Anyone Dropping Beans? First Grow Group Of 2018

My Cream Mandarin XL new year twins.:kiss:
full

Yeah.....
Wish my babies were that full. LoL

2-Green Crack autos and 1 Amnesia Haze auto.

They have another couple weeks of flower, so I hope they will still put out a decent yield.

They seems to lack of light. You should lower your lights down. People say lux meter doesn't work for leds but I trust people who say the contrary. Maybe you should invest in one

Yay! :yahoo: The thread is still alive! :cheer:

Phobos - magnificent bud-dongs on such small frames! :oops:o_O:D

Reminds me of a tiny wrestler that astounded us all in high school. :laugh:

My January babies are getting closer to fulfillment:

Yay! :yahoo: The thread is still alive! :cheer:

Phobos - magnificent bud-dongs on such small frames! :oops:o_O:D

Reminds me of a tiny wrestler that astounded us all in high school. :laugh:

My January babies are getting closer to fulfillment:

I was looking at your Jackie this morning and it made me go trimming the down tiny leaves and bud sites! Thank you haha

Pictures are always helping someone! Always!

They seems to lack of light. You should lower your lights down. People say lux meter doesn't work for leds but I trust people who say the contrary. Maybe you should invest in one
Light is definitely a big issue right now. I'm using a couple old LED panels (supposedly 1k watt but actually more like 300. Anyhow, I'm actually buying a new home this summer and it will have a greenhouse. I'm just limping by for now so I can save a bit of $ on buying new HID lights. My plants have always grown this way with these lights.
The buds are pretty damn good, I just have smaller harvests.

Yeah.....
Wish my babies were that full. LoL

They have another couple weeks of flower, so I hope they will still put out a decent yield.

Most of my plants end up looking like this to some degree.:ganjamon:
With these I used bowl training, and I topped above the 4th node.
They are even sick, but you would never know. ;)

Here is a monster white widow auto from 420. I can't remember the yield.
They may seem similar, but the CMXL are in 2g pots. The WWa is in a 3g pot.

full

Most of my plants end up looking like this to some degree.:ganjamon:
With these I used bowl training, and I topped above the 4th node.
They are even sick, but you would never know. ;)

Here is a monster white widow auto from 420. I can't remember the yield.
They may seem similar, but the CMXL are in 2g pots. The WWa is in a 3g pot.

full
I've lowered lights recently (too late for my Green Crack & Amnesia Haze) but the other plants are responding well.
I've got 2 random seedlings going now that have been topped and I'm starting to train them. I'm expecting pretty drastic results. They're getting good even coverage now.

I know I know, most if not all of you have finished and harvested already, but the dude has taken his sweet ass time.

I grew in fresh living organic soil and it’s still coming together. Low temperatures and LED lights may have added to the time it’s taken. I don’t care about time, yield, or popularity. It’s all about the legit organic high grade smoke. I think I have achieved that. Gods Blue Warp is harvested (first pic) and the Blue Bud is coming down in the next few days.

Lol well mine took longer too urb... looking amazing buddy! My goal is to try a LOS this year.

Here were some shots of my harvest a couple weeks ago...

Fantastic results man, really killing it in the tub

Wel theres gonna be some real amazing entries and competition for that notm! Great pics urb. Stunning nugs!

Back
Top Bottom