notifications back bud? You see my post in your journal? Just rippin on ya a little brother! :rofl: I do want to see pics so I can make my guess and see those beautiful gals.

Yup...was planning on showing them off tonight...when the sun comes up in my GR!!

Lookin nice and healthy, beautiful plants Ween! :goodjob:

Thanks Daj! I'm loving them, my best batch yet but I've said that every grow, ha! :rofl:

Oh my my have those girls ever gotten big. And such a pretty colour to them as well.

Thanks Dark! I think I'm starting to see some pink/purple in some of,the cogs buds. Hoping that will continue. I was expecting that from SPS so we'll see.

Have a Rockin Sunday!

:theband:

It took 18 days for my clones to sprout roots, really after about 14 days of no roots added some root hormone and 4 days later 3 of 6 had roots. 3 is what I needed. 2 cogs and 1 SPS. If the others get roots, I may throw em outside....?

They're scraggly but should start to take off soon!

Thanks you guys! Got some better pics with the point and shoot. Gave a nice healthy dose of TP last night, 30ml per plant plus 1ml of tea each and I swear the frost has packed on in 1 day! There is one pic of some fat frost calyxes jus below some lower buds, haven't seen that before, hope it's ok.

Back
Top Bottom