Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Hello bud so my setup is:

20L pots, 70/30 coco/perlite mix.
Calmag up to 150ppm, ionic bloom up to 800ppm
Buddhas Tree PK 0.25ml/litre
Buddhas Tree Advanced Metaboost 1ml/litre
Cannazym 2.5ml/litre
My ph is 5.8.

2x 6" tornado fans on 2 600mm 6" filters, 6" intake, 16" oscillating fan, floor fan for airflow beneath canopy and an ac unit.

The mother did this as well, these are just gone 5 weeks old, dont think its an N lockout as there drinking it and the leaves are perfect apart from the obvious, trichome production is great, the leaves are dying of yellow then theres a very light brown following behind, but not the brown you would see for tip burn.

Im only running them until the 10th of july which gives them a good 8 weeks and 4 days in flower since the flip, i know they may need longer but i think by then they may be nearly ripen as there starting to now.

So what do you think then?

I give them between 2-3L a day sometimes twice a day, some days just once, just with me being a little busy, i dont let them fully dry out, everyday they have around 5-10% run off but there never heavy when i lift them.

Hey everyone, don’t mean to cut anyone off but I’m having a bit of a problem.
My amnesia haze Autoflower is on day 31 from seed. Here’s the rundown:
In promix organic with perlite at 5:2 ratio
Under a growant GR240 at 18 inches
Day temps 27 night temps 23, humidity 40-55.
Fertilized every second water at 1/8 strength with Sensi Grow, B52, and Calmag. Last water 3 days ago was switched over to 1/4 strength Sensi Bloom, B52, and Calmag
My Ph pen is on the fritz, I believe this to have caused issues with the soil and I think this is a ph issue. I just want to run it by you pros for a few more opinions. Thanks for the help!

Hey everyone,

Quick question, it took me about 2 months to get nearly 3ft in bag under cheap CHINESE LED lights in super soil Is it true that something like an HID can create this same growth quickly enough that it would cut my veg time down in reaching this same height (I'm aware that in general HID is better but in this scenario I'm only asking about speed of growth)

Thank you!

I got 82 % sulfur to use as my only source of sulfur ( none of fertilizers have sulfur on it ) I calculate with amount of sulfur found in advanced fertilizer bloom and it was 0.40 % sulfur in it and people use 1.6 ml for every litre -- and result of my calculate was using 1 drop per every 6 litre , I take it easy and going to use a drop for every 4 litre , do you think i'm ok ?

Hey everyone,

Quick question, it took me about 2 months to get nearly 3ft in bag under cheap CHINESE LED lights in super soil Is it true that something like an HID can create this same growth quickly enough that it would cut my veg time down in reaching this same height (I'm aware that in general HID is better but in this scenario I'm only asking about speed of growth)

Thank you!
My plants grow ridiculously slowly under led perfect sun mini compared to a 400w or 600w HPS. So slow Ive stopped using my led except for mothers/clones

That’s what I had surmised has been happening based on things I have read throughout various forums. Rather than make assumptions I would ask this community for the facts.
I dont know enough about leds, but 140w isnt much anyway imo, but even 1 plant underneath grew too slow for me, I prefer growth under hps still.

I’ve been running around 220 true watts from cheap LEDs and have decided that I have enough basic grow experience to warrant more investment. Looking at a 600w for a 5x5 and maybe keep the LEDs as supplemental lighting.

I'm always searching for new gadgets. I found this on fb. I know one pump would be for ph down. What would you do with the other two? Are more possible and for what? Just dream away like it was free!

Attachments

• bluelab pro controller.jpg
    bluelab pro controller.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 130
wow wow hold on ... find some epsom salts thats a source of MgSO4 aka magnesium sulfate

I have source of ca and mg and don't want overdo with more mg , I was using 6 drop per gallon before and nitrogen deficiency started to happen (lock out due to high sulfur i think , I decide to not use it for few watering to let plant use remaining sulfur , I have no sulfur deficiency , using it as prevention because none of my feeding regime contain sulfur in it and plant use sulfur in big amount during grow . but I found 1 drop per 6 litre is my needed amount according to what advanced fertilizer put on it's bottles ( going to use 1 drop/4 litre) ,

I'm always searching for new gadgets. I found this on fb. I know one pump would be for ph down. What would you do with the other two? Are more possible and for what? Just dream away like it was free!
Adding whatever element you found your crops were eating quickest in hydro?

Back
Top Bottom