Cherries DubeLee In A S.I.P. - An LOS Grow

DAY ONE OF LIFE ABOVE GROUND UPDATE

It's afternoon here and I checked them for rh and temp and to spray water on top. I noticed a piece of something out of place and I knocked it a bit. WE HAVE LIFTOFF!
That was fast! Seems like yesterday I planted it! So I set the timer for 18/6 and about 350 PAR . WooHoo! I gave it a drink with @Bill284 's syringe down the root method. Thanks Bill!
It's dry now here, heat's on, pellet stove and oil, so that and the outside air is 30% today. I'm getting my groove up and running. Inputting moist air with this
And it puffs the tent out some but some also exits the output
There's another humidifier inside too. This takes a minute but makes for a nice early veg rh.
I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
Looking good Otter! That's a very creative setup you have there too, can't say I've seen anything like it! :adore:

Even better!

I use a thing called, The Capsule Machine, it's kind of a manual automatic thing that if I set 24 caps in two sections, tops and bottoms, fill the bottoms and weasle the tops on, they come out 24 at a time. I fill with a 5 ml long dull needle syringe. I break a few but most come out nice. Next time I make I'll take a pic.

Love the warning label!

I use a Bstean 10ml syringe and a board I drilled dents into!
full

Fancy! Here's my post on making the oil and putting it into capsules. I just use a capsule filling tray by Capsuline and fill using a .5 ml pipette. I bought it on the Zon.

CBD is also supposed to help with REM and Deep sleep so that'll be something else to pay attention to. I did some research and came across a Video with a panel of medical professionals. The woman tells her patients CBD is like a SPA for the body since it works so well with Sleep Pain and Anxiety.

I'm trying to root my CBD plant called ACDC and want to run it after the one I have vegging now. Looking forward to your review!

Interesting. I always heard that CBD before sleep would wake you up. :hmmmm:

I'm not sure statistics work all that well with an N=2 sample size, but we're all rooting for it!
Any choices Azi. Males and or females. Chances are it'll be one or the other. Watch me jinx it!
Sorry I'm late. Hadda rescue a kitten from a tree, pull a thorn from a puppy's paw and save ten children from an orphanage that was burning down. Frankly, if I'd known it was a new SIP design I'd have come straight over. Oh well, here now. Wait, what's that smel...ohhh hiiiii @Trala! I didn't see you there. I mean, I saw you, but I thought you were ...well, not Trala.
Awesome Dog! These need sexing before they get SIP'd so it'll be a little.
Looking good Otter! That's a very creative setup you have there too, can't say I've seen anything like it! :adore:
Gotta manage on the cheap so I did that for headroom in the tent.
Fancy! Here's my post on making the oil and putting it into capsules. I just use a capsule filling tray by Capsuline and fill using a .5 ml pipette. I bought it on the Zon.

Interesting. I always heard that CBD before sleep would wake you up. :hmmmm:
I heard that too. I'm taking it with meals so I remember. I'll see how it may affect sleep. I'm not a very good sleeper these days to begin with. Staying asleep is an issue.

Sorry I'm late. Hadda rescue a kitten from a tree, pull a thorn from a puppy's paw and save ten children from an orphanage that was burning down. Frankly, if I'd known it was a new SIP design I'd have come straight over. Oh well, here now. Wait, what's that smel...ohhh hiiiii @Trala! I didn't see you there. I mean, I saw you, but I thought you were ...well, not Trala.
If you can smell Mediterranean Honeysuckle Mimosa by Aerin Lauder it’s 100% me, otherwise yeah nah.

If you can smell Mediterranean Honeysuckle Mimosa by Aerin Lauder it’s 100% me, otherwise yeah nah.
Yeah, that must be it. You smell diviiiiine darling. Come sit with me. Care to share a bottle of Pont Neuf? I brought it from my cellar and we'll get you a glass,( ...."garcon?....)

LAZY SUNDAY BATTING 1000 UPDATE!

Happy Sunday all! May the spirit of goodness fill your heart with joy! The weed spirits gave these three a kiss and they all came up! Almost, the new baby is still bent over taking her helmet off but later she'll be upright! I love a plan when it appears to work! See!

So yesterday I made the transition from summer to winter in that the tractor went to the back of the shed and the snow blower came to the front and got the mouse nest out and readied for the winter. Did I mention I hate meeces to pieces! Whew made it! Now I can focus on growing! Work is always getting the way!
Anyway, three sprouts for three! That makes me Hapee! Now the wait for sex and into the SIP! I'm excited for that day!

Highya SO,

Nice to see you so happy! Congratulations on 3 for 3! The 2 showing cotyledons are strong looking seedlings! Will be fun to see how they grow! Have a relaxing Sunday! Hppy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Nice to see you so happy! Congratulations on 3 for 3! The 2 showing cotyledons are strong looking seedlings! Will be fun to see how they grow! Have a relaxing Sunday! Hppy Smokin'
Thanks, it's nice to be happy!
Speaking of de-carbing is there a difference between CBD and THC weed when de-carbing? I was looking and it shows 220F for 30 mins. and thats not what i had used before
Good question Smokes! I think so from reading but I don't have the information handy. I'm off to see what I can see.
Edit: Yep here's some differences I found on Leafly:

Decarboxylation temperature chart​

According to a 2016 study this chart shows how quickly THCA breaks down into THC, and CBDA into CBD, at different temperatures.

Acid/CannabinoidTemperature (ºF)Temperature (ºC)Time (in minutes)
THCA/THC230ºF110ºC30
265ºF130ºC9
CBDA/CBD230ºF110ºC45
265ºF130ºC20

So few of us plant regular seeds these days that when you discussed how you were now eagerly awaiting the sex I thought, "that's a bit personal mate but, ok, if it's an emotional wing-man you need to get you across the line I suppose I can be here for you." omg lol.

LAZY SUNDAY BATTING 1000 UPDATE!

Happy Sunday all! May the spirit of goodness fill your heart with joy! The weed spirits gave these three a kiss and they all came up! Almost, the new baby is still bent over taking her helmet off but later she'll be upright! I love a plan when it appears to work! See!

So yesterday I made the transition from summer to winter in that the tractor went to the back of the shed and the snow blower came to the front and got the mouse nest out and readied for the winter. Did I mention I hate meeces to pieces! Whew made it! Now I can focus on growing! Work is always getting the way!
Anyway, three sprouts for three! That makes me Hapee! Now the wait for sex and into the SIP! I'm excited for that day!
Good morning Stone.
Happy birthday. :happy-birthday:
Batting a 1000, bet you like saving that.
Good work.
Hope you had a nice weekend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

:bravo:on batting 1000! Even Aaron Judge didn't do that and he's going to get paid. 💰
Hah! You've watched me kill enough of them to get my joy! It makes a run so much less stressful when there's no staggering the start.
So few of us plant regular seeds these days that when you discussed how you were now eagerly awaiting the sex I thought, "that's a bit personal mate but, ok, if it's an emotional wing-man you need to get you across the line I suppose I can be here for you." omg lol.
Now that I got this new SIP sitting in the room I can't wait to put someone in it and see how it grows! A fem seed would have been faster but only by a little. I'll just have to wait....for sex...
Good morning Stone.
Happy birthday. :happy-birthday:
Batting a 1000, bet you like saving that.
Good work.
Hope you had a nice weekend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Thanks Bub, you know I do! It seldom happens. Now as TraLa would say, I'm about to Slay this week!

A TAIL OF AN UPDATE UPDATE :)

Good day all! We got tails! 🐩That's what I'm talking about! 2 out of 3 ain't bad as they say so I put them all in a mix of my Rev LOS soil and fox farms Light Warrior. 2/3 LOS 1/3 warrior, just to try and make sure I don't over do it and burn them up before getting a chance.
So I skipped the soak and went straight into paper towels. Who knows if I would have gotten 3 for 3 in water but here we are.
I mixed the appropriate amount of @DYNOMYCO into the soils to make for the best start.
Then into holes a half inch deep and onto the heat pad set to 80F and also I set the light on low for some top heat. I'll set the timer as soon as I see one break ground.

On the barrel of soil I had weirding out cooking with less air than needed. It smells like a spring morning in the woods now. Just a little air under the hood and some lactic acid bacteria made that happen. I feel better now!
That's all folks! I hope you have the best day!
@Bode how you doing?
So myco amendment, not straight in the hole? I figure the tap root could fire off the first party before you even touch the bottom.

Also, do you plant on dusting myco on the root balls moving forward or hoping to incubate your initial fungal bloom throughout?

I just realized you’re using Revs for seedling which explains the amendment.. I think I’m gonna double down and amend plus direct tap root contact and get the endos up asap.. Hopefully she’ll drag it straight to the bottom with her when the tap runs.

Back
Top Bottom