PM on the Himalayan blue deisel

FUCK!

DSC_6302_hbd.jpg

but a nice dd next to her

DSC_6305_dd.jpg

for the anxiety

DSC_6296_mix.jpg

:peace:

oh that's not good. maybe just trim off all the affected leaves and clean the area?

oh that's not good. maybe just trim off all the affected leaves and clean the area?

I cut it out... there is no "cleaning" for me in bud, just rip and tear

i know you know your pm , but it almost looks like a led burn from my viewpoint, lights not to close?, wishful thinking i guess:rocker:

Sad to say it is pm... she might get the boot, I don't know yet.

oh, no, i meant the grow area.

if it was me, based on what I've read and such, I'd cut the affected leaves off and gently remove so as not to knock the spores about, then, remove all the plants from the grow area, clean the entire room (right down to individual fan blades etc) and wipe the stems & the other leaves to make sure there's no loose spores. then when i was happy with my work I'd put them all back in.

"Love my goat" (wine) + seriously strong tincture + :roorrip: = :straightface:

oh, no, i meant the grow area.

if it was me, based on what I've read and such, I'd cut the affected leaves off and gently remove so as not to knock the spores about, then, remove all the plants from the grow area, clean the entire room (right down to individual fan blades etc) and wipe the stems & the other leaves to make sure there's no loose spores. then when i was happy with my work I'd put them all back in.

Thanks... The environment I have is poor, someday :cheesygrinsmiley:

OK

I am about to go down before lights out... maybe get some pics. I checked hard last night for PM and did not find any more, yet. I had chucked a blue moon outside that was not doing well and took it down when I put the outdoor girls out. I was just going to compost it but she was sticky so I stripped the popcorny buds, dried and processed last night. A better yield than expected of some really sweet tasting "vape juice" :cheesygrinsmiley: Not quite as potent as I would like it cause it did not go long but still nice taste and long lasting.

This morning I see no new PM

Himalayan blue diesel

I am rooting for this plant for a few reasons. One is because she is pretty and photogenic, second I had to pinch a leaf off and found her to have a great aroma and third she is SO short it has me :hmmmm:

DSC_6315_hbd_saved.jpg

Well

I just stopped in to CHH's journal and saw the great update he did. I was going to do one myself but after dinner last night I crashed hard and just got up. Of course since I caught up on sleep I must pay with back pain for laying down so long :cheesygrinsmiley: The worst is not the journal or the back pain it is the fact I still FEEL TIRED! Dang. Oh well a pot of the bean and a couple dabs and I will try an update.

OK

Small Update

Outside

blueberry

DSC_6324_outbb.jpg

blueberry

DSC_6323_bbout2.jpg

Blueberry x (white widow x big bud x royal purple kush)

DSC_6322_bbxrpkbbww.jpg

Purple Berry Kush x(Royal Purple Kush x Blueberry gum)

DSC_6321_pbkblablablabubble.jpg

Blue moon

DSC_6354_bm.jpg
\

DD

DSC_6356_dd.jpg

S Girl

DSC_6358_sgirl.jpg

blueberry

DSC_6357_bb.jpg

:peace:

I don't know if you noticed but my girls are much happier in their new soil medium

Well

I just stopped in to CHH's journal and saw the great update he did. I was going to do one myself but after dinner last night I crashed hard and just got up. Of course since I caught up on sleep I must pay with back pain for laying down so long :cheesygrinsmiley: The worst is not the journal or the back pain it is the fact I still FEEL TIRED! Dang. Oh well a pot of the bean and a couple dabs and I will try an update.
funny i have the same thing happen i gripe about not being able to sleep but when i do get more than 4 hours im in agonizing pain ! my back needs to change from sitting,laying,standing every hour or so is best ,very annoying,
so the purpleberry, i can tell you she gets her stem from the rpk , rpk had noticably thick stems and every cross that takes after dad has that telltale thick stem with stripes they are all looking sweet, hbd is a very fruity (blueberry influence i think) while trimming i will close my eyes and im transported to a patch of blueberries ! she has a thick oily smoke with a potent sweet kick big knockdown power from slightly higher cbd, i adore the strain, some phenos will pack on a big thick main cola and get as tall as 2ft (those are the ones i breed) i just enjoy the harvest from the ones that are shorter and show the diesel trait of chunky ball nugs on either side and dont really spiral around the stem, , the progeny is starting to show more of the "big cola" pheno as time and selective breeding goes on :rocker:

funny i have the same thing happen i gripe about not being able to sleep but when i do get more than 4 hours im in agonizing pain ! my back needs to change from sitting,laying,standing every hour or so is best ,very annoying,
so the purpleberry, i can tell you she gets her stem from the rpk , rpk had noticably thick stems and every cross that takes after dad has that telltale thick stem with stripes they are all looking sweet, hbd is a very fruity (blueberry influence i think) while trimming i will close my eyes and im transported to a patch of blueberries ! she has a thick oily smoke with a potent sweet kick big knockdown power from slightly higher cbd, i adore the strain, some phenos will pack on a big thick main cola and get as tall as 2ft (those are the ones i breed) i just enjoy the harvest from the ones that are shorter and show the diesel trait of chunky ball nugs on either side and dont really spiral around the stem, , the progeny is starting to show more of the "big cola" pheno as time and selective breeding goes on :rocker:

I gotta run I will reply later...

Buck, buck, buck on the Photo Shoot Buck.

I gotta run I will reply later...

Sorry BID... well you will appreciate the delay :cheesygrinsmiley: I had to run for supplies for a clone project

Got 6-8 cuts each from

GDP
TT #1
PBK x RPK, BB Gum
blue cheese

I guess I have the diesel phenotype on the HBD. It stays at about 10" and has a cola with equal :cheer: all the way down. The male was identical. I may try for a male again... I wish I could have kept the last male. As it is I only got about 8 seeds from the Haze x blueberry union. So far 0 blueberry x blueberry and 0 blueberry x s girl but I am not through it all yet (trying to go slow due to plant disruption from PM) but I have taken the most likely buds and found nothing. I have a bunch of unknowns right now that I need to sex before I will start another HBD. I am also going to break out the Hi Ho Silver and get back on that horse :cheesygrinsmiley:

I wish I could do a SOG with HBD but I would far exceed my limit even though the yield would be about the same!!!

Keep moving!!!

Buck, buck, buck on the Photo Shoot Buck.

Buck, buck, buck :cheesygrinsmiley:

Tanks Mon

Picked up a sulfer vaporizer today myself; I'm getting sick to death of mold problems.

Hey PC! Yes mold is like rust... it never sleeps.

Back
Top Bottom