Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Hey what's happenin y'all... I had a question regarding Kind Soil. I'm using it with Coco Loco and following the given directions about as exactly as possible. I'm at 54 days from seed and was planning on flipping these my girls around the 15th. Problem is, I'm getting a lot of yellowing on one of my plants that looks alot like nitrogen def. The seeds are original glue from nirvana, I'm running 300w timber light 3000k. Temps staying around 23-24°c humidity 35-45%...
Trying to upload pics, seems I'm waiting moderator approval or something

Hello I went to post a pic or two and seems I am awaiting moderation before being able to show them publicly? I haven't done anything wrong that I know of is this a new thing here or what? Thanks in advance!
Interesting me too.

Dr Doob has reported this. I don't know what this is about. Am investigating and will report back. Thank you.

Dr Doob has reported this. I don't know what this is about. Am investigating and will report back. Thank you.
Same story here as Dr doob. The pix I uploaded yesterday were gone from my album so I tried again and it worked normally. Thanks for your help!

Here's a pic of this girl..

Hey Mike. I'm guessing the kind soil is premix soil with all the nutrients already added? Usually with a nitrogen deficiency you'll see some leaves yellow on the bottom as they suck the juice from the bottom leaves and move it up. Looks like your girls could have hit a hot spot in the soil. I see some tips with some nutrient burn. Might be a bit to much phosphorus and or potassium

Hey what's happenin y'all... I had a question regarding Kind Soil. I'm using it with Coco Loco and following the given directions about as exactly as possible. I'm at 54 days from seed and was planning on flipping these my girls around the 15th. Problem is, I'm getting a lot of yellowing on one of my plants that looks alot like nitrogen def. The seeds are original glue from nirvana, I'm running 300w timber light 3000k. Temps staying around 23-24°c humidity 35-45%...
Trying to upload pics, seems I'm waiting moderator approval or something
Its ur humidity causing lock out. Raise it to 45+

Quick question for everyone, what are people yielding from plants with only a 4 week veg time from first node?

If you flower in 10-20L pots under a 600w hps, no training or topping, i know the strains are also a factor but i only grow indica dominant up to 8 week flowers.

I usually grow Nothern Lights for 6 weeks and harvest 5-7oz per plant with just the main cola stem tied down to a screen.

Im just wondering as im planned to harvest the start of every month from the start of july but im thinking if only veg for 4 weeks instead of 8, therefore thats why i need a few answers so if 4 weeks is the better option i could mabys get a harvest every 2 weeks and if anyone can understand my theory, shouldnt this produce me more yield?

HELP!!! I have mosquitos in my reservoir!!! Will it be ok to put some mosquito bits in the res? There are quite a bit of them, they pour out if i lift up a net pot, and i prefer to not have mosquitos flying around the house. Seeing if there's any solutions that won't harm the plants, currently in week 8 of flower

Yes, use mosquito floats! They are impregnated with Bt, bacillus thuringiensis, the bacteria will create spores that are invested by the mosquitos/larvae and will kill them. It paralyses their gut and they starve to death, so it’s not an instant remedy, it takes a little while.

Yes, use mosquito floats! They are impregnated with Bt, bacillus thuringiensis, the bacteria will create spores that are invested by the mosquitos/larvae and will kill them. It paralyses their gut and they starve to death, so it’s not an instant remedy, it takes a little while.

Thanks, and the BT won't hurt any? Ppm or pH? I'm guessing the adults will just eventually die off since the BT doesn't effect them?

it shouldn’t have any bad effects, Bt is suitable for use on edible vegetable crops.

For any adults, try to treat like fungus gnats, and are sticky paper, and sprays means for flying insects in the garden. If they get to the flying stage, they are going to be around a couple of weeks unless you kill the adults.

Back
Top Bottom