BWC BayArea's Largest Solo Grow to Date

hi mate flushing from wot ive read can be done any time and the rule of thumb is wot ever size your pot is then give them 3 times that amount of water some say twice the amount of the pot but i wud do it three time the amount if it was my grow ....this browning does it turn to rust like colour? i had the same here and im almost certain it was fungi i foiler sprayed the sick girl once a day with organic seaweed it has never gone away completly but it keeps it from spreading as fast just enough to keep the top leaves lush green hope this helps.........be lucky weedtastic oh and by the way organic seaweed is used for helping new roots, boosting nute uptake and helps build the immnune system in plants.

8-4 Day 11, 42 For Triplets

I'll keep that in mind come harvest.

Well The last couple days I've been watering with filtered h2o PH 6.0-6.1 (trying to gradually raise the soils PH). Also angled the 400W hood so that plants along the perimeter get better lighting. Yesterday I sprayed a few plants with Baking soda and h2o. Saw what appeared to be a patch or 2 of PM.
Baking_Soda_Spray_4_PM.JPG

Got some bonafide blossoms
baby_blossoms_8-4.JPG

Here U can see how the supercropping affected the canopy of this plant. Opened up the top to expose more bud sights.
supercropped_top_8-4.JPG

The triplets
Trips1_8-4.JPG

A few more weeks and they'll look like little churros.

That's about it for now. Keep u posted. Humidity has been a concern. It has breached 60% at night which is undesirable for my set up. Been trying to water early as possible and ventilate well with lights on. Good thing this strain isn't a very smelly grow.

:popcorn:
Can you say IMPRESSED?
Man, it seems like you real lil farmer. Love the pics (What kind of camera u use?)
What kind of yield you hoping for?

Should be fun watching those "churros" form. :popcorn: I hope you will be able to get yourself a grow spot that isn't so worrisome. Looking suspicious with PVC pipe is pretty crazy. How you got all that other grow stuff in there and running without anyone knowing is pretty amazing then.

Not a good idea in my neck of the woods

I hope you will be able to get yourself a grow spot that isn't so worrisome. Looking suspicious with PVC pipe is pretty crazy. How you got all that other grow stuff in there and running without anyone knowing is pretty amazing then.

Me too, can't wait to move. I got this shit in here over a long period of time. Neighbors don't stay long. everyone knows me and knows I'ma stoner. They know I don't do much work besides house and yardwork. Plus the landlord is subject to be around working on a vacant apt/ maintenance (don't wanna appear to be altering the property). Got most shit in on the late night. Neighbors always got company that just seem to stay. Ain't tryna get my shit burglarized. NE 1 else in the neighborhood that grows that may have been suspicious of me would have very good reason to be after seein me with PVC. Don't feel like hearin the what's that questions. I'll leave the risky ventures to those of u that live in wonderland and can still sleep with ur windows open, doors unlocked,and have garages to pull into. Munki, U bein in SoCal I would expect u to be able to wrap ur head around this concept. Let me clarify something for most of U that haven't figured it out. I live in "the hood" U know shootings, fights, robberies, burglaries, frequent domestic violence etc. So I am unable to do things like most of u guys appear to have the freedom to do.

Well it looks like you do a great job with what you got. I only wish for plants like you grow. Great job and good luck.

Re: Not a good idea in my neck of the woods

Me too, can't wait to move. I got this shit in here over a long period of time. Neighbors don't stay long. everyone knows me and knows I'ma stoner. They know I don't do much work besides house and yardwork. Plus the landlord is subject to be around working on a vacant apt/ maintenance (don't wanna appear to be altering the property). Got most shit in on the late night. Neighbors always got company that just seem to stay. Ain't tryna get my shit burglarized. NE 1 else in the neighborhood that grows that may have been suspicious of me would have very good reason to be after seein me with PVC. Don't feel like hearin the what's that questions. I'll leave the risky ventures to those of u that live in wonderland and can still sleep with ur windows open, doors unlocked,and have garages to pull into. Munki, U bein in SoCal I would expect u to be able to wrap ur head around this concept. Let me clarify something for most of U that haven't figured it out. I live in "the hood" U know shootings, fights, robberies, burglaries, frequent domestic violence etc. So I am unable to do things like most of u guys appear to have the freedom to do.

Sounds like you can walk to Oaksterdam U as long as you carry the heat. I used to live in SF way back in the day (early 90s) and remember riding the BART through Oakland. Some pretty tough neighborhoods right there. Hope you can find a place that gives you some peace of mind. Can't really put a dollar figure on that but I don't do well in chronic, high stress living. Peace bro.

*Update* 8-8 Day 15, Triplets Day 46

Watered everything (with the exception of stunted plants and triplets) on the 5th and 6th PH 6.0-6.1. Fed the triplets 1 gal (left over from last feeding) of bloom PH 6.1, 840 PPM on the 6th.

8-7 (yesterday) I transplanted 3 clones still in the red cups to recently cleaned 1 gal pots. 2 of the 3 were root bound with some root rot (they'll make it). This is my 1st time transplanting during flower. Mixed FF Ocean Forrest with Canna Coco. Lightly watered with H2O/B1 PH 6.2. Also cleaned up necrotic foliage beneath the canopy. The triplets buds are swelling and still producing resin. Next feeding, I'm gonna try a light dose of 1000 PPM nutes and see how they handle them. At least I;m considering doing so. Also supercropped a handful of tops to even out canopy under the 600W. Post pics next week so u can better see the new growth. All plants have blossomed and I have a garden with hella bud sites, problem is getting light to them all. The fans leaves have gotten so big plants are starting to shade each other out. I've been trying to make it a point to rotate the pots at least every other day.

8-8 Fed small cups and a couple 1, 1.5 gal pots and a 3gal with bloom mix PH 6.1, 850 PPM.I forgot to take pics like I was sayin in an earlier post, I finally went and picked up a pump and a couple airstones. I took an old lil giant pump that I had laying around, put that with the airstone in a 5 gal bucket of water (2gal) and plugged them up. Next I just dumped my nutes in one by one, no manual mixing. Hella fast and easy and I feel dumb for just now figuring this out but better late than never. I've also been battling humidity issues. With all of the dense overlapping foliage PM seems to pop up occasionally in small spots. I've been spraying areas that appear affected with baking soda/H2O. This neutralizes the PH of the leaf's surface creating an environment unsuitable for PM to grow. Although there are buds across the canopy, the plants that have been supercroped bud's are behind in development. I suppose they will be harvested a week or two later than the rest. Keep checkin' in more pics soon

Re: *Update* 8-8 Day 15, Triplets Day 46

Watered everything (with the exception of stunted plants and triplets) on the 5th and 6th PH 6.0-6.1. Fed the triplets 1 gal (left over from last feeding) of bloom PH 6.1, 840 PPM on the 6th.

8-7 (yesterday) I transplanted 3 clones still in the red cups to recently cleaned 1 gal pots. 2 of the 3 were root bound with some root rot (they'll make it). This is my 1st time transplanting during flower. Mixed FF Ocean Forrest with Canna Coco. Lightly watered with H2O/B1 PH 6.2. Also cleaned up necrotic foliage beneath the canopy. The triplets buds are swelling and still producing resin. Next feeding, I'm gonna try a light dose of 1000 PPM nutes and see how they handle them. At least I;m considering doing so. Also supercropped a handful of tops to even out canopy under the 600W. Post pics next week so u can better see the new growth. All plants have blossomed and I have a garden with hella bud sites, problem is getting light to them all. The fans leaves have gotten so big plants are starting to shade each other out. I've been trying to make it a point to rotate the pots at least every other day.

8-8 Fed small cups and a couple 1, 1.5 gal pots and a 3gal with bloom mix PH 6.1, 850 PPM.I forgot to take pics like I was sayin in an earlier post, I finally went and picked up a pump and a couple airstones. I took an old lil giant pump that I had laying around, put that with the airstone in a 5 gal bucket of water (2gal) and plugged them up. Next I just dumped my nutes in one by one, no manual mixing. Hella fast and easy and I feel dumb for just now figuring this out but better late than never. I've also been battling humidity issues. With all of the dense overlapping foliage PM seems to pop up occasionally in small spots. I've been spraying areas that appear affected with baking soda/H2O. This neutralizes the PH of the leaf's surface creating an environment unsuitable for PM to grow. Although there are buds across the canopy, the plants that have been supercroped bud's are behind in development. I suppose they will be harvested a week or two later than the rest. Keep checkin' in more pics soon

Wow. A lot going on. Probably preachin' to the choir here, but I wanted to make sure you keep a good log on what you did to each plant so you can identify what steps helped and didn't in the grow. Don't forget to share your results with us. Props to you man.

Back
Top Bottom