Blueberry X Haze - Ebb & Grow

Update,
So after much consideration, I have decided to not use the PK boost. I have talked to 4 people about flowering length of Blue dream, and I have heard 53days - 75 days. Since this is my first run with my system/strain I don't feel confident estimating when mine will finish... I have been checking the trichomes, and they are still clear at day 39 of flower. I may end up losing a bit of weight, but I would hate to screw up and hurt the plants. On a bright note, I got some Mr. Nice X Da purps, and it some of the best chronic I have had in a while, so I am not in any hurry to chop the girls.

whats up bro?wise choice.better safe than sorry.i was investigating my ladies last nite.ya know i think i am going to let them go to 60 days.not enough amber trichs to satisfy me.i just worry that they might start to mold cuz the budz are hella fat and very tight.:bong:

whats up bro?wise choice.better safe than sorry.i was investigating my ladies last nite.ya know i think i am going to let them go to 60 days.not enough amber trichs to satisfy me.i just worry that they might start to mold cuz the budz are hella fat and very tight.:bong:

yeah, I have defiantly heard that Blue dream is prone to Botrytis, fortunately I have actually been battling low humidity in my room, so I should be ok. With lights on I am at 40%, lights out barely hits 50%. Did your's foxtail at all, I heard that helps?

yeah, I have defiantly heard that Blue dream is prone to Botrytis, fortunately I have actually been battling low humidity in my room, so I should be ok. With lights on I am at 40%, lights out barely hits 50%. Did your's foxtail at all, I heard that helps?

FWIW, the Rh in my room was below 40 during the last half of flower. No botrytis at all. The buds felt like hard styrofoam...they were so dense!

Here's what they looked like right before harvest:
IMG_02224.JPG

IMG_02255.JPG

IMG_02071.JPG

Even though I just got done growing some Blue Dream, I'm quite jealous of your grow. This stuff is just so fine....the smell is sublime and the effect is just really nice. One of the finest strains out there, as far as I'm concerned.

Yours in going to be better than mine too! Patience wins the day!

i think we are due some new pics slosmokin! have they packed on anymore weight?

Coming right up! I just picked up my water, and I am going to do a res change in 1 hour when lights come on. Yeah, they defiantly have grown fat since last pics.... 1 of the girls started to yellow a little at the bottom, I think it may be a N deficiency but not sure.... Let me paint the picture, 70% of the plant looks fine, 25% has a lime green tint, and 5% has yellowed (all older leaves). My ppm was 1600 5 days ago, and has crept up to 1800. 2 of the plants are showing slight signs of nute burn ( burnt tip, slight browning on margins.) I point this out, because it doesn't seem like the yellow one needs food, and I can't really add anymore without burning the rest. I checked under the plant to look for any clogs in my lines, and everything is running fine. My Ph is pretty standard between 5.5 - 6.2, and my temps are about 80F lights on, 60-65F lights off RH is 40% lights on, 50% lights off. Heres a pic, unfortunately lights where on so I had to take the leaves out of the room. I will get a lot more pics up tonight.

YELLOW5.jpg

DAY 68 / DAY 40 FLOWER

Other than the one plant mentioned above, things are great. Trichomes are still clear, but some of the pistils are turning orange. Here are a few pics.

BUD_SHOT2.jpg

BUD_SHOT_21.jpg

DARKNESS.jpg

you can see troubled plant on the right.
GROUP_SHOT11.jpg

I am enjoying taking photos, another purchase soon will be a nicer camera + tripod.

whats up.wow they look really nice.i am day58 today.checked trichs and they are 60%amber.i think these are ready.tryin to go another day cuz they sure are swellin.but seriously your stuff looks nice.

Update
Humidity has started to rise along with bud size. My lights on RH is still 40%, but at night its creeping to mid 60's. I purchased a "Soleus Air CFM-40 E 40-Pint Dehumidifier with Humidistat". Other than that, everything is smelling/looking awesome. I really enjoy walking into the room and being smacked in the face by the smell of blueberries.;)

whats up man.looks amazing.they look so much like mine.i am right in the middle of harvesting,i am very satisfied with the turnout so far.i will be posting pics tomorrow of some of the massive tops.anyways your lookin right on point w/yours.very nice!!!!!

DAY 72 / DAY 44 FLOWER
Things are going great, I have the Humidifier running during lights off. I have already filled up the 40 pint unit in 2 nights, and I dropped the RH from 65% to 48%. I am just noticing a little bit of cloudiness in the trichomes, and the buds are really starting to fill out. Here's a couple pics.
GREY.jpg

TOP27.jpg

STICKYICKY.jpg

SIDE6.jpg

NUM_NUM.jpg

GROUP32.jpg

GREENY1.jpg

Updates,
Seems like the girls are not eating as much. My PPM was at 1650 7 days ago, and it is almost 2000 right now. No signs of nute burn really, but most of the lower fan leaves are starting to die. One of the only problems right now, is some of the lower branches are starting to fall over. It's pretty much only the very small branches, but I still hate seeing my poor ladies on the ground. I was able to prop them back up except 2 tiny branches which became "Testers". I checked the Trich's with my new 420 scope, and I would say about 50% cloudy right now. I am planning to chop on Feb 5 which would be 65 days total. How long do you guys flush in hydro, and do you use flushing agents like "clearex"? Do you guys use just plain ph'ed RO water? Taker Eazy guys.

Back
Top Bottom