Buckshot's Perpetual Grow, LED, Pro-Mix, Evolving Feeding Routine

Himalayan Blue Diesel ... approx 10", but she is purty

DSC_6281_hbd.jpg

:peace:

Here are my outdoor plants. The two from seed are a gamble. I think if there is a male I may keep it and get a pantload of seed, we'll see

First the two blueberry clones

clone 1

DSC_6281_bbclone1.jpg

clone 2

DSC_6282_01_bbclone2.jpg

Purple Berry Kush x Royal Purple Kush_Bubble Gum

DSC_6283_PBKxRPK_bbgum.jpg

Blueberry x White Widow_Big Bud_Royal Purple Kush
DSC_6284_BBxWWBBRPK.jpg

GL with the outdoor grow Buckshot. I know what you mean about rot....... Very well. Mold spores are all over here I Oregon. Once the temps and humidity levels get right and buds get thick and stay moist for afew days, that damn botrot sets in. I lost afew crops after moving here. Live learn right... Keepem Green

Oh wahted to say one more thing. Now the REAL fun begins. Having them have unlimited root area always works wonders. Plants always seem to fill all allotted space withing acouple months of good weather. Hopefully this year the weather holds back a extra couple weeks. Last year where I am had one of it wettest falls for like forever or close to it. Depressing. Well it's got to be better this one. I've always wanted a ''GOOD' blueberry variant. And I will be trying a new vendor for my next. so I'm be looking in and hope to see a fantastic plant. And mayby a trip on who's genetics worked. Keepem Green

Cant Wait to see those grow up :thumb:

Me too... I will be protecting these a bit better!!

those are pretty little things:rocker:

:cheesygrinsmiley: They do look tiny chucked in the dirt like that

GL with the outdoor grow Buckshot. I know what you mean about rot....... Very well. Mold spores are all over here I Oregon. Once the temps and humidity levels get right and buds get thick and stay moist for afew days, that damn botrot sets in. I lost afew crops after moving here. Live learn right... Keepem Green

Yup, everywhere here too, just waiting to latch on :yikes:

Oh wahted to say one more thing. Now the REAL fun begins. Having them have unlimited root area always works wonders. Plants always seem to fill all allotted space withing acouple months of good weather. Hopefully this year the weather holds back a extra couple weeks. Last year where I am had one of it wettest falls for like forever or close to it. Depressing. Well it's got to be better this one. I've always wanted a ''GOOD' blueberry variant. And I will be trying a new vendor for my next. so I'm be looking in and hope to see a fantastic plant. And mayby a trip on who's genetics worked. Keepem Green

Cool. I have another plant I thought would go well outside but ran short on myself!! If we both keep on it, maybe we can find something that will work...

Hey friend :nicethread:

Love the cuttings in the ground... I'm thinking about doing that with one of my KwaZulu cuttings.
I'll stop in time to time.. ;)

Hope things are good for you! I'm curious... As far north as you are, is it possible to do long sativas? Or do they have to be indoor to finish?
It may sound crazy, but in a way I envy the seasonal growers.. It would be nice to have significant outdoor-veg growth.

Have fun :) peace.

Hey friend :nicethread:

Love the cuttings in the ground... I'm thinking about doing that with one of my KwaZulu cuttings.
I'll stop in time to time.. ;)

Hope things are good for you! I'm curious... As far north as you are, is it possible to do long sativas? Or do they have to be indoor to finish?
It may sound crazy, but in a way I envy the seasonal growers.. It would be nice to have significant outdoor-veg growth.

Have fun :) peace.

Hey THsea

Thanks for stopping in. Sativas can go here but you have to veg them long and plant them in the right place so they get less light per day and start budding right away

Nice pics

Thank you :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well the outdoor kids have not grown much. With 40f nights and gray days in the 60's they have not had the opportunity to get going. If we get some sun this weekend I will get some shots. Indoor goes well but I just knocked on wood for typing that. I think I will take the camera for a walk...

OK

So I spoke too soon and fucking didn't knock hard enough

PM on the Himalayan blue deisel

FUCK!

DSC_6302_hbd.jpg

but a nice dd next to her

DSC_6305_dd.jpg

for the anxiety

DSC_6296_mix.jpg

Back
Top Bottom