Anyone Dropping Beans? First Grow Group Of 2018

:goodjob: Excellent ECG!

You've probably done this before, so what kind of yield are you expecting from the SSH that you flipped at 18 days?
Well honestly I have never flipped one that early and in that small of a pot but she is growing really good and she hasn't started throwing pistils yet so she should stretch up to a nice size. This coco is great and I have faster growth now than I ever have. I believe I will get over a ounce off her though, maybe more. You figure if she yields one once you could put one every square foot and fit 16 in a 4×4 and yield a pound or more. Alot is probably strain dependent also, this is a haze strain and should stretch up pretty good in flower so I have high hopes lol. I am going to do a sog grow with clones in the near future...️

Hey everyone, I started a new journal and wanted to let my pals know. I can never figure out how to post links so you will have to look it up or click on my name, then on my posts and you will see it. The title of journal is EastCoastGhost Is Back With The PS COB- Multiple Strains In Coco. Everyone is welcome to tag along. Maybe we can learn together lol. Hope everyone is having a great day...️

Well the Blue Bud babies are now 5 1/2 weeks from sprout. They were put into 5 gallon geopots tonight and placed under the fusion pro 200W COB.

A3E30A31-D1CE-4F31-A31C-9B7B003AB6F8.jpeg

I almost didn't post this, because I saw it was your journal thread, and I'm not sure I'll be able to properly follow along (I've set my configuration to automatically subscribe to all threads I post in, which I feel to be only fair). But, since you asked, lol:

Wondering if any of the 420 family is going to be dropping beans today?

I dropped three into water yesterday, a Dark Devil Auto, a White Widow Auto, and an Auto Purple Skunk Mass. There will probably be others. And I'd like to get back into growing photoperiodic strains, but I don't know when that will happen.

BtW, best of luck to you; I hope your grow goes well and your eventual harvest is more than satisfactory!

Well the Blue Bud babies are now 5 1/2 weeks from sprout. They were put into 5 gallon geopots tonight and placed under the fusion pro 200W COB.

A3E30A31-D1CE-4F31-A31C-9B7B003AB6F8.jpeg
Looks great urb! Very green and happy. You've got the lazy gardening down to a science :tokin:
I almost didn't post this, because I saw it was your journal thread, and I'm not sure I'll be able to properly follow along (I've set my configuration to automatically subscribe to all threads I post in, which I feel to be only fair). But, since you asked, lol:

I dropped three into water yesterday, a Dark Devil Auto, a White Widow Auto, and an Auto Purple Skunk Mass. There will probably be others. And I'd like to get back into growing photoperiodic strains, but I don't know when that will happen.

BtW, best of luck to you; I hope your grow goes well and your eventual harvest is more than satisfactory!
Every one please give a very very warm welcome to a very esteemed 420 member and member of the month winner tortured soul! Hey TS. So glad to see you back around.

While yes, I did start the thread, I do not consider it my own. Its just a cool place for people to post the progress of their grows that begun after the new years!

In would appreciate you posing some pics if you don't mind because I actually have photo period Purple skunk mass I plan to run, and it would be nice to see how the autos grow.
Can I join in the fun? I dropped 2 Green Crack autos and 1 Amnezia Haze auto right after New Year... I've got 2 BB photos just finishing too.
Of course all are welcome here! I'm dropping a Jack Herer auto today for a friendly grow competition to comemerate Jack himself and his amazing contributions to cannabis

Looks great urb! Very green and happy. You've got the lazy gardening down to a science :tokin:Every one please give a very very warm welcome to a very esteemed 420 member and member of the month winner tortured soul! Hey TS. So glad to see you back around.

While yes, I did start the thread, I do not consider it my own. Its just a cool place for people to post the progress of their grows that begun after the new years!

In would appreciate you posing some pics if you don't mind because I actually have photo period Purple skunk mass I plan to run, and it would be nice to see how the autos grow.Of course all are welcome here! I'm dropping a Jack Herer auto today for a friendly grow competition to comemerate Jack himself and his amazing contributions to cannabis
I just cut down 2 Jack Herer autos... Holy cow! 13 weeks flowering when I cut em, and think I was still a little early. Great smoke though.

Every one please give a very very warm welcome to a very esteemed 420 member and member of the month winner tortured soul! Hey TS. So glad to see you back around.

Aw, quit, lol, you're going to end up giving me a swollen head - and I haven't been called Big Head Fred for years. Except for this girl I know, and I'm not entirely sure that's what she meant... ;)

I'm just some mouthy SoB who, because I can read - and type - pretty fast, tends to post a little now and then. It's not like I'm an expert (at much of anything :rolleyes3 ). After all, it seems like I learn something each and every day. On a good day, I manage to do so before noon... then I can coast for the rest of the day.

Ah. Day late and several dollars short, that's me.

In would appreciate you posing some pics if you don't mind

I don't mind, but I have no idea where my camera has walked off to, so just picture three red cups with some water and a seed in each, setting in a 50-year old oven, huddled together over the pilot light, trying to stay warm.

Actually, make that five. Dark Devil Auto, White Widow Auto, Auto Purple Skunk Mass, Northern Light Auto, and Sweet & Sour Devil's Crack Auto (if I have that one's name correct).

I'll try to post a picture or two once (if?) things happen.

because I actually have photo period Purple skunk mass I plan to run, and it would be nice to see how the autos grow.Of course all are welcome here! I'm dropping a Jack Herer auto today for a friendly grow competition to comemerate Jack himself and his amazing contributions to cannabis

I kind of wish my Purple Skunk Mass was the photoperiodic version instead of the auto-flowering one. I confess I am not overly fond of autos. But right now I figure it's easier to grow them to build a wall... another wall... rig up some kind of actual ventilation, light-proof everything, et cetera. Plus, maybe the ruderalis genes will provide some cold temperature resistance.

BtW, I have been unable to find any information about the Auto Purple Skunk Mass other than the breeder's description.

I don't have any Jack Herer Autos, or I'd definitely be trying to sprout them. I do think I have some Sensi Seeds (the original) Jack Herer seeds left around here somewhere, though. Would be interesting to compare bud from the two.

Guess I am going to have to get on the web version at some point today so I can post a couple pix for you guys.. My Strawberry Cough is looking awesome and growing insanely fast the last couple days. Managed to break the same branch again a bit further along the stem a couple days ago... Taped her up and she hasn't missed a beat. Might have to tie that cola up eventually. Does anyone know of a good sticky but stretchy plant repair tape? Is there such a thing? I use black electrical tape since it is fairly strong and might stretch if it had to. Pics to come before long...

Strawberry Cough

Dutch Passion's? I grew some years back. Didn't feel it was really powerful, but it was, IDK, feel-good cannabis, IMHO, and pleasant. Wouldn't mind having a lid or four of it now, as a matter of fact, for that very reason.

Managed to break the same branch again a bit further along the stem a couple days ago... Taped her up and she hasn't missed a beat. Might have to tie that cola up eventually. Does anyone know of a good sticky but stretchy plant repair tape? Is there such a thing?

Do a web search for grafting tape. It's for plants. Grafting two plants together, so should be fine for repairs. If I remember correctly, it should be gas permeable. For those who have trouble rooting their cuttings, a person could probably use it to do air layering (cause a branch/stem to grow roots while still attached to "mother," then all one has to do is cut it away afterwards, and plant it directly into the container they wish to grow it in.

Hey Preston (and other Auto Jack growers),

I started an Auto Jack (Advance Seeds) back on 1/15, but the leaves are so wide, I'm thinking it must be an Indica-dom pheno. Does this look like a Jack to you?

8000148E-D2CF-4469-8BA3-1081FE54BB5D.jpeg

DBB7C6A1-DA2C-427A-AFFE-163255F7115C.jpeg
Buenos Dias!

Hmm I honestly have never grown any Jack Herer.... I put a seed into water yesterday but that's as much of one I have grew. Preston here just grew a couple but with that 13 week flower I would guess his was Indica dominant.

JH is supposed to be a hybrid with sativa traits, but there very well may be Indica dominant phenos as well.
I just cut down 2 Jack Herer autos... Holy cow! 13 weeks flowering when I cut em, and think I was still a little early. Great smoke though.
What's your 2 pennies on Felipe autos preston?

Dutch Passion's? I grew some years back. Didn't feel it was really powerful, but it was, IDK, feel-good cannabis, IMHO, and pleasant. Wouldn't mind having a lid or four of it now, as a matter of fact, for that very reason.

Do a web search for grafting tape. It's for plants. Grafting two plants together, so should be fine for repairs. If I remember correctly, it should be gas permeable. For those who have trouble rooting their cuttings, a person could probably use it to do air layering (cause a branch/stem to grow roots while still attached to "mother," then all one has to do is cut it away afterwards, and plant it directly into the container they wish to grow it in.
Yessir it's Dutch Passion.. That's just what I am looking for, a daytime, not too powerful or burnout inducing casual smoke.
Grafting tape! Thank you for that! I figured there would be something made for the purpose. I'm sure the internets can deliver me some now that I know what to ask for!

Buenos Dias!

Hmm I honestly have never grown any Jack Herer.... I put a seed into water yesterday but that's as much of one I have grew. Preston here just grew a couple but with that 13 week flower I would guess his was Indica dominant.

JH is supposed to be a hybrid with sativa traits, but there very well may be Indica dominant phenos as well.What's your 2 pennies on Felipe autos preston?
These fan leaves do seem pretty fat. My 2 girls were pretty skinny & lanky. I'll post a few pictures when I get home from work...

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I'm completely unable to upload any pictures (from mobile app or regular webpage). I've posted quite a few pictures here on other threads, but can't get this to work. I've got an entire album of Jack Herer auto pictures to share. LoL

Back
Top Bottom