Blue Angel 2019

Everything's looking Sweet,BL
That's a cool "striped" branch on the BC!

You leave 3 nodes...so a "sexline"...instead of a quadline? :)

Keep up the good work,BL-Your updates are great!

I've actually run the "modified quadline" a few times.
With a standard quad, you top above the 4th node, then remove nodes 1 & 2 (the lowermost). This will split tour plant to have 4 main stalks.

When i do mine, i only remove the lowermost node. I leave 2,3,4 in tact. This gives me 6 main stalks.

I just watch them as the veg, if it looks like the "node 2 branches" aren't gonna make it up into the canopy, I'll remove them & finish them out as a quad.

More often than not, the "mod quad" works like a champ.
:thumb:

Update:

Just a small update, now that my daughter is having a nap and I’ve got some quiet time! I though what a perfect time!

Last night I super cropped one branch from the DA1 and DA2. I brutally snapped the DA2 and I just recently pulled it complete off and threw it out. Oops!

C13E1486-49B3-4EE4-9C00-5EEDC0584B10.jpeg

DA2. ^ that’s the one I just cut off completely.

2E73ADE5-44AC-4A34-B8B9-F56CF516E978.jpeg

DA1. ^ which was a nice healthy break!

and here is what the DA1. Looks like now.

BF3E201C-B661-4543-97EC-8AE0715A5954.jpeg

84F6CC3A-24AC-49C6-9A90-D5344CA5CCAD.jpeg

Less than 24 hours later, the branch is already corrected her posture and back loving the light! With different angles the light can penetrate to.

I also super cropped two more branches on the DA1. Just now.

51984A69-E896-4F0E-A562-4C99433E0B6F.jpeg

The next picture I’m going to show you is the stump that is left behind on the DA2. I need to make a bit cleaner of a cut. I just dug my thumb nail into the break, squeezed and pulled off. Which is what I normally do! But this time that friggen stem was durable! Didn’t not want to break off. I should have got a pic of it before I removed it, but ohh well!

2F388769-5D78-444A-9219-1B8D49235319.jpeg

They got fed yesterday, so I plan on bringing them back out on Monday or Tuesday.

Stay tuned my friends!

:passitleft:

I see pistils! :headbanger: (pumps fists in the air) :woohoo:
Beautiful update bro! It's fantastic how they have grown. This will be your best yet!

Thanks brother!! I throw in a couple fist pumps with ya!!

I truly hope it’ll be my best yet!

Go off with a bang for my first grow with the upgraded tent.:yahoo:

Having a puff of my dark Angel for you bro!!

I’m really digging the concept for your new and improved grow area!!

pass the dutchie to the left hand side...

anyone remember that song?

:Rasta:

This one?

Pass the dutchie

Haha of course!! It’s been ages since I heard it! Had no idea they had a video for it lol

Hey BL, just skimmed through to catch up nice looking plants you have there, all got a nice stretch and will soon fill in nicely keep up the good work

Thanks Tom!!

Great to see you!

Thanks again Tom! Means a lot!

keep up the good work

I plan on it brother!! :passitleft:

Everything's looking Sweet,BL
That's a cool "striped" branch on the BC!

You leave 3 nodes...so a "sexline"...instead of a quadline? :)

Keep up the good work,BL-Your updates are great!

Thank you sir!!

That is a cool striped branch eh?

I had to go take a look at my photos lol instantly remembered, “oh yeah” that one! Haha

Thanks again carcass! It really means a lot!!

:high-five:

Haha I like that! A “sexline” :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wouldn't that be a tri line??? But I like the way you think!!!! :thedoubletake:

Grow up greenjeans! Get your mind out of the gutter!

Wait! I may have to go edit carcass’s reply! :rofl:

Lol just playing around GJ!! Always good to see you sir!

I've actually run the "modified quadline" a few times.
With a standard quad, you top above the 4th node, then remove nodes 1 & 2 (the lowermost). This will split tour plant to have 4 main stalks.

When i do mine, i only remove the lowermost node. I leave 2,3,4 in tact. This gives me 6 main stalks.

I just watch them as the veg, if it looks like the "node 2 branches" aren't gonna make it up into the canopy, I'll remove them & finish them out as a quad.

More often than not, the "mod quad" works like a champ.
:thumb:

Yes sir!! It does work like a champ!!:high-five:
The way I do it is the exact same that you were saying on the post above, I just completely remove internode 1 and 2 then work a lil higher up the plant. It’s just, what I like doing. Not to say the mod quad is wrong, or that the method I use, is wrong, but neither of them are the “correct” way either. It’s all about getting your self a system and sticking to it.

Lol enough jibber jabber on my end.. I need to start getting ready to drain my hot tub and clean it! It sure would be nice to use it again!

Thanks everyone we will talk soon!

Hottubbin! :blunt:

Haha that’s actually what I’m doing now, no wait sorry. What I will be doing later! Half way there, just needs a spray down, then we’re ready for some water again. Took 5 hours to drain. I wonder how long it’ll take to fill back up lol, maybe half the time is my guess!

Update:

Big news on the plants!

But first I will touch base on what happened today!

My day started at 6Am when my daughter decides its time to wake up. It’s still dark outside at that time now. So first of all! Why in the bugger heck are you getting up that time! Lol kid logic!

I walk into her room, because sundays are my wife’s days to sleep in, and Saturdays are mine.

My daughter says,
“Morning dad!”

I say,
“It’s still dark outside sweetheart, you should lay back down, and sleep longer.”

She says,
“I wake up!”

“Goot see you dad!”

So I get her up!

I also give her a hug! Because she’s just so adorable!!

So the day started early! I emptied my hot tub! Took 5 hours to drain, an hour to clean, and about an hour in a half to fill.

440 gallons later!

The filter wasn’t finished soaking!

So I turned the tub on to let it start heating up.

But didn’t close the filter trap so it can pressurize.

Once the tub finally turned on, a fu**ing water fountain started spewing out of the filter slot.

I immediately run to turn the power off, but trip over all my daughters toys later on the ground (also knock my beer over)

Get to the shut off, and I hit the switch!

At this point I’m almost embarrassed!

But I don’t get embarrassed too often, and I say,

“That was a cool feature!”

Tell you one thing! I’m the type of person where I learn the first time! If I learn something new, I like to be only shown once. I will not be doing that again! :laughtwo: Haha

Just before this, my friend joe came over, shortly after my friend Steve, and Sara came over for some brews, visit, and hang out with our daughter.

I don’t know if you know this, but apparently when your a big deal to people, your friends really enjoy watching your offspring grow up!

I swear they only come over now to see our daughter!

I’m starting to get jealous! :laugh: Lol jk

So I rolled up a nice blunt and we managed to stay away from my daughter long enough to smoke it.

B7F525FA-F60E-4A4E-BAE1-9E2FAEDD1027.jpeg

The pipe is there for reference.

Rolled up some Dark Angel.

It was a delicious strawberry blunt wrap.

Ok, I know I’m dragging on now..
I’ll make long story short.

The hot tub started leaking so I had my brother which is a plumber come over, fixed it temporarily for me.

Cooked some hamburgers, blah blah blah..

Had a great day! Was a scorcher in central Alberta!

They’re calling for snow next weekend.
We will see how that goes.

FYI: friends names were changed to help save the identity of said persons.

News about the plants.

They are doing great!

:slide:

Thanks for reading!

My apologies to if your mad at me for reading this with no real satisfaction.

I’ve had some beers today, and felt like I needed to share with my people!

More news to come tomorrow.

:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

:passitleft:

Sounds like a nice day man. Some family love, good friends, hamburgers, beers and blunts. Sounds great.

It was! It was a great day bro!

Tunes playing, a small pool for my daughter to jump in. I may have stuck my feet in it as well from time to time.

It was a long process of cleaning the hot tub! Had to make a day out of it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for stopping by brother!:passitleft:

It was! It was a great day bro!

Tunes playing, a small pool for my daughter to jump in. I may have stuck my feet in it as well from time to time.

It was a long process of cleaning the hot tub! Had to make a day out of it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for stopping by brother!:passitleft:

Yeah a little bit of labor comes with any good day. Days like those makes me wanna start my own family. Haha. I still got time to decide on these things tho. 30 is just smack dab in the middle of not being a kid anymore. Lol.

Thanks for the warm welcome also.

Yeah a little bit of labor comes with any good day. Days like those makes me wanna start my own family. Haha. I still got time to decide on these things tho. 30 is just smack dab in the middle of not being a kid anymore. Lol.

Thanks for the warm welcome also.

I’m also 30. Well, actually, as close to 30 with out actually being 30. Lol

I hope you do have a family soon bro!

It’s the most rewarding feeling ever!

I used to be big into drugs, partying, and being in the wrong crowd.

My daughter and wife helped me back to who I can be without all that crap.

I still drink, but not often.

Yeah man your welcome! It’s good to see you!

I’m also 30. Well, actually, as close to 30 with out actually being 30. Lol

I hope you do have a family soon bro!

It’s the most rewarding feeling ever!

I used to be big into drugs, partying, and being in the wrong crowd.

My daughter and wife helped me back to who I can be without all that crap.

I still drink, but not often.

Yeah man your welcome! It’s good to see you!

Oh yeah i already put behind those days of drinking and partying all night. Couple of beers with friends on the beach.. i’m always game for that. And my current crowd is a pretty tight one. So i’m all covered on those ends. Well if the right woman comes why not. Given that i’m the right guy for her. Haha.

I'm almost 30 as well !!! OK, OK, I was 30, then 30 again, and then another 8..... OK, OK, I'll make it simple - soon I will have the 47th Anniversary of my 21st Birthday!!!
Glad you had a nice day, Back !!! It will give you that warm. fuzzy feeling to melt the coming snow!!!

Oh yeah i already put behind those days of drinking and partying all night. Couple of beers with friends on the beach.. i’m always game for that. And my current crowd is a pretty tight one. So i’m all covered on those ends. Well if the right woman comes why not. Given that i’m the right guy for her. Haha.
Absolutely! :high-five:
I’m rooting for you!

soon I will have the 47th Anniversary of my 21st Birthday!!

:laugh:

That’s a good way to put it greenjeans!!

I look forward to freezing my ass off when I get out! Haha last winter we had 40+ days of -40 temperatures. It was fun.
Haha good to see you greenjeans!

Great looking Plants @Backlipslide . going to be some big top nugs on those ladies. Well done brother.

Ohhhh baby! :yahoo:

That’s what I’m hoping for brother!!

Thanks for stopping in bro! Good to see you!!

Back
Top Bottom