Beavis Does Blue Dream In High Brix Soil

How do you guys consume BH?

Lots of ways TB! You can smoke it by itself in a bong/bubbler or dab rig. Or you could sprinkle it on/amongst some weed in a bong bowl or a joint. I'll probably do a little of all of the above!

You can also press it and squeeze out a rosin and dab that.

Havin fun....:)

Whew trying to not get totally wrecked by this stuff. I said I like couch lock but holy cow. This stuff both locks me to the couch and puts a Medusa hex on me and makes me just pass out. lol Good for sleepin!

I think I need a hybrid and not so much couch lock indica with high brix. lol Be careful what you ask for!

Whew trying to not get totally wrecked by this stuff. I said I like couch lock but holy cow. This stuff both locks me to the couch and puts a Medusa hex on me and makes me just pass out. lol Good for sleepin!

I think I need a hybrid and not so much couch lock indica with high brix. lol Be careful what you ask for!

Hey Beaves...ya it's too strong for ya....don't smoke sooo much ya turkey. That shiz is potent...all i need of our produce is two or four puffs ...that's it bud...any more and i'm in ruff shape ,...like ya said....:lot-o-toke:...:sleep::sleep::sleep:
Good rule of thumb bud...when ya think you've had enough .....you've had too much...LMFAO....Know what i mean bud?:high-five:

Hey Beaves...ya it's too strong for ya....don't smoke sooo much ya turkey. That shiz is potent...all i need of our produce is two or four puffs ...that's it bud...any more and i'm in ruff shape ,...like ya said....:lot-o-toke:...:sleep::sleep::sleep:
Good rule of thumb bud...when ya think you've had enough .....you've had too much...LMFAO....Know what i mean bud?:high-five:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That is great Duggs. Beavis the Blue dream is supposed to be sativa dom I think or atleast a decent hybrid. i think it is because you grew out an Indica Dom pheno that you are getting put to sleep

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That is great Duggs. Beavis the Blue dream is supposed to be sativa dom I think or atleast a decent hybrid. i think it is because you grew out an Indica Dom pheno that you are getting put to sleep

Ya Yeti,...your prolly right with the pheno thing...but Beaves is smoking tooooooo much...LMAO....High Brix eh Beaves...LMAO....:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom