Beavis Does Blue Dream In High Brix Soil

Hey man looking good! Was browsing through and saw a few pics I'm only about 3 days ahead of you so we're close to same schedule although I'm growing in soil as a first timer. Was looking at Blue Dream but beans got confiscated TWICE at JFK! Running Cali OG/Haze Fems from CKS and very pleased to date but nothing to campare it to! Your girls look super healthy as well congrats

Sweet. 20 from seed or flip? Don't wanna hijack this man's beautiful journal. If you'll search my name in grow room you can find me under my name & "think I got it this time". Still can't figure out how to link my journal to signature so I just comment on my own posts like a toolbag. It's my own personal way of documenting my grow...

I finally found it, damn Mobil app on iPhone doesn't show signatures. You didn't photoshop it did ya, good looking plant beavis

Hooray, glad to have you round these parts Buckshot! Welcome my friend!

Zat all ya got Buck..."good"..:slide:..dude, this plant of Beaves is a picture perfect example. Look at her....wish all mine looked so perfect! Such a nice job with her Beaves!:high-five::thumb::goodjob:

Says the guy that just harvested 30 oz. lol

That is a picture perfect canopy on her Beavis. I think I see Duggan's hand in that. Beautiful plant!

*wink* *wink* :thumb:

Hey man looking good! Was browsing through and saw a few pics I'm only about 3 days ahead of you so we're close to same schedule although I'm growing in soil as a first timer. Was looking at Blue Dream but beans got confiscated TWICE at JFK! Running Cali OG/Haze Fems from CKS and very pleased to date but nothing to campare it to! Your girls look super healthy as well congrats

Hey David! Oh man, that stinks majorly about the seeds. Mine snuck through I got lucky. Going forward though I'm just going to buy through the US seed banks, save the customs hassle and get it delivered with tracking in 2-3 days.

I'm a first timer as well so I'm just trying to stay between the lines and keep her on track. lol

Sweet. 20 from seed or flip? Don't wanna hijack this man's beautiful journal. If you'll search my name in grow room you can find me under my name & "think I got it this time". Still can't figure out how to link my journal to signature so I just comment on my own posts like a toolbag. It's my own personal way of documenting my grow...

We are 17 days from flip from veg into flower. I'll definitely search for your journal! Post all you want and never feel like you are thread jacking. Discussion and questions, etc is how we learn! I might not have the answers but the experienced Brix gang will be along to help me/you out!!

The sativa master is in the house! Bombs of sativa knowledge will soon be dropped all up in here.

Here's a pro tip for everyone. This is big time. Wait for it.....

IMG_678812.JPG

That's right uh huh. A new high tech, state of the art, plastic watering jug I got off Amazon for $6 bucks. This helped up my game. You don't want to know what I upgraded from. lol I like the spout because it really helps me reach underneath the canopy and water all up in those hard to reach little places.

Can I come too?.....:tokin:............here, try some DBHBB Double Berry....:passitleft:

Duggan...my bus has a seat marked "Reserved for Duggan" and you are always welcomed my friend.

Here's the Brix gang after we hot box Duggan's Double Berry in our bus. :surf: :rofl:

[video=youtube;7vnhNSRdHWM]
[/video]

That was good, I watched that movie at theater few decades ago. Reminded me of high school again lmfao

Haha, I laugh every damn time. So good. My buddies and I still make Spicoli jokes to this day. The scene with Mr. Hand and the pizza delivery....lmao!

Me too lmfao!

LOL Glad y'all enjoyed it

Hey Beav! Glad you started a journal. I'm looking forward to seeing that beautiful girl bloom. I see an amazing yield in your future. Awesome work bro! :high-five:

Hell yeah ween, glad to have you on board. I am just crossing my fingers and holding my breath. lol

catching up! beautiful plant! great job!

Alright, Ziggy in da house! Climb on in the bus Gus.

Yeah I agree, I miss more stuff because of no signatures on mobile app

That's weird....they need to fix that ish.

Your plant looks so beautiful. Late, but I'll be following

Never too late FatNeil! Because we hot boxed too much of Duggans BB Twist we are having hard time figuring out how to air up the tires on the bus but we're about to get the party started!

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom