CF's Vote For Pedro Gro! Lucy - N Lights Big Bud-Rock Lock-Sour Jack-Cheeze-W Ruski

Welcome to my new Grow Journal.

Strains Lucy, NL Big Bud, Sour Jack, Rock Lock, Cheeze, White Ruski
Medium Soil- 50/50 Mix of OC+ and Happy Frog.
Pots 2 Gallon Cloth Pots
Nutes OC Plus
Lighting 1000w air cooled HPS

The Plants are already in 12/12. They are between 12 inches and 24 inches tall. I will be harvesting by mid October.

My goal is to get over 7 oz's of weed this time around.

Group Photo.
group_photo18.JPG

Lucy..
lucy73.JPG

Sour Jack..
sour_jack1.JPG

Cheeze..
rock_lock7.JPG

Northern Lights Big Bud..
northern_lights_big_bud.JPG

Rock Lock..
ak_sour4.JPG

White Ruski..
white_ruski7.JPG

Re: CF's Vote For Pedro Gro!! Lucy,N Lights Big Bud,Rock Lock,Sour Jack,Cheeze,W Rus

I'am here!

Re: CF's Vote For Pedro Gro!! Lucy,N Lights Big Bud,Rock Lock,Sour Jack,Cheeze,W Rus

I forgot to add this video to my Pineapple Express smoke report last grow. I hope you enjoy!

dopest dope i ever smoked - YouTube

the product of baby f$#king

the product of baby f$#king

Yep. I heard that Northern Lights was a great Lay!!

Oh high dere. Along for the ride.:peace:

Thanks for tagging along BC Budd!!

I want to thank everyone that voted for me in the NOTM contest. I am going to enjoy the goodies that they are sending me. I am excited about the 2 part BPN nutes. So excited that my next grow is going to be a BPN grow in hydro.

I am going to plant 6 auto flowers in 5 gallon buckets. Each bucket is going to have an air stone. I am going to link all the buckets together and have a resivore and use my water chiller. This is the same exact setup I had before. The only difference is the addition of the res. It is going to be very similar to the ebb and flow without the timer bucket. I don't want to mess with all the hydroton needed in the ebb and flo. As soon as I get the set up together I am going to post the pics.

Like your strain selection there mate! And that video on the strongest strains was AWSUM:)
So now im keen to grow some CHEMDAWG!! Not sure if its a large growing plant but if it grew fairly large id be stoked..
Your PLants are lookin nice and healthy, hope they all grow well for you:goodjob:
Later mate, Smokem..

Like your strain selection there mate! And that video on the strongest strains was AWSUM:)
So now im keen to grow some CHEMDAWG!! Not sure if its a large growing plant but if it grew fairly large id be stoked..
Your PLants are lookin nice and healthy, hope they all grow well for you:goodjob:
Later mate, Smokem..

Awe man! That video was very well put together. That Banana Kush looks very awesome too! Yes, I am putting some of those strains on my future order wish list too!!
:thumb:

[FONT=&amp]First thing I noticed at the base was very few Marines bloused up their trousers. By this time I was tired of the extra effort to blouse up my boots anyway so I decided to do the same and swing with the wing!! Yee Haw![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]My unit was a radar unit and my job was to make sure the generators were up to speed and running at all times. There were about 6 of us that did the repairs. 3 of us were from the same school and we hung out together. It was real fun.

I remember the first few nights drinking up a storm in the downtown area. They had this drink that was supposed to be opium based. I do not know how to spell it but I think it was called Diopsense or something like that. Anyway, this stuff tasted like liquorish. I really never cared for it but I do remember walking back from the bar and telling my buddies how I was going to jump over this concrete wall. At the last split second my buddy tackled me. I was glad he did too. I almost jumped into a river of Shit!! They have open sewers there. Close call!! Whew!![/FONT]

Just gave this journal a 5 star,.....it is one.:thumb:

Thanks Buddy! A 5 star journal makes me very happy!!
:circle-of-love:

The plants are starting to show some nice bud development.

Here is a group photo.
group_photo19.JPG

White Ruski..
white_ruski9.JPG

Sour Jack..
sour_jack2.JPG

Rock Lock..
rock_lock9.JPG

Northern Lights Big Bud..
northern_lights_big_bud1.JPG

Lucy..
lucy75.JPG

The Cheese photo did not come out very good but it is flowering like the rest..
cheese28.JPG

pretty flowers everywhere OOO how proud you must be:)
I know I like em

Did you re do your grow room? It seems to look much better C F.:high-five:

I have added some reflective material. I noticed on my last few grows that my plant roots were not using up all the available soil in the 3.3 gallon pots. So this time I went with 2 gallon pots and it sure does make the room look bigger. Right now I have the plants all bunched up together so they all get the most intense light. When they get bigger I will spread them apart more.

Because of my much anticipated vacation after this grow harvests. I am not going to have live plants growing while I am away. When I get back I am going to grow a quick Auto Flower run with the BPN and while they are flowering I am going to be vegging the next batch of non auto flower plants and keep this continuous grow going!! I would love to grow some Banana Kush!!

I have added some reflective material. I noticed on my last few grows that my plant roots were not using up all the available soil in the 3.3 gallon pots. So this time I went with 2 gallon pots and it sure does make the room look bigger. Right now I have the plants all bunched up together so they all get the most intense light. When they get bigger I will spread them apart more.

Because of my much anticipated vacation after this grow harvests. I am not going to have live plants growing while I am away. When I get back I am going to grow a quick Auto Flower run with the BPN and while they are flowering I am going to be vegging the next batch of non auto flower plants and keep this continuous grow going!! I would love to grow some Banana Kush!!

OK! I thought something was different. Good idea about the autos to get you going fast again.
:high-five:
Jo found the birds we called chuckles and giggles, they are a type of BulBul.

Banana Kush ???

OK! I thought something was different. Good idea about the autos to get you going fast again.
:high-five:
Jo found the birds we called chuckles and giggles, they are a type of BulBul.

Banana Kush ???

I have a friend in my area that swears by the autos. The new autos grow taller and yield more than before. He says he gets 3 oz's a plant with a simple hydro bucket setup.

My wife is not familiar with the Bul Bul birds. I did used to ride a Bultaco though!! We were driving to a friends home here the other day and saw 2 full grown Bald Eagles. Beautiful birds.

The Banana Kush is in the HT video I posted. They say it has 24% THC but other sites say between 18 and 20%. But it has a really interesting color and is supposedly one of the strongest strains out there. Check the video out and you shall see!!

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom