Yeah! It was crazy, and I'll never get that yield again off one plant probably lol
Yea this is what i got from 3 lol. Where did you get that amazing plant

Attachments

• 20180906_132605.jpg
    20180906_132605.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 38
Hey Ase!!

I wanted to say that learning the quadline has impacted me in a positive way and I will be continuing it through all of my future grows. The overall structure it creates and the look of the plants are just stunning.

I’m also happy that my PE Auto is bouncing back and finally looking like a healthy plant again! No more droopy leaves and her colour is really coming back!

My critical quads are just chugging along and the colas they have stacked up already look fantastic! The frost on them is lovely and I can’t wait to see them in a few weeks!

But all in all I just wanted to thank you for detailing your grows and enabling other growers like myself the opportunity to try your training method!

Hope your doing well!
Here here I second dutch. Thanks so much Ase for everything you do and I as well will be using the quadline method in all my future grows!
First off the garden is looking right Ase.
And quad lining is the easiest way to set up your plants to get maximum yield with minimum amount of attention. It just works to get good growth with great structure in a short veg period.
Looking great.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I appreciate it!

And welcome to my journal @Growingasmile . It’s always good to have a new face along for the ride!

The Girl Scout Cookies I am growing is a Tri-Line. It's probably my biggest girl at the moment.
Who was your GSC from Ase. Generally thats not a strain known for large yields and certainly not colas like that. Well done as usual brother. The DTF is looking great as well!

I don’t think the point with the triline is that it outdoes the quadline - it’s more that the plant can still do well if you damage it. Cannabis is resilient.

For what it’s worth Ase, there are some minor signs of deficiency in my plants, but they’ve definitely bounced back to robust growth since my issues with the cold. The water is holding room temperature now and the tent is staying warm around the clock and the plants are responding.

And I meant to mention before - I disagree with you and VS on veg being more exciting than flower. I get that flower is a lot less work on the plants, but it’s also the time when your work shows how it’ll pay off. To me, sitting and staring at my flowering plants after I’ve vaped is more exciting than bending and snipping!
Flower is exciting to watch, but nothing to do. Veg is where the action is from a grower and manipulator of the plant. FLower is where we get to see our hard work pay off. Pretty plants don't generally happen that way on their own and the fun to us is in the veg action.

Its hard for a newly recovered topped plant to compete in terms of excitement to a fat greasy frosty cola that stinks to high heaven. But also nothing else for me to do but watch that fat greasy frosty cola sit there and smell while I go play with the veg girls LOL.

Who was your GSC from Ase. Generally thats not a strain known for large yields and certainly not colas like that. Well done as usual brother. The DTF is looking great as well!

It was in my prize pack from Journal of the Month I think. It is from Ape Origin seeds and I’ve read some good things about their version but honestly it wasn’t more than a couple minutes of research.

Here is one link about it: Ape Origin GSC

It was in my prize pack from Journal of the Month I think. It is from Ape Origin seeds and I’ve read some good things about their version but honestly it was more than a couple minutes of research.

:thumb::thanks:

It was in my prize pack from Journal of the Month I think. It is from Ape Origin seeds and I’ve read some good things about their version but honestly it wasn’t more than a couple minutes of research.

That Explains why its so tall. It's a Sativa leaning pheno of GSC. I'm surprised it also says it's a 65 day flower, I can't wait to hear how you like it Ase :thumb:

That Explains why its so tall. It's a Sativa leaning pheno of GSC. I'm surprised it also says it's a 65 day flower, I can't wait to hear how you like it Ase :thumb:
Yup it does! Should be a very interesting finish for this girl and is for sure acting taking longer than the others like a sativa should. The DTF though is a super sativa and it's still on pace so who knows!

I don't really pay any attention to flower times at all when it comes to photoperiod plants. I don't trust seed companies just like I don't trust nutrients companies. I think they all short sell you on how long the plants should grow for or how much nutrients to use. Nutrient companies really try to push the limits with how much to use so you have to go buy more of their product and seed companies sell flower times short so you have cut down your grow earlier and start again (so you have to buy more seeds). Maybe its the conspiracy theory in me but my plants always go longer then started on the package.

Yup it does! Should be a very interesting finish for this girl and is for sure acting taking longer than the others like a sativa should. The DTF though is a super sativa and it's still on pace so who knows!

I don't really pay any attention to flower times at all when it comes to photoperiod plants. I don't trust seed companies just like I don't trust nutrients companies. I think they all short sell you on how long the plants should grow for or how much nutrients to use. Nutrient companies really try to push the limits with how much to use so you have to go buy more of their product and seed companies sell flower times short so you have cut down your grow earlier and start again (so you have to buy more seeds). Maybe its the conspiracy theory in me but my plants always go longer then started on the package.
I’ve read that before too, that seed companies state the earliest week possible, to make their product sound better. I like the nutrients I’m using because it lists a light dose and a heavy dose. I’ve been using the light dose and not really had any issues so far.

Day 44 Flower Multi-Strain, Day 17 Flower Tangerine Dream

Since my post stretch defoliation of the multi-strain tent my routine has literally been to make up a feed and water them every day. Outside of that I have done nothing different in this tent for about 3 weeks now. The smells are incredibly and get thicker every day. I needed this grow to turn out this way. I had a long period where some things got out of control this last summer/fall and this is going perfectly to my expectations.

A couple of the Purple Trainwreck colas are getting so heavy they have almost bent over. A little more purpling going on and she has incredibly dense buds. The traditional Trainwreck smell is starting to take over the sweet, dark "purple" smell side and I dig it.

This DTF I am so looking forward to harvesting when the time comes. I really think it is going to be my go to spring/early summer sativa. I do a lot of outdoors stuff and I am very excited to know I will have a solid sativa to smoke while I am out and about. The plant is really strong as it has some long colas that are also becoming really dense. Looks like great genetics again by the Stanks. She leans a little bit because she is the closest to the fan but I'm impressed with how stable she seems so far.
The Double Berry just keeps getting wider and thicker. The colas are larger than water bottles. My favorite grow smell is the piney smelling strains with a hint of citrus. I can't get enough of that fresh smell of that scent. The Double Berry is trying to take over that number one spot with it's smell. So many strains have a fruit smell but it's kind dark and sweet. This one smells like straight fruit juice with a hint of sweet. It really is unlike any strain I've grown so far in that regard. Just like food, if it smells good it likely tastes good so I think I am in for a real treat when she is ready to smoke.
As HH pointed out, this GSC has a bit of sativa to it according to the genetics. I've heard so many good things about it I am anxious to try it but since it will be the last one to come down, I'll have to be patient. The structure is magnificent for a tri-line and I am really proud of how she ended up. Now she just needs to kick it into high gear and get a move on!

The Tangerine Dream is staying on track and I need to defoliate it badly. The plant is still stretching though so it will just have to wait a couple more days. I see a ton of fresh green still and she is starting to dry out between feedings a little faster. I will likely have to go to watering twice a day with her soon.

Looking great Ase! You are going to be a happy camper come harvest time!

Regarding your post about nutrients and seed companies, I couldn't agree more. There's only been one seed I have grown that took about the time the company said. I had one sweet Trainwreck by sweet seeds that finished in 60 days from seed. The rest of them finished anywhere from 73-80 days.

They all look great! I can’t wait to grow some of the DTF myself.
You'll love it. The smell is kinda different but it smells like it is going to mess you up. I don't know how else better to put it then that. Got that kick you in the nuts kind of smell. Seriously though it has this toxic/funky/piney thing going on. The colas have stacked incredibly well and it is going to be a great weigh in when the time comes. I can't wait for you to try it either so I can compare how each other did and when we did it at. Since you grow in soil and I grow in coco I'd like to see the differences in the end.

That tangerine dream is a thing of beauty!
:bravo:
For the first time in a long time I am so nervous I am going to screw something up with her. It's kind of like when you land a date with a girl that is way out of your league. You just want to be perfect in hopes to get another date and sometimes in doing so you can overthink or overdo things. I haven't seen too many people do plants this big indoors successfully, especially in coco, so I'm hoping to join that list when I am done.

Back
Top Bottom