CajunCelt's Spring '14 Grow - Vanilla Kush - 1970 True OG - N.L. - Blue Cheese

Hey SL.
You've come at a crossroads. Indoor grows are cruising, but outdoors are losing due to bugs.
I've enlisted the outdoor folks' help & am trying a few things suggested (thanx everyone that responded).

BB gun and have some fun. Bite me and I'll bite back. :high-five:

looks like Brotha Bee has experience with them fortunately I don't
I mean unfortunately I cant help you with it but looks like Bee had Great info for ya :thumb:

Outdoor girls hanging in there. Indoor plants going to 12/12 soon. I'm taking clones in a week or so. Laptops still down, but pics soon.
On an unrelated note, might be moving to Colorado soon. Maybe at beginning of the year.

Woa, Colorado! That will open some doors for you!

Loving those previous crop monsters. Did you pull of some serious weight off them?

Indeed I'm getting curious about soil. Gotta say I like your strain choices

Good luck :Namaste:

A good watering of the yard in the late winter will cause a bacteria on eggs and make them not hatch or atleast most.

For real? I can do that all day. Thanx!

So, outdoor girls are gone. As in eaten & enduring high 90's & 3 digit temps.
Indoor gals are still pushing along. I've had some issues last 2 weeks. I had lil gnat flies. Got them w/ SNS. I think I turned up the ballast too soon. Ah, I'm rusty. Going to leave them in veg a little longer but light turned down until they're happier. Not flipping sad plants.

Hey CC

Thought it was about time I stopped by. Shame to hear about the loss

of your outdoor girls. I pretty much lost all mine too. Savage summer over here.

Indoor looking great, take care my friend.

Thanx BB & Dennise.
The outdoor grow was jacked up from day 1. It was a guerrilla grow, so lots of carrying water. The seed were my lil creation. They were both freebies I crossed just playing around. WW x Cotton Candy.
I planned horribly w/ the weather.

The indoor grow is my oops(es) too. I have to relearn to c get out of their way. I'll turn them around, but I shouldn't have had too.
They'll be ready to flip soon.

Dam I'm sorry to hear that the outside girls are gone. Heck mine are in the back yard and things can happen. With a guerrilla grow you are not looking at them all the time. Has to be tough. Your indoor grow is looking great and will make you happy if it's even close to your previous grows. :goodjob:

I didn't have the right mix to retain water better. I used a real airy mix, lots of perlite. Big mistake. I underestimated locusts love of cannabis.

I'll be in a better position/location next spring for an outdoor grow.
Cola, Les, Bill, Dennise & others have really made an impression on me for quite awhile w/ their awesome grows outdoors. If you haven't seen their grows, you're missing out on some serious greenage.
But, I'll always have an indoor grow no matter what.

Happy Skunkday!

Don't be so hard on yourself Cajun. We have to take the bad along with the good in this game...

Don't be so hard on yourself Cajun. We have to take the bad along with the good in this game...
Oh no bro. It was my oops, but I know better now. I've been shown the how's/what's to use to retain water better. High 90's & 100's for weeks didn't help.

Plus. I noticed no one shows their mistakes much anymore. I've made enough to cover all of us. I figure if I show them, I won't make them again (or for a few grows at least). It's bad luck for me not too.

Good evening weed cajun. We all make mistakes and hopefully learn form them. It's the mistakes a person makes and doesn't know why. Those are the hard ones. Happy days.

Back
Top Bottom