Beateo's Winter 2015 Multi-Strain Indoor CFL Grow in Soil

IMHO, I'd pass on the T5 option. It would not be enough of an upgrade to be worth the investment. Go HID or LED and never look back.
I'm rooting for that AK even though I'm an old-school Skunk sort of guy.

Or you could look at my plants .. small tent is 150w CFL growlight, big tent is 300w LED pannel, 2nd generation, not the best, but full spectrum in any case.

If I would have the cash, I would invest in LED pannels with Osram Gold diodes, they are simply, the best. Alternatively, build it yourself. Just buy the freaking diodes in the right colour, get a sheet of aluminium and a decent drill, a soldering iron, and get it over with .. all you need more is a few CPU case fans, cooling ribs would be nice, and you need a LED controler. If you want a veg and bloom switch .. well .. two circuits then.

If you like DIY, you will love building your own LED panel .. it's pretty straight forward, and youtube is a wealth of information.

1. Observations.......i observed that you grow dank weed:)
2. Criticisms...........none that i can think of:)
3. Kudos.................you get all i can muster up:) KUDOS:)
4. Advice................keep doing what you are doing bro:)
5. Key to the meaning of life............great woman that has your back, loving family, and lots of great herb:)......

Keep up the great work Beateo.....no matter what lights you decide on i know you will rock it regardless:)

You are too kind sir! I've been searching for the meaning of life for over half a century and all I had to do was ask on :420: AWESOME!! :)
:Namaste:
1. Observations.......i observed that you grow dank weed:)
2. Criticisms...........none that i can think of:)
3. Kudos.................you get all i can muster up:) KUDOS:)
4. Advice................keep doing what you are doing bro:)
5. Key to the meaning of life............great woman that has your back, loving family, and lots of great herb:)......

Keep up the great work Beateo.....no matter what lights you decide on i know you will rock it regardless:)

I put together a new lighting system that I think I may patent? I've never seen one like this!

DSCN21516.JPG

LMAO! Well, what do you all think? :) :) :)

Here are 2 pictures of my as yet unidentified girl... she's either Amnesia or Skunk??

DSCN21534.JPG

DSCN21526.JPG

Thanks for looking.

That is quite a sculpture!

I'm thinking of giving that lighting design project up?? I have decided instead to try to develop a strain of cannabis that grows as a vine.... just thought it might be cool to have pot ivy growing up the side of my house. :)

I'm thinking of giving that lighting design project up?? I have decided instead to try to develop a strain of cannabis that grows as a vine.... just thought it might be cool to have pot ivy growing up the side of my house. :)
If you're serious this will be one for the record books.:geek:

These are places my brain takes me when I over medicate. When I'm inventing new plant species, it's probably best to stay away from the keyboard! lol

I realized something this morning that made me feel really good :) My 2nd grow is turning out to be more enjoyable because I'm not sweating every little issue and kind of have an idea what to expect now. I'm enjoying going into that grow room every morning and seeing how my girls have changed over night! :) I had to raise lights again this morning... they grow up so fast... hahaha.
If nothing else I hope the new growers can read this and see that it's not as hard as it seems when you first start. These girls really want to grow! :)

I realized something this morning that made me feel really good :) My 2nd grow is turning out to be more enjoyable because I'm not sweating every little issue and kind of have an idea what to expect now. I'm enjoying going into that grow room every morning and seeing how my girls have changed over night! :) I had to raise lights again this morning... they grow up so fast... hahaha.
If nothing else I hope the new growers can read this and see that it's not as hard as it seems when you first start. These girls really want to grow! :)

Happy Daze Beateo:)....got a quick funny story for you then i am outta here:)lol.....the very first one i grew back in the day i had no idea what to expect.....didnt research or anything....through a bag seed in some soil and started....i learned from a local shop abotu 12/12.....well when that thing started flowering i thought it was deformed....something was wrong:).....i was under the impression back then that it was leaves and that wsa it:)....i thought the bud was trash:)lol.....what a long way i have come:)....havent thought aobut that in a long time:)......Oh and just to throw my 2 cents in.....GLR is the shiznit labman:)....ok....nuff said:)....have a great day my friend:)

I feel so lucky finding this site when I did my initial research into growing ... I was on GLR from day 1 AND found the budwashing topic before first harvest, got my feet wet topping and LST-ing, SCROG-ed a little, and had a FLUX going, before my first harvest was even a fact. This site rocks so damn hard!

Great update Beateo .. glad you wont try that light .. might be cool for an extremely uneven canopy tho :p

Back
Top Bottom