Blueberry X Haze - Ebb & Grow

Whooooeeeee !!! Good Shit! +rep for the demo on proper E&G.

btw - I got two 6 pot add ons for mine - from two different manufacturers - and although they are both listed as the same size pot, one is about a hair thicker wall, so it doesn't fit nicely in the other. I only mention it in case you need to add pots or replace them - make sure you get same manufacturer.

Thanks a bunch guys, I owe my success to all of you.
On a lucky note, I went in to check on the girls about 2:30am after new years eve party, and I see water coming from my controller bucket. I checked it out, and one of the tubes inside the controller popped off. I put it back on, and everything was fine. Total I lost less than a gallon of water. This could have been bad, I must have walked in a couple minutes after it happened, talk about lucky I was up so late.

I checked it out, and one of the tubes inside the controller popped off.

Just wanted to see if you had a useful tips on how to connect the 1/2" tubing to some of the connectors? My fingers are raw from just putting in the rubber grommets and a couple of elbow connectors, last night. Haven't even gotten to the tubing yet, but did setup the controller tubes, and again thought those were really tight.

Thanks in advance! Plants are incendiary man!

S.F.

Living next to a dispensary =
COOL_PIC.jpg

I have been trying to spread the word, the little string in front is awesome. Its called a hemp wick, and it makes it so you don't have any butane taste. Way cleaner way of hitting glass. I got it at my local glass shop.

BLEH!!!
I just got my seeds today, and to say the least I was !!EXCITED!!.... until I opened the package.
I ordered;
10 skunk #1
10 Heavy Duty Fruity
6 Purple Wreck
5 Red Diesel

What I got was;
10 Skunk #1
6 Purple Wreck
3 unknown????
a roll of apple flavored rolling paper......

Where in the hell are my other seeds?????
I sent a message, hopefully they will be cool and do the right thing... hopefully.
Oh, and of course the don't send the most expensive, the shorted me like 150$ worth of seeds.....

Back
Top Bottom