Blueberry X Haze - Ebb & Grow

Dude I know Paul myself....it will be handled pronto, I will speak to him niw via EMAIL
I referrered the sponsorss here, thats the seeds I grow.. I will be calling him...E mail at min.

Dude I know Paul myself....it will be handled pronto, I will speak to him niw via EMAIL
I referrered the sponsorss here, thats the seeds I grow.. I will be calling him...E mail at min.

I appreciate it man, I sent a email with pics of the contents of my package to them already.

Good news!
I just got a response back, and it turns out they back-ordered 2 items. What a relief... Even though I had a little bit of drama with this company, I would recommend them to everyone. The simple fact that they emailed me back so fast makes me respect them. Thanks again Pit, you are a great resource.
:cheer:

Hey slosmokin, and everyone. "nice" grow, am anxious for update pics. After seeing Ebb and Grow at a local store I thought it would be a "practical/easy" way to start. Your journal has convinced me of the system and the help on here to make it successful. Room still under construction, and I'm still gathering supplies. I'll likely follow your lead and start my own journal to tap into the expertise here. I can't wait!

Hey slosmokin, and everyone. "nice" grow, am anxious for update pics. After seeing Ebb and Grow at a local store I thought it would be a "practical/easy" way to start. Your journal has convinced me of the system and the help on here to make it successful. Room still under construction, and I'm still gathering supplies. I'll likely follow your lead and start my own journal to tap into the expertise here. I can't wait!

Glad to have you on board! I am in the same boat on updates, I go in twice a day and not much is changing right now. Everything is great, and there is a bit of growth... just not much I could show via photo. As for the Ebb and grow, it is awesome. I would defiantly recommend it, I have done soil before and this fits my needs better. Not trying to preach, but make sure your room is dialed in before you introduce your girls. It is way easier to build without innocent bystanders. Not sure how much you have poked around, but there are a few other Ebb and Growers who really know their stuff, Pit Viper, Green Island, Mcbudz, and Mr. Smith. Each one of these guys journal has a lot of good info in it. Good luck to you, and let me know once your journal gets started.

DAY 63 / DAY 35 FLOWER

Things looking good, I did a reservoir change yesterday and put in my aquarium heater. My res temp has been around 62-64F, and the heater should keep it at 68F. I was pleasantly suprised by the new aroma yesterday, it seemed the smell intensified. I would describe it as a sickly sweet aroma, almost what I expect cotton candy concentrate to smell like. I have grown 6 other strains, and this by far has the sweetest smell. Of course Romulan and Hindu Kush would never be called very sweet smelling. One thing that is slightly troubling me, is trying to figure out when to put in the PK 13/14. The directions say to put it into the reservoir for a duration of 1 week, 3 weeks before harvest. So I have read that Blue Dream takes 10 weeks, so I should add it at week 7... but I have also read that hydro can accelerate flower times. Any thoughts?

DAY 63 / DAY 35 FLOWER
One thing that is slightly troubling me, is trying to figure out when to put in the PK 13/14. The directions say to put it into the reservoir for a duration of 1 week, 3 weeks before harvest. So I have read that Blue Dream takes 10 weeks, so I should add it at week 7... but I have also read that hydro can accelerate flower times. Any thoughts?

Hey Slo.

Just wanted to see what you found out?

Also, how long did you veg for? I see it says Day 63, did you do 4 weeks?

Thanks again for the journal!

S.F.

Possible Remodel!
So my room is working great, but I have decided to keep striving for excellence. Below are 2 pics, first one is my current room design, and the second is what I am considering. Please feel free to ask questions, and give advice.
Current1.jpg

Future_Room.jpg

looks good, just going to build off another section off to the side for the moms and clones? sounds better than a cabinet or something. are thinking about a c02 burner or just a tank with a release valve? im guessing you will want 1200-1500 ppm on c02? looks like your flowering room is 840 sq ft. 1 pound of fuel burned is 3 pounds of c02. 0.33 pounds of fuel burned = 1 pound of c02 gas. for your room you need to burn 0.34 pounds of fuel to achieve 1200 ppm. 3 times this amount, (0.34 x 3 = 1.02) pounds of fuel burned will keep your room at 1200 ppm for 12-18 hours. if you want to know ounces multiply 0.34 by 16 (16 oz per lb.) = 5.44 oz

i recommend this model as a burner, recommended for rooms up to 15'x15'

as far as adding your pk 13/14, you may want to start that on 1/22 through 1/29 if you plan to harvest on 2/26?

looks good, just going to build off another section off to the side for the moms and clones? sounds better than a cabinet or something. are thinking about a c02 burner or just a tank with a release valve? im guessing you will want 1200-1500 ppm on c02? looks like your flowering room is 840 sq ft. 1 pound of fuel burned is 3 pounds of c02. 0.33 pounds of fuel burned = 1 pound of c02 gas. for your room you need to burn 0.34 pounds of fuel to achieve 1200 ppm. 3 times this amount, (0.34 x 3 = 1.02) pounds of fuel burned will keep your room at 1200 ppm for 12-18 hours. if you want to know ounces multiply 0.34 by 16 (16 oz per lb.) = 5.44 oz

i recommend this model as a burner, recommended for rooms up to 15'x15'

as far as adding your pk 13/14, you may want to start that on 1/22 through 1/29 if you plan to harvest on 2/26?

I have the same C02 generator and it works like a charm! Good advice....except check out the price from this link:

CAP GEN-1eLP Liquid propane 4-Burner Electronic CO2 Generator - Plantlighting Hydroponics

yah man those blue dream ladies look nice.i am harvesting 40 blue dreams on wed.they sure do bulk up nice.check out my photo gallery.i have some day 53 pics on there.mine were done in soil tho.your set up looks nice by the way.you are doing great keep up the good work.
tmpphp0QCiRU.jpg

blue dream day53 12/12

Update,
So after much consideration, I have decided to not use the PK boost. I have talked to 4 people about flowering length of Blue dream, and I have heard 53days - 75 days. Since this is my first run with my system/strain I don't feel confident estimating when mine will finish... I have been checking the trichomes, and they are still clear at day 39 of flower. I may end up losing a bit of weight, but I would hate to screw up and hurt the plants. On a bright note, I got some Mr. Nice X Da purps, and it some of the best chronic I have had in a while, so I am not in any hurry to chop the girls.

Back
Top Bottom