Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

I dunno what else to say, other then she is one beautiful plant!
Thank You, Rexer! That's something I don't get tired of hearing!

Absolutely yummy C! You rocked this girl out for sure!
Thanks, candy- It won't be long till she's rockin' me! ...(to sleep,probably- 95% indica will do that... :) )

Good morning C Smiles :)

She was a fun one to grow, kinda hate to see her go ...
I fall in love with my plants too, unless they get plant covid, then I can’t even stand looking at them. Not even joking.
Hey- how's that little auto doing- ready to start training yet?
She is really coming along beautifully. She is a good shade of green and at the close of business last night she had 3 sets of leaves. I’ll put up some pics of today and wait for your direction.
Fun fact: your journal and my journal are both on page 302...
We’re twinning! Only difference, one journal is full of great growing, top notch photography and professionalism and the other one is a train wreck with a hint of skullfuckery. Can you guess which one is which?

Congrats on the MOM nom!
Thanks, Azimuth ! And right back at ya!
one journal is full of great growing, top notch photography and professionalism and the other one is a train wreck with a hint of skullfuckery.
Different formats is all- but we're both doing the same thing- growing (hopefully) great weed!... ;)

Your Blueberry Hill is looking King Queen of the Hill!
Before I stuck her back in the box, I took her outside for a pic in the sun..
I've also noticed that about plants under my NextLight and then taken outside under the natural sunlight. The bud colors seem to be more noticeable when outdoors.
She's actually pretty happy for a plant that has hardly any leaves left... :)
Harvest time will be a breeze. :laughtwo:
A couple of her buds:
Those buds are beautiful!
You'd think so, right? But no, when I first picked the strain I noticed that Herbies didn't mention blue at all, and usually, if there may be some color, they mention it in their description.
It did seem to have a bit of a blue-ish tint in your outside picture of it. My Grandaddy Purple that I grew last year didn't have any purple at all, but the smoke is fantastic! :ganjamon:

Your Blueberry Hill is looking King Queen of the Hill!
Thank You, Beez!...She's going into the dark Thursday evening until harvest time on Saturday morning..
I would do it a day sooner, but the little Granddaughter is here on Friday...I'm sure she'd like to help, but...no... :)
It did seem to have a bit of a blue-ish tint in your outside picture of it.
It's really faint, but there seems to be a "suggestion" of blue there... :hmmmm:

I would do it a day sooner, but the little Granddaughter is here on Friday
We get Grandson babysitting duty about once a week - had him last night while the parents went to a hockey game. There is a very good reason we had kids at a young age, because after just a few hours with him, my wife and I are wiped out! :laughtwo:

because after just a few hours with him, my wife and I are wiped out!
Exactly! I tell Mrs.C. that it's hard to believe we raised 4 of these!...what the hell were we thinking!

We get Grandson babysitting duty about once a week - had him last night while the parents went to a hockey game. There is a very good reason we had kids at a young age, because after just a few hours with him, my wife and I are wiped out! :laughtwo:
I will be 60 when my youngest graduate high school. Oh my. Ha. Going to get interesting.
NTH

maybe killing the leaves was exactly what it needed to do that. We'll never know.
Ha! I think the defol/thinning may have had a lot to do with it...instead of her having to support a bunch of larf & popcorn buds, she just concentrated on the "real" buds- that's how it's supposed to work, and I think it actually did...Needless to say, I'll be de-larfing my plants from now on...

Ha! I think the defol/thinning may have had a lot to do with it...instead of her having to support a bunch of larf & popcorn buds, she just concentrated on the "real" buds- that's how it's supposed to work, and I think it actually did...Needless to say, I'll be de-larfing my plants from now on...
I can speak from the land of “LOL”.
(Lots of larf)

Never again.

NTH

I can speak from the land of “LOL”.
(Lots of larf)
This one is the first time I've actually done a serious defol 3 weeks into flowering- I usually look at the plant and go "too much work, how much is it really going to help, anyway?"

So "all that work" only took about twenty minutes when I finally got off my ass and did it- and it really seems to have paid off.
@InTheShed has pretty much been telling me this for years, (#nolarf) I'm glad I finally listened to him.
Thank You, Shed!

Well, it's time for a Saturday Harvest Update!

The Blueberry Hill from @Herbies Seeds was 151 days old, flipped 88 days ago,76 days since I spotted her first flowers...
She's been in the dark since Thursday afternoon- I was going to stick her in the broom closet, but I don't have anything else growing at the moment, so I just left her in the box, and turned the lights off (but left the fans on)- she'd been in the dark for apx 40 hours at harvest time this morning.
Here's how she looked- about the same....
0.jpg

The last look at her in the box:
1.jpg

So I removed all the sticks and wires, and she didn't get as floppy as I thought she would
1a.jpg

She spread out a little, but otherwise, she was holding herself up pretty good
3.jpg

So here we are 3 hours later, 41 colas trimmed, 4 to go...there was also 15 small ones.
4.jpg

Finally done- 3.5 hours, and that little pile of trim is all there was.
Jeez, I'm as slow as molasses in january :oops:
5.jpg

Here's the skeleton- I'd like to say that the position of every branch is the result of a well thought out and perfectly executed master plan...
....but we all know that's bullshit- I just direct the branches to wherever there's room for em... :) There was more larf than I thought, I'll get that stuff off of there later.
5a.jpg

On to the scale- not as much there as I'd hoped, but it'll do...(761g wet)
6 -761g.jpg

It went from there to my new drying box-I'm trying to slow the drying down a little, so we'll see if this is gonna do it or not..That's a charcoal filter at the top, leftover from my A/C repair days- this girl is real stinky, and Mrs.C. asked if there's any way to tone the stink down a little, so this may or may not do that...but at least I tried...You can see the little air inlet holes at the bottom of the pic.
7.jpg

Pulling air through the filter, outside the box ,is a little blower I had leftover from my days overclocking computers- it's a 12 volt blower, running on 5 volts so it doesn't pull too much air through the box...it's also on a timer- half hour on, half hour off 24/7.
8.jpg

I want to Thank @Herbies Seeds for the seed that grew this fat little lady.:thanks:

And that about wraps this one up...I hope she takes about 8 days to dry, and then I'll post up a final weight. She did pretty well, despite me killing all her fan leaves a month or so back...
I'll be starting another something in there real soon, I'll let you know when that happens!

Thanks for looking, I really appreciate the support.. :love:

And please, Stay safe out there!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom