Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Hi all,

new to all this but im buying seeds first time and just wondered where you guys recommend, i want to buy this strain

Blueberry OG Cannabis Seeds | Official Barneys Farm Site

any advice would be great thx
Hi, great choice! I would trust them .I would trust any seed bank advertising here too. Welcome to the best place to learn what advice you might need. Having a good time is easy too, there's lots of wonderful seasoned growers.

Can I plug my 600W HID into a digital timer from Harbor Freight? I don’t much care for the mechanical one I was sent. The one I have says no more than 5 amps it’s on a “heavy duty” surge protector with its own built in circuit breaker (1800W limit) and nothing else runs in that outlet. The only two other things in that room are my exhaust and circulation fan.

So, everything was going very smooth until today. I go and check how the plants are doing and I see some curled leaves on several buds. Not on all plants.
The only different thing I have done in my schedule is to add cal-mag last feed because the lower leaves were starting to have cal mag def when i pushed the pk to 0.5 ml.

any suggestions?

So, everything was going very smooth until today. I go and check how the plants are doing and I see some curled leaves on several buds. Not on all plants.
The only different thing I have done in my schedule is to add cal-mag last feed because the lower leaves were starting to have cal mag def when i pushed the pk to 0.5 ml.

any suggestions?

Have they grown past the lights coverage? Hard to see from the pictures exactly, but kinda looks like it's outgrown the lights, this dying in the shade..?

Anyone using cannazym? My grow shop was out of sensizym. Do you apply it at recommended amount?
I have never used it and I can’t post links because they are potentially infringing but would advise a quick google search if you need an ASAP answer (while you wait). In that same search I found plenty of info. Good luck to you friend!

I use cannazym at 2.5ml per L buddy.
Nice. Have you used sensizym before? Just wondering how they compare.
I havent used any canna products for 6 years or so since i discovered Hesi, but i'm limited to what i can get here.

Check out bomb seeds. Crop king seeds and one of my new favourite emerald triangle genetics , check out the vault too here on mag

Sponsor Growers choice is great. They are in U.S. (Cali) and I’ve been using them for a while. I got my most recent souvenirs (T.O.S) from them. Currently, I have 5 skunk kush of theirs. I have never had a defective item from them.

What is the deficiency on my afghani kush x black domina ?

Any idea only on two branches

Making act today

1. Adequate canopy penetration?
2. Good Air Circulation?
3. What is cal-mag and potassium feed sched?

Nice. Have you used sensizym before? Just wondering how they compare.
I havent used any canna products for 6 years or so since i discovered Hesi, but i'm limited to what i can get here.
Never used sensizym but cannas root nutrient side is really good, one of the many reasons i wont change from there sensizym.

1. Adequate canopy penetration?
2. Good Air Circulation?
3. What is cal-mag and potassium feed sched?
They are outdoor so ventilation isn’t issue
Cal mag is getting whatever was in farm soil fert I got and mixed with promix hp and mycros .. outdoor hole dug started indoor from seed.

Potassium I’m giving kelp mostly have act brewing now which includes 2.5 ml silica blast two tablespoons of molasses one cup of worm castings and 30 ml of kelp

Could anyone recommend a reliable temp monitor? I’ve been using a cheap “Acu-Rite” basically since I started and as of the past week or so I’ve reason to believe it’s no longer reliable and needs a hard-reset regularly and according to my internet research I’ve read that devices from this company are often wrong or wildly inaccurate. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, I’m late getting back to you @Kingjoe83 and I’m sure your plant is on either side of the health fence now. I watched your video and couldn’t help but notice that there were other smaller plants in the area and while they are small, they may each do a little bit of leeching your water and any nutrients, over time and in collective numbers this can add up. You may want to think about pulling the surrounding vegetation and trash or transplant.

Sorry, I’m late getting back to you @Kingjoe83 and I’m sure your plant is on either side of the health fence now. I watched your video and couldn’t help but notice that there were other smaller plants in the area and while they are small, they may each do a little bit of leeching your water and any nutrients, over time and in collective numbers this can add up. You may want to think about pulling the surrounding vegetation and trash or transplant.
Thanks I’ll see if I can pull some stuff out .

No worries man we all got lives right :Namaste:

g'day 420ers,
I recently harvested some intentionally grown seeds, do I need to wait any time before germinating or should they be ready to go straight away?

Cheers,
Juz420

Back
Top Bottom