Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.1

Nice bunch con!

I'm still partial to the GG but that Gelato x Purple Punch is an eye-catcher too.

Looking forward! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB the GG is catching up to the others nicely, the G x PP is in beast mode & i do believe still streching i'll measure it again in a few days

I could probably find a fave but I think they all look terrific and each one deserved their chance in the spotlight!

:welldone:
Thanks Shed even the cooked ones (2 one not so bad) are coming back

Good afternoon everyone, new lights are here & set up & a perfect fit for the 3x3 i picked up a Spider Farmer SE3000 300 watter & put the driver outside of the tent i do believe the drivers they use are Meanwell

Diodes: Samsung LM301B
PPE: 2.75 umol/J
Coverage: Flower Coverage: 2’X2′, Veg Coverage: 3’X3′
Size: 24.02”X24.02”X2.95”
Grow Tent Compatible: 3’X3′ grow tent
Recommended Fan Size: 4-Inch inline fan

20240212_140521.jpg

20240212_140550.jpg

20240212_140559.jpg

& side lights in the 5'x4' are up and running & PPFD at the highest point @780 just a bit of tweeking left & should help light spread, the side lights are on the lowest setting

20240212_151750.jpg

Yeah, they look absolutely awful! :)
i got lucky the FB is getting green around the cooked spots & preying pretty hard & the Grappa the budlet/suger leaves a bit droopy & clawing in but looking better each day but the rest of the plant is very happy so probably slowed it down for a bit & the rest of the plants are good, but what i don't understand is why don't they give you a pair of cheap sunglass's when someone buys a new light do any other light manufactures do this? stoner though of the day Lol! i just vaped some Meat Breath from my very first grow & it definetly cured well

i got lucky the FB is getting green around the cooked spots & preying pretty hard & the Grappa the budlet/suger leaves a bit droopy & clawing in but looking better each day but the rest of the plant is very happy so probably slowed it down for a bit & the rest of the plants are good, but what i don't understand is why don't they give you a pair of cheap sunglass's when someone buys a new light do any other light manufactures do this? stoner though of the day Lol! i just vaped some Meat Breath from my very first grow & it definetly cured well
Good idea
It should be a requirement of LED grow light sellers to provide glasses, if you buy a laser level they have them .

Good idea
It should be a requirement of LED grow light sellers to provide glasses, if you buy a laser level they have them .
i think it would be, what will it cost them? $3.00, cheapest i could find with a UVA & B rating cost me $28

i think it would be, what will it cost them? $3.00, cheapest i could find with a UVA & B rating cost me $28
Really if you are spending close to $1000 for a big light it should come with a nice set of glasses even with interchangeable lenses 1+ ,1.5+ ,2+ , script lenses that would good because as soon as I put green glasses on im going to lose my vision up close 🤓

Good afternoon everyone, new lights are here & set up & a perfect fit for the 3x3 i picked up a Spider Farmer SE3000 300 watter & put the driver outside of the tent i do believe the drivers they use are Meanwell

Diodes: Samsung LM301B
PPE: 2.75 umol/J
Coverage: Flower Coverage: 2’X2′, Veg Coverage: 3’X3′
Size: 24.02”X24.02”X2.95”
Grow Tent Compatible: 3’X3′ grow tent
Recommended Fan Size: 4-Inch inline fan

20240212_140521.jpg

20240212_140550.jpg

20240212_140559.jpg
👀 looking good n congrats 🍾 on your new light 💡 CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom