CajunCelt's Spring '14 Grow - Vanilla Kush - 1970 True OG - N.L. - Blue Cheese

Not looking too bad for the flip now. Whew.

IMG_20140924_102220885_HDR.jpg

Yeah, they pulled out of their grower-induced slump & are going hardcore now. I have to hurry & get them to flip cause the grow behind it is catching up fast.
I have another tent coming in a few weeks & a LED co is shaking lose a light. So, I can double my grow schedule.
I'll SCRoG these girls from here on out. I don't have time for anything else.
Keep it green!

Here comes the stretch. I might defol a little to slow down the vertical growth.
I'm going to use the screen way more than what I planned, so I'm glad it's there.

IMG_20140925_123224455_HDR.jpg

The 2 in the middle are what's left of the outdoor gals. They've been in quarantine for a few weeks to make sure no unwanted guests showed up in flower. I couldn't bring myself to trash them.

Wow is right. What a week does. And you were worried. :goodjob::circle-of-love::volcano-smiley::high-five:

Looking good cajun. It makes a person feel good to see flowers. :high-five: It's Freetheweed day so enjoy :cheer::passitleft:

It does. Thanx Bill! I flowered the revegs from the stumps of outdoor trees. They're actually doing better than I thought, but still on the pitiful scale. I'm lucky.

All cuttings I took made it. I have easy to many clones. I really thought I'd lose some after this fiasco, but they are all officially clones today.
I'll keep them in my winter grow journal.

Back
Top Bottom