BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

AHHH!! Back-to-back, bud! You deserve it so much!

Maybe you'll get a clean nug case this time! :laugh:

Congrats on the MOTM win Backlip! Unemployed or not, this is turning out to be a good start to the year for you. :thumb:

Great looking nugs too!
The year started off a bit rocky. I feel terrible for the way I handled it on January 1st. It’s behind me, and I try not to focus on my past, but focus on my future!

Thank you for everything shed!! Means a lot!:hug:

Hey buddy...

It's been a while

First off congrats on the MOTM.!!!! :yahoo:

Well deserved!
May 20th? That's a lovely date! I hold thumbs for all the best! May you and your family be blessed...

Beautiful looking results. I much like that clone and how dense it stacked. That's impressive!!!
The closeups are helping me to determine my plants so thanks for that!
I find it hard to believe your wife twisted your arm for the growing though :laugh:

Hope you and the fam are safe.
Have a great day.
Hey bro!! Thanks Man! You and I have been through a lot together since first coming to the site. I appreciate your support and love through these times!!

yep her birthday is May 20th, as long as we don’t have an unexpected emergency that needs to take place. (Hope it doesn’t happen but you never know)

yeah I’m super impressed by the GC Clone, it’s opened my eyes to how much different a person can do things! I’ve topped and trained for so long it’s been fun to watch it grow!

haha yeah, she said “We don’t have any coming in after this grow” “you should maybe find a small spot to have some plants!”

I sprung up went to the fridge, got my seeds, and said, “don’t you play with me!” I’m ready for this I said!! Haha it was a good day lol

talk to you soon bro! Hope your staying safe!!

Congrats buddy, well deserved :bravo:on MOTM :party:
Thanks bro!! Means a lot buddy! Winning is nice, but the feeling I get from taking such a prestigious award away from a much deserving member such as west hippie! Hurts. I know he will get his award soon!! He is so deserving of it!!

Brother I wish I took the time earlier man . I just want you to know I did vote for you this month, it it was very hard choice because there are a lot of good members to choose from that I have actually got to interact with at one point so it was a hard choice but in the end I voted for you dude, just because of your sincerity, you take the time and go above and beyond when interacting with people. And I think that’s what sets you apart man.

honestly Ineed to build something my back can’t handle being bend down under lights anymore , I have a 2x4x4’6 and it’s damn brutal to get into the back of the canopy in between my plants and my light especially when in defoliating

so I think I will need to take some advice and build myself a grow tent stand for my clones and stuff . Awesome idea man ,

DAD is a word that I Cherrish so much , every morning my kids come in at 6am and we all lay in bed until we all get up usually doesn’t take long with My youngest in bed , I have sleep apnea and wear a mask so he comes rolling in dads time to get up and I wake up to him ripping my air supply off everyday and I wouldn’t change it for the world , but when we had the baby monitor it was always daddy who was called for . Which honestly was a big deal for me . I never understood the love a parent had for their children until I had my own kids . So I am very happy you cherish the same moments I do. They grow up so fast and now my youngest doesn’t want any help with anything , I know it may be selfish but I wish he didn’t grow I up so fast. After being hone with the kids it’s gonna be hard going back to work.

cheers brotherman
Let’s not play any games here! I’m just a normal joe blow! I’m nothing special, I’m only human, just like you. Every one of those members up there deserved anybody’s vote at any time, they were all well deserving of it. I appreciate the love and support, I do what I can where I can!

my mom has sleep apnea so I know exactly what kind of a darth vador machine that is. That’s a cute story about the kids running in to your room. My daughter still can’t get out of her crib (I mean she could, but she doesn’t, idk why) she also can’t reach the door knob to open the door, but I know it’s coming. She gets a big girl bed when moving into the other bedroom. (Cry face) my baby is so growed up!!

I would love to help you build a small platform for your tent to sit on. It’s very easy, saves your back, and then you can build some shelves or something underneath the box for crap to sit on. Nobody said no to extra storage, ever! Lol

I’m also going to be sad when I have to go back to work. Seeing my daughter every morning is making me spoiled! It’s sure been nice!!

Thanks for everything brother!! We will talk soon!!:high-five:

Congratulations man :adore:
Thanks brother!! :passitleft:
Congrats Backlipslide on MOTM!!!
Thanks brother! Means a lot!! Like I said above, it’s bitter sweet because there so many deserving members up there, and I hate to be the guy to take it away from them.
hope your having a good morning bro!! It’s almost -20 this morning in Alberta! (BRRRr)
Thanks for the support man! Means a lot!

Congratulations!:passitleft:
Thanks caged ape! Means a lot!! You came to the party at the right time!! Lots of pop and chips to go around!! :laughtwo:

Well done brochacho!
:high-five:

Stackin' titles like Mike Tyson!
:passitleft:
Mike Tyson ain’t got shit on me!! Lol jk I couldn’t even type that with a straight face! :laughtwo:
means a lot buddy!! Thanks again for the seeds you sent me! It truly means a lot buddy!!:high-five:

AHHH!! Back-to-back, bud! You deserve it so much!

Maybe you'll get a clean nug case this time! :laugh:
Hahaha :laughtwo:
It’s an honour to receive these items, hell, I’d be happy if it was full of toilet paper, but then again, toilet paper is hard to come by these days! Lol

thanks bro means a lot Man! Thanks for the support:high-five:

Congrats on MOTM! :party:
Thanks candy!! Means a lot :circle-of-love::high-five:

Coronavirus has a 97% survival rate, but if I gave you 100 skittles, and told you three of them can kill you. Would you chance it and eat the skittles? :laughtwo:
Im more of a M and M peanut kinda guy, are those tainted too?

Grats on MotM, I didnt even check any of March contests.....im falling behind....its like Grade 6 all over :straightface:

Great news on Mamma san flexing her will on you to keep on growing, make sure she gets whats coming to her.

Im more of a M and M peanut kinda guy, are those tainted too?

Grats on MotM, I didnt even check any of March contests.....im falling behind....its like Grade 6 all over :straightface:

Great news on Mamma san flexing her will on you to keep on growing, make sure she gets whats coming to her.
Thanks BVB!
No the m&m’s are good to go, it’s the glossets you have to worry about. Those lil chunks of heaven are delicious!

haha thanks man!!!hope your keeping sane!

Congrats brother !! Thanks for all your help
Thanks man!! Your very welcome, it’s my pleasure! :high-five:

Backlip kicking ass and taking names on a daily... haha! keep the passion aflame brotha...
Thanks brotha!! That flame you speak of has been keeping me warm for 30 years! :high-five: Lol hope your having a good weekend, or... weekda....... wait what day is it!?

Homies on a "war path" for real.. i can see him putting on war paint before entering competitions. :laugh: haha..all in fun:high-five:
I need to put that war paint on everyday just to get my daughter out of bed! Everything else is a sinch! Lol jk!!

I need to put that war paint on everyday just to get my daughter out of bed!
I need to put it on to get my ass out of bed... ;)
Kudos on the MotM, BL ! You definitely deserve it for all you do in here!

I need to put it on to get my ass out of bed... ;)
even when your retired? Damn! Kill me now! :laughtwo:

Kudos on the MotM, BL ! You definitely deserve it for all you do in here!
Thanks carcass! Means a lot! It’s another notch in the belt, that’s all. I’m no better then any one of these other members here. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom