Blueberry X Haze - Ebb & Grow

sounds like a delicious blend! instead of focusing entirely on seeds you should clone your blue dream and have that going until you have sexed your seedlings and can clone the females..

I see your logic, but I will probably just buy new clones of a different strain next go around, until I am ready with the seeds.

cant wait to see that purple wreck blow up!!

The Heavy Duty Fruity sounds fun too, anything that says,
"One Word "Monstrous" will describe the Heavy Duty Fruity. A huge producer with giant cola's will make any "bud waver" happy. Absolutely the best indoor producer we have seen yet. Ideal for planting method 20-30 p.s.m

and
But beware we don't call it heavy duty fruity for nothing, this plant smells Strong! So air cleaners or ozone generators are suggested.

Type: Sativa / Indica

Height: 120 -160 cm

Yield: 400 - 600 p.s.m.

Flowering Time: 60-65 days

DAY 35 / DAY 6 FLOWER

Things are looking better since cold shock. I went inside tonight, and took off a lot of lower branches. Here are a few Pics, I pruned after lights came on.

PIC212.jpg

PIC_14.jpg

You can still see some yellowing on the new growth from the cold, but it's better than a few days ago.

the plants are looking very nice indeed!

Having just grown this strain....I'm telling ya, you're gonna have frosting in a week and the most delicious smell ever. I think this particular strain smells better than anything else out there. (Of course I've not smelled them all)

You've got massive, gorgeous buds in your future! Amazing job.

I did a heavy prune yesterday, and I stunk up the house big time. Not "the smell", but it was distinctive. I am pretty stoked for this harvest, been a while since I got to trim my own.

I've grown some blueberry cheese and the smell is so damn strong almost right out the gate. They looked they could have been chopped down like 4 weeks into flower sooooooooooo frosty!

I did a heavy prune yesterday, and I stunk up the house big time. Not "the smell", but it was distinctive. I am pretty stoked for this harvest, been a while since I got to trim my own.

You're going to have a large number of very dense buds, about 4 inches long. Mine didn't form huge cola's like my other plants did, but overall yield was very good.

Start doing scissor exercises, lol.

I really want to grow Blue Dream again, but I'm going to have to get some clones or settle for a Blue Dream-Shishkaberry cross, of which I have some seeds.

Day 37
I did a reservoir change last night, and I jacked the nutes from 1350 - 1580 ppm. The plants are happy!! I measured 2 nights ago and average was 28", well tonight average is 32". That's 4" in 48 hours, I am excited to see how tall the girls get. On another note, I am totally sold on botanicare "sweet" It made my plants so green and happy.

ummm. I'm a woman with an Ebb N' Grow and I'm just starting. I really appreciate the info you've provided.

You made the right choice, I have done 5 soil grows and the ebb n' grow is awesome. I have attempted to put as many details as possible, if you have a question feel free to ask. Also, there are a few other ebb n' growers on 420magazine ; Pit Viper, Green Island, Mcbudz, Oldgrowerdude, Mr Smith. So I would recomend reading some of their journals as well.

Thanks for the names of the other Ebber-lovers ;) I'll check out their journals. I just put my 14 into the system yesterday evening. They're 3 week old clones. The first 2 weeks they were in a clone machine that had the neoprene collars and misted the roots. The last week they were sitting in dirt until I could get the system up and work out the lighting, heat and ventilation dialed in. I came home from work tonight and they look the same as they have all week long. I guess that means I haven't failed miserably.... yet... I'm going to remain optimistic and keep following your adventures and try to use the info in the future whenever some glitch comes up.
Any ideas on convenient way(s) to wash the hydroton? I soaked mine for 5 minutes then rinsed them in a colander for about 2 minutes. It took me all damn night to get through two, 50 lbs bags of it and I totally trashed my fresh coat of nailpolish in the process! LOL!
The sad part is that I noticed this evening that there is a red, chalky residue on the insides of the buckets where the water was earlier today. I swear I rinsed that stuff so thoroughly. How can there be residue left on them?

Thanks for the names of the other Ebber-lovers ;) I'll check out their journals. I just put my 14 into the system yesterday evening. They're 3 week old clones. The first 2 weeks they were in a clone machine that had the neoprene collars and misted the roots. The last week they were sitting in dirt until I could get the system up and work out the lighting, heat and ventilation dialed in. I came home from work tonight and they look the same as they have all week long. I guess that means I haven't failed miserably.... yet... I'm going to remain optimistic and keep following your adventures and try to use the info in the future whenever some glitch comes up.
Any ideas on convenient way(s) to wash the hydroton? I soaked mine for 5 minutes then rinsed them in a colander for about 2 minutes. It took me all damn night to get through two, 50 lbs bags of it and I totally trashed my fresh coat of nailpolish in the process! LOL!
The sad part is that I noticed this evening that there is a red, chalky residue on the insides of the buckets where the water was earlier today. I swear I rinsed that stuff so thoroughly. How can there be residue left on them?

What i did to clean my hydroton, was stab a bunch of holes in the bottom of the bag with a screw driver. I then ripped a hole in the top of the bag big enough for a hose. I stick the hose in, turn it up full blast, and start rolling the bag on the ground for about 15 minutes, until the runoff is clear. You will still see some residue, the hydroton is so porious, it would be near impossible to get every bit of clay dust off them.
And trust me, your plants will let you know if something is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom