Bruce Banner Marries A Watermelon - SIP Grow

I really like the ease of use with the MegaCrop and it’s super cheap. There are several people on these forums that use it with great results. My last grow I was way over doing it with the MC due to a scale issue. And I also switched nutes midway through the grow from the GeoFlora to MC. So this will be my first full grow using MC and using it correctly LOL.
Is there a veg and a bloom version?

Is there a veg and a bloom version?
The one he is using is an all-in-one complete formula, meant to be used from sprout thru harvest. It's the same one that I use.
They do carry a two part system but that is more for hydro applications.

Here is the Link

They also have a deal where you get a 3lb sample and just pay the $6 in shipping for the first go around.

Here is the one I am using
IMG_1977.png

Day 10 version 2:

So I know I updated this morning but I think day 10 is also going to be day 1 of veg.

Everything is progressing nicely and much faster than my last grow, though that doesn’t say a ton….

Lights went from 50% or 645 ppfd to 75% or 960ppfd as an average across all three plants.

Sitting in! Thanks for the love, my man. I will be keeping any eye out :D IF you have a weird issue or such let me know :D So I can watch out hehe! Lets go !

Day 12 - Day 2 of Veg: small update

No pictures today as not much has changed from Fridays update but I did feed and jump the nutes to 3g/gal.

They each got just under a quart of water from the top and just around 1” to and from the outside edge of the bucket to try and entice them to spread their roots. Then they also each got just under a quart into their reservoirs to keep them at about 1/4-1/2 full. I’m guessing the nutes will be slightly less than 3g/gal there as I did not let it go to dry before adding in the new batch. So there was still some 1.5g/gal left in their reservoirs.

That’s it for now.

Not sure how to justify 0-0-18:
1707081480085.png

...along with your 9-7-14 in the bag of MC. All you'd end up with is crispy leaves!
Read application rate/dosage. My Humic/Kelp mix only adds about 25ppm on my nutrient solution. It's extracted with potassium hydroxide hence the high K value.

Looks good @Ke0ncp! Happy to follow along! Cheers! :peacetwo:

I have the 9-7-14 first version and currently running 2 part 5-12-26 with Jacks 3-2-1 ratio. They've recently changed the formula on the 2 part!

Read application rate/dosage
I don't need to because the numbers are right on the labels. If you get to 135ppm of N using that version of MC, your K is already at 210. Go to 150 N and K is 233.

I don't imagine seeing K deficiency at over 200ppm, so adding 0-0-18 isn't going to increase your plant's health. There's no upside to adding it and there are definitely downsides.

Hey there! Thank you for the history on MC! I just got a new bag of it and it had big huge clumps in it that had to break up.

Also good info about the CalMag. Our water should be about the same, though I do known that some of the cities are spring fed and others are not. So water makeup might vary. Though I know our ph is pretty much the same.

Drying tent = yes. This is on my list of things to get done and have ready to go for this grow.

Should be a fun grow :)
Just erected a 3x3 drying tent, A/C infinity, never used MC or Mega Crop. I use Canna Coco & sometimes add Agritech Cal/Mag Fuel by Rooted Leaf, I like Nic over there and his chelation tech. Following, I use FF Big Bloom in flower. SS

I don't need to because the numbers are right on the labels. If you get to 135ppm of N using that version of MC, your K is already at 210. Go to 150 N and K is 233.

I don't imagine seeing K deficiency at over 200ppm, so adding 0-0-18 isn't going to increase your plant's health. There's no upside to adding it and there are definitely downsides.
I wouldn't suggest adding straight kelp extract to your nutrient mix. It should be mixed with humic acid to enhance the effect of both and to lower K of the final solution.

The ratio is 5:2 Humic/Kelp extract, that's what I mean about the application rate decides the input. You will have a hard time finding a kelp extract with low potassium.

Day 14 - Day 4 of Veg:

They are starting to perk back up and are looking healthy. The Wedding Gelato is really bushy compared to the other 2. Will be interesting to watch them grow.

I’ve turned the humidifier off for now to help speed up the drying of the promix as it’s still pretty damp. Funny how much water these damn things go through mid to late flower and then to go right into another grow. Time to change the mentality a tad hahaha

Back
Top Bottom