BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

Update:

This is what I did with the green crack top, I tried to clone. I’m not sure if it will take or not.
A51CC425-0239-4A13-B184-8A4683FEC946.jpeg

4E40A347-6F05-4737-A873-21029E1D6525.jpeg

I cut the leaves in half to lower transpiration surface and to keep the from overlapping. Moisture that could foster fungus is often trapped between overlapping leaves. Keep grow medium evenly moist so there is enough moisture to keep tender cuttings alive.
548AB5A9-CCCD-4EB4-89E2-867D1493D0AF.jpeg

After dipped in clonex. She was dropped into a peat puck.
AF521AF8-8673-4994-B9B2-3CCA8320F3C3.jpeg

I cleaned the dirty ass tray in the back ground from the run off of the last feeding earlier today. Found a plastic container to flip upside down to create a humidity dome. Put it in the back because clones aren’t fond of direct light, at early stages of cloning.
69902812-A192-4B7B-857D-92C9CDB49E5E.jpeg

:woohoo: 1% left on my phone. I working against the battery on this update. It’s safe to say, I beat it!:headbanger:

Have a great night everyone!
:passitleft:

:popcorn:

I enjoyed you clone prep. Always looking forward and will clone something. One day.

good thing I didn’t give him another heart attack!
Wait what! You gave him the first one??

That was the vehicle I saw being chased by those cops..
Shit an episode of cops on your doorstep. Such entertainment right ag your doorstep!

I see now the clone that you took! OK so I do think that was a clever move from you to clone the top. Saves you much.
Anyways you have some great plants and this time round although you ntot yivingt as much attention, they look bad ass already. I think SJ is my new favorite

Hey Back - just checking in - I'm hoping those tops take off !!! I may not be checking in all the time (my data can't afford the pics) Rural internet sucks (but not joints) Bwaaahaaa - Oh Man, I crack myself up!!!
My silly furnace sprung another leak - took three days to get it stopped - nuffin' worked - I finally cut out a 7 x 10" chunk and put on some fresh metal - hours spent having your head shoved thru a 14 x 20" door into the middle of a firebox is no fun - thankful to be able to have my anti-anxiety fuel at the proper moments to get thru this. To be totally honest, I think it was a great help - usually things that aren't working properly really get on my nerves but this time, not so much!!! And so far - so good - if I can nurse this poor old thing thru this winter she will retire in the spring. I am going to build a new one this winter.
Ciya Buddy!!:thumb:

You may get 2 small clones from that top, they'll grow identical until you train it, they're twin tops.
Thanks bro! :yahoo:

:popcorn:

I enjoyed you clone prep. Always looking forward and will clone something. One day.
Thanks bro!

maybe that day is sooner then you actually realize:thumb:

Babies are looking fabulous! Great video demo too! :cheer: :headbanger:
Thanks CC! :circle-of-love:

Wait what! You gave him the first one??

Shit an episode of cops on your doorstep. Such entertainment right ag your doorstep!

I see now the clone that you took! OK so I do think that was a clever move from you to clone the top. Saves you much.
Anyways you have some great plants and this time round although you ntot yivingt as much attention, they look bad ass already. I think SJ is my new favorite
Lmao, no I didn’t give him the first one, but I was scared I was gunna give him another one :laughtwo:

yeah the cop chase was interesting to say the least! Lmao!

thanks bro! Means a lot! Hope you were able to bounce back from that Black Friday sale!!

Hey Back - just checking in - I'm hoping those tops take off !!! I may not be checking in all the time (my data can't afford the pics) Rural internet sucks (but not joints) Bwaaahaaa - Oh Man, I crack myself up!!!
My silly furnace sprung another leak - took three days to get it stopped - nuffin' worked - I finally cut out a 7 x 10" chunk and put on some fresh metal - hours spent having your head shoved thru a 14 x 20" door into the middle of a firebox is no fun - thankful to be able to have my anti-anxiety fuel at the proper moments to get thru this. To be totally honest, I think it was a great help - usually things that aren't working properly really get on my nerves but this time, not so much!!! And so far - so good - if I can nurse this poor old thing thru this winter she will retire in the spring. I am going to build a new one this winter.
Ciya Buddy!!:thumb:
Good to see you green jeans!

glad to hear your doing well... except for having your head stuck in a 14X20 door!
I hope it smartens up for you!

stop by any time! It’s always good to see you!

have a great weekend sir!

Any roots on that little top big B? I haven't done well with my tops/clones in the past. I got ONE seed from some kickass big bud from my first grow...she's about to the fifth node, I need to make SURE that top roots! Great journal as per usual... Cheers mate, have a great day! :yahoo:

Any roots on that little top big B? I haven't done well with my tops/clones in the past. I got ONE seed from some kickass big bud from my first grow...she's about to the fifth node, I need to make SURE that top roots! Great journal as per usual... Cheers mate, have a great day! :yahoo:

tops have a lower success rate than older stems. Next time you want to try find and older lower stem and try to clone that. Good luck

Looking good @Backlipslide. Hope they root for you! Good job on the tutorial video

Ive been letting it sit in a bit of water for the last 48 hours. She seems to love it. I pulled the top out of the plug today, might be one single root coming from the stem, but I can’t tell. I cut off the bottom fan leaves to give me more room. Removed the water and might have to get a new plug, as I think some mildew is starting on the plug. No worries there, I have lots of pucks (sorry I’ve been calling them plugs earlier). I sprinkled some more clonex inside the hole, and will check back on it tomorrow.

I’m more or less just experimenting, to see if it will take or not. It’s the biggest top I’ve cut off so far, so I though I might as well try. I’ve never cloned before, so it’s a learning experience for me too.

thanks bro! It’s good to see you PBass!!

tops have a lower success rate than older stems. Next time you want to try find and older lower stem and try to clone that. Good luck

Looking good @Backlipslide. Hope they root for you! Good job on the tutorial video
Thanks silverfox! Yeah, I have read it’s easier to clone cuttings rather then tops. I’m not afraid of a challenge! Lol worst thing to happen, it gets tossed out like the rest of my tops. :laughtwo:
mite still standing, and looking to be in what looks to be in good health, so I’m just going to roll with the punches.:blunt:

Update:

It was transplant day yesterday. So I got everything ready and I got some videos of it all. Was having a lil bit of fun and Made a cheesy trailer video at the beginning.

A friend of mine came over last night and smoked some Amnesia Haze he just finished growing not too long ago. It tasted great, and smelt like fruity pebbles (the cereal). I convinced him to make an account and start posting. He goes by @Bushsmasher308
Let’s all give him a warm welcome.

Here’s the video

I start work with a new company tomorrow. Doing the same thing. It’s a closer drive for me, so that will be a nice change for a while.
Any who, busy day today. Hope you all had a great weekend!
:passitleft:

Great video,BL! I watched the whole thing-very nicely done ! (even the cheesy trailer :))
That clone is looking like it's gonna make it...

And Welcome to 420, @Bushsmasher308 - Glad to have you with us!

Great video,BL! I watched the whole thing-very nicely done ! (even the cheesy trailer :))
That clone is looking like it's gonna make it...

And Welcome to 420, @Bushsmasher308 - Glad to have you with us!
Thank you so much carcass! Means a lot! :circle-of-love:

I’ve got high hopes with the clone! But I won’t be heart broken if she dies. I’m amazed she’s still standing!

Great video! Thanks for sharing.
Your very welcome, and Thanks Mkono87!! :high-five:

Great work BLS! Girls are looking great! Like the little intro video you did. :ganjamon: And very helpful tips for anyone new looking to learn. Also, nice flag tatt

Watching you tend your young makes me miss having some. One grow down for me and I can already see this being an unhealthy addiction lol.

Finally done work for the day and next 2 days off woot! Time to finish researching about those lights! Hope you‘re having a good night man

Back
Top Bottom