Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Looking forward to watching these, just started the first one, looks like some compelling research. Thanks a bunch.

I had just finished up the last download to my computer. I can view them all and not use up my data plan on the net viewing.

:)

Well, as this all gets deleted from here probably...someone(s) may end up sharing that link I accidently/allegedly posted? And they might also end up doing just that as much as possible?
Darn me. So clumsy with these cancer meds (and conscience).

Oh, I totally agree with the statement on Birth control pills (as well as everything else)
I will never forget the shock on my Mother's face when the doctor that I went to for these pills told her I did not need parental permission to get them. I believe I was 16 at the time.

Notice how I was more subtle about referring to lady parts today :rofl: :rofl:

I'm hopelessly a guy :)

Hey folks :)

OK I need some help! My mom who has already survived cancer twice and has MS, has recently found out she now has early onset Alzheimer's, I'm wanting to find out the best oil for her and dosing etc the Alzheimer's is the one wee want to target if poss! I have no clue but can get hold of any ratio oil etc from Spannabis. So I need to know what's best indica etc, CBD ratio to THC and dosing, combined with best delivery method into her system to target the Alzheimer's.
Many thanks in advance people, I'm clueless!

Sorry to hear that Light

Hey folks :)

OK I need some help! My mom who has already survived cancer twice and has MS, has recently found out she now has early onset Alzheimer's, I'm wanting to find out the best oil for her and dosing etc the Alzheimer's is the one wee want to target if poss! I have no clue but can get hold of any ratio oil etc from Spannabis. So I need to know what's best indica etc, CBD ratio to THC and dosing, combined with best delivery method into her system to target the Alzheimer's.
Many thanks in advance people, I'm clueless!

Dang. Mom needs a break from all this!
This thread is weird. It's a place I come to alot, but hope I don't see my non-oil friends on here.
This is a pretty good example of that.
Your family has my condolences my friend. Alzheimer's can wreek havoc on the entire family especially when they don't know what to expect.

I'm sure not one of the "best of the best" mentioned, but I don't care to wait on anyone else.

I have alot of experience (relatively) with treating Alzheimer's with cannabis. As awful as a disease that it can be, I've seen some flat out miracles with Alzheimer's & cannabis. One of the doctors using cannabis as a med told us that he believes cannabis to be superior to the FDA approved drugs in everyway. I know y'all don't have the FDA over there & be glad of it.

My personal opinion would to go heavy on the CBD's & light on the THC.

A 3:1 (CBD:THC) ratio. The THC should be sativa-dominant.
That would be for the daytime.

For night, as near a pure indica as possible. No CBD.

As far as how she should take it, you want the best bioavailability, but probably little to no high.

I would suggest she take the meds by converting flowers in to this concentrated oil I've been on you about sir.

But, I'm starting to see premanufactured oral sprays & tinctures that are getting awesome results with Alzheimer's now.
You won't usually see me recommending anything but the oil. Alzheimer's & these premade sprays & stuff are the one exception. Just due to all the success I'm seeing with them.

They are already measured out & have the correct ratios as well. So there's a convenience factor to them.
I don't know how you'd fare in GB with them, but they're probably available in Spain.

If that's not a possibility, the oil is by the far the best choice anyway, just not as convenient. You'll need to finally learn how to make it!

I'll pm more if you're interested. It's just reading mostly that might give some comfort & confidence to use the oil.

How's she doing right now? I had hoped she was home free after the past stuff.

Light the best of the best are here and will wander through shortly I'm sure.... I'm so happy you made it...:circle-of-love:

Well, I wasn't going to wait any longer. :)

Good To know Cajun. I recently been treating an elderly lady with the onset of dementia, I take it I would use the similar protocol as for Alzheimer's since they are similar. Agree?. Currently giving here Cannatonic & Blue Dream. May change to CBD critical mass & Cannatonic. Just received my Blue Blood beans today, so will be a while before they are ready.

even though Im running the risk of being off topic, its only because I seriously care about you all..

I recommend keeping natural nutrition up via, real whole food smoothies, much foods like kelp/seaweed , blackstrap molasses which many people give cannabis plants are also massively healthy for humans too.

I suggest, 2 tablespoons of dried Goji berries, one teaspoon of real turmeric powder (google curcumin and cancer), , 1/4 teaspoon of fine grade health store kelp powder, 1 teaspoon of black molasses , 1 teaspoon of spirulina powder with half a cup of mixed frozen berries.

lightly heat chosen cannabis oil in a small amount of coconut oil stir well ,add to mix above.

Add 2 cups of cold green tea water.

Blend well, i.e vitamix blender etc.

make the night before, keep in fridge, or make in the morning... drink first thing in the morning on a empty stomach after stirring well, as the ingredients will separate over night.. so stirring is a must.

If your fighting cancer google curcumin /turmeric

Curcumin it the only natural ingredient much much more effective at curing cancer than cannabis.

Google Turmeric / Curcumin for yourself.

use both.

Take care.

Dang. Mom needs a break from all this!
This thread is weird. It's a place I come to alot, but hope I don't see my non-oil friends on here.
This is a pretty good example of that.
Your family has my condolences my friend. Alzheimer's can wreek havoc on the entire family especially when they don't know what to expect.

I'm sure not one of the "best of the best" mentioned, but I don't care to wait on anyone else.

I have alot of experience (relatively) with treating Alzheimer's with cannabis. As awful as a disease that it can be, I've seen some flat out miracles with Alzheimer's & cannabis. One of the doctors using cannabis as a med told us that he believes cannabis to be superior to the FDA approved drugs in everyway. I know y'all don't have the FDA over there & be glad of it.

My personal opinion would to go heavy on the CBD's & light on the THC.

A 3:1 (CBD:THC) ratio. The THC should be sativa-dominant.
That would be for the daytime.

For night, as near a pure indica as possible. No CBD.

As far as how she should take it, you want the best bioavailability, but probably little to no high.

I would suggest she take the meds by converting flowers in to this concentrated oil I've been on you about sir.

But, I'm starting to see premanufactured oral sprays & tinctures that are getting awesome results with Alzheimer's now.
You won't usually see me recommending anything but the oil. Alzheimer's & these premade sprays & stuff are the one exception. Just due to all the success I'm seeing with them.

They are already measured out & have the correct ratios as well. So there's a convenience factor to them.
I don't know how you'd fare in GB with them, but they're probably available in Spain.

If that's not a possibility, the oil is by the far the best choice anyway, just not as convenient. You'll need to finally learn how to make it!

I'll pm more if you're interested. It's just reading mostly that might give some comfort & confidence to use the oil.

How's she doing right now? I had hoped she was home free after the past stuff.

Well, I wasn't going to wait any longer. :)

Sweetheart... Your exactly who I sent him to talk to... I knew these things were happening to Lights mom.... I asked him to come here to talk to you Cajun.....:circle-of-love:

even though Im running the risk of being off topic, its only because I seriously care about you all..

I recommend keeping natural nutrition up via, real whole food smoothies, much foods like kelp/seaweed , blackstrap molasses which many people give cannabis plants are also massively healthy for humans too.

I suggest, 2 tablespoons of dried Goji berries, one teaspoon of real turmeric powder (google curcumin and cancer), , 1/4 teaspoon of fine grade health store kelp powder, 1 teaspoon of black molasses , 1 teaspoon of spirulina powder with half a cup of mixed frozen berries.

lightly heat chosen cannabis oil in a small amount of coconut oil stir well ,add to mix above.

Add 2 cups of cold green tea water.

Blend well, i.e vitamix blender etc.

make the night before, keep in fridge, or make in the morning... drink first thing in the morning on a empty stomach after stirring well, as the ingredients will separate over night.. so stirring is a must.

If your fighting cancer google curcumin /turmeric

Curcumin it the only natural ingredient much much more effective at curing cancer than cannabis.

Google Turmeric / Curcumin for yourself.

use both.

Take care.

Your recipe is missing an important ingredient. You need piperine (in black pepper) to get the full advantages of turmeric.

Christ folks :)

Cajun I trust you totally with regards the actions needed for my mom! I wouldn't say that lightly! Your a huge golden nugget of the last ray of hope I have for her. She's struggling on and her husband looks out for her, but he's just had a double bypass etc. Her memory is already pretty shot and its made worse as she moved to France a few years back and now isn't in a place where she trusts the medical establishment or has the past memories to anchor her to the present.
I'll buy the specific oils in Spain and then set her up with a prepaid flow of it as I'm quite friendly with the CBD crew that are always at the shows! :)

I'm not sure if she will give it a go yet, but I'm gonna visit for the first time ever lol and take it with me and take time to explain my life and time with MJ and explain my utter faith in this plant and the advice of someone I count as a true friend! (Cajun)

Dennise and Canna and everyone else here needs a big thanks from my whole being! Perhaps I can make her time a little easier! :)

Sorry to say this but I don't know you and I've had experience of knowing others who have used mmj for this purpose and these are folks I've known to grow to trust. Thanks for the input but in the same breath of saying good things about nutrition you mention opiates? Not what I'm here for!!
I KNOW Cajun and trust his wisdom on this.
Also as far as I was aware the US goiv have already secured the rights for mmj use against this illness.
Either way no offense meant but I'll stick to folks who have earned the faith of so many on this site and so rightly so!

Back
Top Bottom