ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Damn once they swell your gonna need to prop it all up! :)

I hope so according to what I read im almost done says 10 weeks
so I hope she gains some weight in the next week it did fatten up a but this last week I just want it more dense
but I hot I get to the point I have to turn my wires the other way :thumb:

Looks like another is filling up and out for you. Times flies when your having fun. Way cool how close you can place the lights. That little sunburn won't well shouldn't matter. I'd imagine temps are warm anyways. I know that ambient temp y'all got is a killer, I can only imagine what 2 1500 watters of hid wood do to temps. That's about my favorite thing about winters,,, I can crank up the wattage without temp problems. Guess you about have to go with LED's or a split air a/c unit. I'm going to get one of those the split air, soon. I have acouple other pressing things first. Looks good my friend Keepem Green

Looks like another is filling up and out for you. Times flies when your having fun. Way cool how close you can place the lights. That little sunburn won't well shouldn't matter. I'd imagine temps are warm anyways. I know that ambient temp y'all got is a killer, I can only imagine what 2 1500 watters of hid wood do to temps. That's about my favorite thing about winters,,, I can crank up the wattage without temp problems. Guess you about have to go with LED's or a split air a/c unit. I'm going to get one of those the split air, soon. I have acouple other pressing things first. Looks good my friend Keepem Green

Thanks Brotha no money for a split here got a window unit tho
and with the 8" blower pushing air in from the back of the tent with the ac blowing on it
keeps the tent fairly cool so im hoping I can get the room really chilly this winter in hopes of some color :rofl:
Thanks for poppin in Brotha :thumb:

Beautiful Cronic...:passitleft:....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise Thank you :circle-of-love:

Hi Brother Cronic, fantastic update. It's looking really good in there.

Hope you have a good weekend too! Be Well. :circle-of-love:

Aloha :surf:

Hey Brotha Thanks For Poppin in Have a Great Skunkday im about ready to sleep after im done with this
res change day tomorrow more pics also I broke down a bought be a little mini oil bubbler rig
those little fuckers are expensive excuse my French cost me 125 for it ill post pics later bought a little mini torch to
heat up the nail and it was a waste of the additional 40 bucks but I think I tossed the box already
holding that thing lit to the stupid nail and it cant heat it enough to that red glow to use
I wish I remember that can of map gas before I bought that stupid mini torch lighter thing
the map gas the kind used to solder copper plumbing pipes heats up that nail in about 5 seconds
I love it lol
but anywho again have a Great Skunkday Brotha And Mahalo

Top of the morning bud cronic
I hope its one of them smiley ones:volcano-smiley:

Happy Skunkday Jaga Its late and im about to pass out think ill open up the tent first cause I may not wake early
enough to open it
fyi
I open the sucker to help it stay cooler if you was wondering its not really necessary on the tent cause of the cool air venting in the the 8 inch hose at least in the bloom part but my little seed project box has no ventilation and needs to be opened lol
meh ill take one or 2 more one hitters and maybe a dab and try to sleep
I passed out mid day after a couple dabs and now im up late :rofl:

yo man Glad to see you Poppin By :volcano-smiley:

Happy Skunkday Brotha. :yummy::rollit::passitleft::popcorn:

Hey Brotha High High :volcano-smiley:

Looking great Chronic:)....happy Skunkday or actually i believe Munchday for you:):love::Namaste:

naw im actually usually behind everyone else
we people in Hawaii are like the last place to change time lol
everyone to the west of us in the far east are a day ahead
then you look to the east to the closest place being cali and it 2-3 hrs ahead depending on time of year
so were like on the ass end here in Hawaii :rofl:

Hey Chronic hope you're all good man, sorry it's been so long since my last checkup!

no worries man update in a few got some other stuff to finish first

Back
Top Bottom