Buckshot's Perpetual Grow, LED, Pro-Mix, Evolving Feeding Routine

Hi Buckshot, my friend. I hear you about the story.......when ever you get to it will be fine. :reading420magazine:

Plants must grow fast at your place, your season has to be very fast. Looking good, by the way. Hope you are feeling good Buddy.:Namaste:

Thank you Sir... or should it be Sim? :cheesygrinsmiley:

How'd I wind up a cannabis co..... damn I gotta scroll up..... cannabis connoisseur (had to scroll up twice) I can't even spell that $hit :tokin:

:rofl:

Buckshot, I don't think I've ever seen leaves that shiny/waxy in an outdoor grow. Beautiful! How do you do that?

:hmmmm: Well with the exception of the blue cheese they are all clones that have been treated well inside for a while. I think my use of Dyna-Gro Pro-Tekt may help to put on that gloss but these ladies have all kinds of good stuff in their soil. I don't know :cheesygrinsmiley: and that is the no bullshit answer

Hi Buckshot, my friend. I hear you about the story.......when ever you get to it will be fine. :reading420magazine:

Plants must grow fast at your place, your season has to be very fast. Looking good, by the way. Hope you are feeling good Buddy.:Namaste:

They do go fast as the days get long :cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks for looking in Sir

Looking good Buck, I'd love to grow outdoors but we don't have the climate here

Thanks Skunnymonster It must be very harsh where you live as cannabis can grow almost anywhere!!!

I know someone who tried it up near me last year & it got decimated by wind, rain, mould & things eating it. What little bud he got was awful, it was like smoking mixed herbs & grass cuttings. We had very little sun last summer & lots of rain :(

The best of both worlds, wish I could grow in natures light. Will be watching these outdoor girls,good luck :peace:

I know someone who tried it up near me last year & it got decimated by wind, rain, mould & things eating it. What little bud he got was awful, it was like smoking mixed herbs & grass cuttings. We had very little sun last summer & lots of rain :(

Thanks to both of you for stopping in and commenting

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Growing here is a crap shoot too. The plants will look fine till budding then bud rot, wind, torrential rains, bugs and so on will take a pass, what is left if anything I will be happy to have. Outside girls flavors can not compete with those of my indoor LED girls unless we get a good year!

Here are some highlights of the budding room.

This sativa plant is doing really well under a Budmaster II

tt #1

DSC_6556_tt1.jpg

If I don't fuck it up this plant is going to be a monster

DSC_6553_tt1.jpg

On the shorty bus side is a purple berry kush x royal purple kush, bubblelicious

DSC_6555_pbkxrpkbbgum.jpg

dd...

DSC_6550_dd.jpg

A couple small blue moons

DSC_6548_bm.jpg

:peace: folks

speaking of peace, pray for it

I swear your pictures are better than ever. Just Beautiful Buckshot! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you Sir :cheesygrinsmiley: I just looked again when you said that, it is not me, it is the ladies!

Here is a closer look at some of the budding plants :geek:

for you sativa lovers TT #1 (even in LED these leaves are all sativa :cheesygrinsmiley:)

DSC_6563_tt1.jpg

The pbk x rpk,bbgum

DSC_6561_pbk_rpk_bbgum.jpg

dd

DSC_6565_dd.jpg

blue moon :dreamy:

DSC_6558_bluemoonshine.jpg

I hope your workday is short and weekend long

:peace:

Mighty juicy looking Buck. The outside girls are very nice and I know what you mean about it's a crap shoot to get them through the finish. Here in the Seattle area it gets really tough to get a finished bud without fighting bud rot. Maybe this year it will be different. Good luck on a fine looking grow.

Mighty juicy looking Buck. The outside girls are very nice and I know what you mean about it's a crap shoot to get them through the finish. Here in the Seattle area it gets really tough to get a finished bud without fighting bud rot. Maybe this year it will be different. Good luck on a fine looking grow.

We can hope :cheesygrinsmiley:... your gardens are beautiful

how long did you veg tt#1 omg she has 3-400% stretch if memory serves and takes up to 22 weeks to finish but is killer at 12-14 grows the entire time, she looks better than any i ever grew :high-five::thumb::goodjob:

I am not sure how long I vegged :hmmmm: Uh Oh... I am gonna run out of room. Grab dirty Sanchez were gonna have to bend her over :yikes:

Thanks for looking

I will, but the prospects don't look good to me Buckshot.

Fug dup and forgot to tell you your plants look excellent.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes the prospects for peace are slim... Our administration/s have done a stellar job, makes me want off the grid ASAP

Back
Top Bottom