Cherries DubeLee In A S.I.P. - An LOS Grow

As married folk this isn’t as hard as it sounds 😂
Hehe, still waiting. It's kind of hard, wait, nevermind.:laugh:
So myco amendment, not straight in the hole? I figure the tap root could fire off the first party before you even touch the bottom.

Also, do you plant on dusting myco on the root balls moving forward or hoping to incubate your initial fungal bloom throughout?

I just realized you’re using Revs for seedling which explains the amendment.. I think I’m gonna double down and amend plus direct tap root contact and get the endos up asap.. Hopefully she’ll drag it straight to the bottom with her when the tap runs.
Yes dynamyco gets the entire mass alive with microlife. I'll do each pot up with it so the whole pot is inoculated at all times. I didn't think to dust the seedling or dust it's hole. I'm shy to do much when they're that young. I don't like touching them. I will dust roots as soon as there are some and they need pot changing. That's a good opportunity.
You get it boiiiiiiiiii!

Slay like Dr Dre on yay yay baby!

^^^^^
I have no idea what that means Mr O. My excitement typed it. Lollling.
Stay excited Tra!

Hehe, still waiting. It's kind of hard, wait, nevermind.:laugh:

Yes dynamyco gets the entire mass alive with microlife. I'll do each pot up with it so the whole pot is inoculated at all times. I didn't think to dust the seedling or dust it's hole. I'm shy to do much when they're that young. I don't like touching them. I will dust roots as soon as there are some and they need pot changing. That's a good opportunity.

Stay excited Tra!
So myco only works/lives when it has a living plant root to form a symbiosis with. Putting it throughout your pot is a good idea so it covers a greater area, but it will only do so after making contact with the roots. This is why I’m thinking having it in the hole to make direct contact with the tap root could be beneficial as well. It doesn’t overwhelm the plant, it becomes part of it, and will grow with it from near birth.

According to dynomycos product label it’s an endomyco, which means it lives within the plants roots (I remember this because Endo sounds sort of like “indoor” to me versus Ectomyco, and Endomyco like to live “indoors” aka inside of the roots) so with it being endo, it’s not fully effective until it has a chance to enter into the roots, which makes me think the sooner you can get it in the root the better. Definitely continue to amend it especially if your mix doesn’t have it or has been cooked, so you can get max surface area, but really think about laying it directly on going forward. I’ll be doing a control of it in my next grow, I’ll obvs link you.

I’m about to send you a pm with a related question

So myco only works/lives when it has a living plant root to form a symbiosis with. Putting it throughout your pot is a good idea so it covers a greater area, but it will only do so after making contact with the roots. This is why I’m thinking having it in the hole to make direct contact with the tap root could be beneficial as well. It doesn’t overwhelm the plant, it becomes part of it, and will grow with it from near birth.

According to dynomycos product label it’s an endomyco, which means it lives within the plants roots (I remember this because Endo sounds sort of like “indoor” to me versus Ectomyco, and Endomyco like to live “indoors” aka inside of the roots) so with it being endo, it’s not fully effective until it has a chance to enter into the roots, which makes me think the sooner you can get it in the root the better. Definitely continue to amend it especially if your mix doesn’t have it or has been cooked, so you can get max surface area, but really think about laying it directly on going forward. I’ll be doing a control of it in my next grow, I’ll obvs link you.

I’m about to send you a pm with a related question
The tiny first seedling hole is the only hole I miss for reasons stated. All the next pot ups will get misted and dusted nicely on the roots themselves. @DYNOMYCO makes more capable plants!

The tiny first seedling hole is the only hole I miss for reasons stated. All the next pot ups will get misted and dusted nicely on the roots themselves. @DYNOMYCO makes more capable plants!
So I went and read back through a few papers and people have found success in 2 ways with applying directly to seedlings/seeds. Directly inoculating the hole you’re going into is the first, or, second, which I find very intriguing is rolling your seeds in myco. I’ve seen it recommended from a few different companies but in the microbe book, as well as a video with Dr. Elaine Ingham, they both recommend rolling your seeds in myco for gardeners all the way up to farmers.

That’s fascinating and makes me wonder if you couldn’t squeeze out some extra efficiency. The faster you can get a mycorrhiza established the stronger she should be.. in theory. This also makes me wonder if one could germinate otherwise hopeless seeds better as well.

Any way you cut it, I’m excited to see how it all reacts with the SIP.. The SIP plays perfectly to the strengths of LOS and myco, and is almost like the missing factor of LOS being truly Living. We let the plant and the soil food web do and decide everything else, it should decide it’s water intake as well.

So I went and read back through a few papers and people have found success in 2 ways with applying directly to seedlings/seeds. Directly inoculating the hole you’re going into is the first, or, second, which I find very intriguing is rolling your seeds in myco. I’ve seen it recommended from a few different companies but in the microbe book, as well as a video with Dr. Elaine Ingham, they both recommend rolling your seeds in myco for gardeners all the way up to farmers.

That’s fascinating and makes me wonder if you couldn’t squeeze out some extra efficiency. The faster you can get a mycorrhiza established the stronger she should be.. in theory. This also makes me wonder if one could germinate otherwise hopeless seeds better as well.

Any way you cut it, I’m excited to see how it all reacts with the SIP.. The SIP plays perfectly to the strengths of LOS and myco, and is almost like the missing factor of LOS being truly Living. We let the plant and the soil food web do and decide everything else, it should decide it’s water intake as well.
I'm psyched for getting the SIP rolling! You're right about this being the last choice given back to the plant!
I don't know why I never did myco for seedling starts. I'm going to start!

ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD UPDATE

Good day all! The little Cherrie's DubeLee's are making roots! I'm watering a little on top and some with a syringe down low in the root zone. They are Thankful to not be on the menu tomorrow!
The enviro is ok, not perfect. Working on it.
And all the BOOTY from the member of the month you all got for me!
I love all this! Especially the new @GeoPot velcro gro bags, the @GeoFlora Nutrients , the @Sierra Natural Science 209, the @ cannabis irrigation supply, the @FoodsAlive hemp seeds, the @ecoworks neem oil, and my favorite @420 paraphernalia! Thank You! It's nice to be thought of!

Looking good SO. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Looks like things are moving right along Stone! Cute little seedlings. :Rasta:

Glad you got all of your prizes. Please let me know if you can get any of those hemp seeds to germ. I've had zero success with mine. :straightface:

Happy Thanksgiving!

ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD UPDATE

Good day all! The little Cherrie's DubeLee's are making roots! I'm watering a little on top and some with a syringe down low in the root zone. They are Thankful to not be on the menu tomorrow!
The enviro is ok, not perfect. Working on it.
And all the BOOTY from the member of the month you all got for me!
I love all this! Especially the new @GeoPot velcro gro bags, the @GeoFlora Nutrients , the @Sierra Natural Science 209, the @ cannabis irrigation supply, the @FoodsAlive hemp seeds, the @ecoworks neem oil, and my favorite @420 paraphernalia! Thank You! It's nice to be thought of!
Congrats on your bootie .:yahoo:
Hope everything else is going well today.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Looks like things are moving right along Stone! Cute little seedlings. :Rasta:

Glad you got all of your prizes. Please let me know if you can get any of those hemp seeds to germ. I've had zero success with mine. :straightface:

Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving! Once they hit the oatmeal I don't think they'll germ :laugh:
Congrats on your bootie .:yahoo:
Hope everything else is going well today.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
Thanks Bill! It's smoke/co2 detector replacement day today. They were 5 years old but since I've redone a room and mix soil in the house we get odd fantom triggers at any hour of the day/night. Not now! These came with dust bonnets for my debaucherous days. I'll have to attach a set of ribbons to any I use to remember to take them off. It's not right they sell them without a reminder make them normal!

Once they hit the oatmeal I don't think they'll germ
I hadn't considered oatmeal. I've only been using mine in salads.

You have anything else you eat them with?

Great sprouts and nice merch! And a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow to the entire family of Otters. 🦦

Hemp Seed Stuffing​

Ingredients​

• 1 loaf (toasted!) bread, sliced into small cubes
  • 2 tablespoons hemp seed oil (or olive oil works too)
  • ¼ cup butter
  • 1 large onion, chopped (1 ¼ cups)
  • 3 stalks celery, chopped (1 cup)
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/2 cup of hemp seeds more for sprinkling
  • 1 handful of fresh chopped thyme
  • 1 handful of fresh chopped sage
  • 1 cup of chopped mixed roasted nuts - or nuts of your choice or no nuts
  • ¼-1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
  • salt to taste
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 ½ cups vegetable stock
Source

Great sprouts and nice merch! And a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow to the entire family of Otters. 🦦

Hemp Seed Stuffing​

Ingredients​

• 1 loaf (toasted!) bread, sliced into small cubes
  • 2 tablespoons hemp seed oil (or olive oil works too)
  • ¼ cup butter
  • 1 large onion, chopped (1 ¼ cups)
  • 3 stalks celery, chopped (1 cup)
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/2 cup of hemp seeds more for sprinkling
  • 1 handful of fresh chopped thyme
  • 1 handful of fresh chopped sage
  • 1 cup of chopped mixed roasted nuts - or nuts of your choice or no nuts
  • ¼-1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
  • salt to taste
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 ½ cups vegetable stock
Source
Thanks Shed!

My wife makes a wonderful stuffing with smoked oysters. It's always been a Thanksgiving favorite.

After reading this I suggested that she put some hemp seeds in it. Didn't go well. :straightface:

Coming right along Stone! Happy Thanksgiving to you, your friends and your family.
Stay stoneder.

Back
Top Bottom