Cons Indoor Auto Soil Grow 3.1

so i like to use a vape for my weed & seen this @MagicStone on here as a sponser for a while & thought what a neat idea but probably works mediocre if at all, it actually works good & tastes better than my solo II does took a few tries but damn you can get some nice hits Thanks @MagicStone just delivered

20240201_141958.jpg
Hey Con, welcome to the Stone Age and glad you're getting nice tasty hits. I get a big smile every time I see a post from a new "stoner".

Hey Con, welcome to the Stone Age and glad you're getting nice tasty hits. I get a big smile every time I see a post from a new "stoner".
Thanks & loving the Alchemy great for a big one hitter i got it figured out pretty good now, like the case it comes in its convienent when leaving the house, i'm sure i'll be using it quite often, love the way it feels & looks, worth the money

Good day folks hope life is good for all, week 8 & all seems good except a few plants getting a bit of yellow leaves & was not from the light stress so from what i've learned from here & other reasearch (my nutes are good & PH is good & calibrate my tester every 3-4th feeding) also heard that with autos & higher wattage LED lighting a Calmag product usually helps so i have started to use Calnesium by Future Harvest which is 2-0-0 @4ml a gal with my nutes i seen some yellowing on my last grow with the new lights so assuming this is the issue, all plants are budding up nice the DG is building bud fast but is a small plant guess i didn't learn from the last grow that it don't like LST, the Gel x PP is tall with sativa type leaves & the buds are probably going to be spear like we'll see when it starts bulking up the GG is going to be a short plant but getting some nice buds all others are coming along nice the Stunted FB is getting some nice fat buds more than her sister so far, the 5 plants in the 5x5 where getting crowded & not much light getting through the centers of the plants cause they where to close to each other so i put the DG into the 3x3 with the FB's spread out the 4 & raised the height of the main light & adjusted PPFD to 780-800 & it brought up the PPFD in the corners of the tent nice, will start the level 3 nute strenth this water/feeding today temps ok at 24-27c its so warm outside its kinda hard to keep it steady, RH 45-50%, & thats about it for now have a good week folks

Good day folks hope life is good for all, week 8 & all seems good except a few plants getting a bit of yellow leaves & was not from the light stress so from what i've learned from here & other reasearch (my nutes are good & PH is good & calibrate my tester every 3-4th feeding) also heard that with autos & higher wattage LED lighting a Calmag product usually helps so i have started to use Calnesium by Future Harvest which is 2-0-0 @4ml a gal with my nutes i seen some yellowing on my last grow with the new lights so assuming this is the issue, all plants are budding up nice the DG is building bud fast but is a small plant guess i didn't learn from the last grow that it don't like LST, the Gel x PP is tall with sativa type leaves & the buds are probably going to be spear like we'll see when it starts bulking up the GG is going to be a short plant but getting some nice buds all others are coming along nice the Stunted FB is getting some nice fat buds more than her sister so far, the 5 plants in the 5x5 where getting crowded & not much light getting through the centers of the plants cause they where to close to each other so i put the DG into the 3x3 with the FB's spread out the 4 & raised the height of the main light & adjusted PPFD to 780-800 & it brought up the PPFD in the corners of the tent nice, will start the level 3 nute strenth this water/feeding today temps ok at 24-27c its so warm outside its kinda hard to keep it steady, RH 45-50%, & thats about it for now have a good week folks

Nice work 👍

You really know how to put on a show con!

Great photo bomb of some sweet plants! :Rasta:

You really know how to put on a show con!

Great photo bomb of some sweet plants! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB a bit of work hauling them out & back but def makes for better pics & can check them out from top to bottom a bit easier, i still take shitty pics but will keep trying have a great Sunday

Nothing wrong with those pics and that's an excellent set of plants you have there!
:green_heart:
Thanks Shed i think the DG is the ugliest plant i ever grew, looks like a blob & will have 1 big blob bud a BBB Lol!

20240217_193606.jpg

no cobs they are supposed to be samsung LM301b & have never used calmag
Hi @con - had some time and catching up. A word on autos and calmag - I’m sure in shock to hear that you’ve never used it. You must be the luckiest auto grower alive. Calmag, imho, especially with autos, is 100% essential and indispensable. I believe autos use more Ca and Mg (and Iron is yours has that, mine does) than do photos. And under LED the way we do, if I don’t use calmag with every feed, I begin to get issues. From start til about 2/3 of the way through flower I use it every single feed, and it goes up with the feed schedule progression. Right now all my plants get not only the Calmag product in the Remo and Cyco, but also a 5 mg shot of my base CalMag plus Iron (Humboldt’s Secret). It’s only 2-0-0, so it does not overload the N. You see my plants.

So imho, you might be well served to grab some and try it on a plant. Calmag corrects a lot of issues and more importantly (I think) it PREVENTS issues from arising. My two cents.

Hi @con - had some time and catching up. A word on autos and calmag - I’m sure in shock to hear that you’ve never used it. You must be the luckiest auto grower alive. Calmag, imho, especially with autos, is 100% essential and indispensable. I believe autos use more Ca and Mg (and Iron is yours has that, mine does) than do photos. And under LED the way we do, if I don’t use calmag with every feed, I begin to get issues. From start til about 2/3 of the way through flower I use it every single feed, and it goes up with the feed schedule progression. Right now all my plants get not only the Calmag product in the Remo and Cyco, but also a 5 mg shot of my base CalMag plus Iron (Humboldt’s Secret). It’s only 2-0-0, so it does not overload the N. You see my plants.

So imho, you might be well served to grab some and try it on a plant. Calmag corrects a lot of issues and more importantly (I think) it PREVENTS issues from arising. My two cents.
Caveat: I’m in coco and. Coco will leach Ca and Mg. In soil, I would certainly not use it at the same rate. Important distinction I failed to make in the first post. That said, when I grew in soil using nutes, once they were in flower I used it every other feeding or so. Like Nick said, the extra source can’t hurt to have. But you sure seem to make it work without it.

Phew! I had some catching up to do. Looks like you’re having too much damn fun @con. The plants look great. The setup looks great. I like your side light methodology there, a bit different than the way I do it. Very interesting. And the SF is a big upgrade, nice grab there. You’re rocking and rolling, nice work! I will say this: you appear to have taken all the fans you can on all those plants. I wouldn’t take another leaf. You might get larger buds in the future if you keep a lot more fan leaves, that’s what I’ve found. Excellent training, excellent flat canopies. You learn fast con. It’s fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom