Anyone Dropping Beans? First Grow Group Of 2018

Here are a few pictures of my New Year's girls. Green Crack auto and Amnesia Haze auto planted first week of January and another Green Crack auto planted the second week of Jan.

All have started flowering now.

I had kinda written off autos after a couple shitty harvests, but I had these freebies laying around and a bit of a void before I plant my outdoor/summer grow. Why not right....

Don't look like they will be superstars but I've been surprised before.
d09af90b24138e06e550122bf145383e.jpg
31f7e43436ffe41414522d5df4cac6d7.jpg
c9f0e00dbcec00b5fe4552b6aa13fb61.jpg
b500505443eac94f4657f1e5985b6f32.jpg

They just started shooting a few pistils the other day, I can't imagine what they will look like after their flower stretch lol...️
No BS... Early Miss is the frostiest plant I've ever grown. Looked like they were rolled in sugar.

Thanks Preston! I can say conclusively that my lady looks nothing like yours.

Nice nug!

I'm trying to upload a few photos I found of those JH girls when they were babies. They did actually have pretty fat fan leaves until the flowering stretch.
I had to go back to old pictures because I was growing like 7 strains at that time and just couldn't remember. I'll post the pictures I found asap...

Thanks Preston! I can say conclusively that my lady looks nothing like yours.

Nice nug!
Hope this uploads correctly... sorry, still trying to figure this out on a phone with no app.
These were planted about 10 days apart. I think they were around 30 days old at this time.

Some of you may have seen this update elsewhere but for those who have not..
Day 23 of 12/12 for the Strawberry Cough. Finally fully underway in flowering but still stretching somewhat. I have defoliated already a few times and expect she will be getting another round in about 3 or 4 days. Also got a new light ordered just today, a HLG 320xl quantum board setup. Should be fun to finish her with that!

Well ladies & gents... looks like I'll just be watching this one from the sideline. Both of my JHa beans failed to germ.

Still one of my favorite wake- n- bake strains though. I can't wait to see what y'all can do with them.

Back
Top Bottom