Creating Female Seeds Using Colloidal Silver - With High Brix

20170925_231637.jpg

nice!!! those look like it'll be soon! :goodjob:

Not sure what's wrong using this CS

it worked so so on my last Widow pollinating my Widow Querkle.
I thought I would have thousand of seeds for as many pods seen on the branch being sprayed
I ended up with around 50, which is still good, just puzzling,

I don't see any seeds on my friends 2 plants I used my frozen pollen on

as for my outdoor, I used CS on an outdoor Widow clone I just harvested and I see no signs of seeds,
and again tons of pods.

currently indoor, I started spraying a Dinachem clone the day I potted it and flipped 12/12, even missed 2 days, and I see pods in 17 days.
Hopefully she will self pollinate and knock up her Widow room mate.

I thought I would have thousand of seeds for as many pods seen on the branch being sprayed

as for my outdoor, I used CS on an outdoor Widow clone I just harvested and I see no signs of seeds,
and again tons of pods.

currently indoor, I started spraying a Dinachem clone the day I potted it and flipped 12/12, even missed 2 days, and I see pods in 17 days.

I'm having the same issues with CS.. My 1st run was great with literally hundreds of seeds. The 2nd and 3rd runs though created pollen sacks but with no pollen and my current grow has tons of pollen sacks but still yet to see pollen. I think I may have to try using STS instead next run... bummed that 3 strikes so far and a ton of wasted time.

If anyone has suggestions on guaranteed results with CS.. please share. :)

I'm having the same issues with CS.. My 1st run was great with literally hundreds of seeds. The 2nd and 3rd runs though created pollen sacks but with no pollen and my current grow has tons of pollen sacks but still yet to see pollen. I think I may have to try using STS instead next run... bummed that 3 strikes so far and a ton of wasted time.

If anyone has suggestions on guaranteed results with CS.. please share. :)

Go with STS. Took me 3 weeks and 5 sprays on my first try.

I'll keep posting updates just to make sure it actually finishes successfully but I have a good feeling about this method.

and again tons of pods.

have you checked recently the CS with a meter? :Namaste:

Go with STS. Took me 3 weeks and 5 sprays on my first try.

I'll keep posting updates just to make sure it actually finishes successfully but I have a good feeling about this method.

I agree..I will use the Ag2S2O3(Silver Thiosulfate)for future seed making trials.

Were you successful on your latest silver thio application? Have been curious since we had zero issues with that recipe.

the Thing was taken down due to a mold issue. It had formed some nannas, but was culled.
The BB x BH x CG started changing rapidly but I didn't proceed with her after the culling of Thing.

Thank you again!

Does anyone have a source for already mixed STS? I really don't wan't to have to mix it myself in my apartment as the ingredients are some harsh and harmful stuff. Seems like silver nitrate is really the biggest concern of mine.

If anyone has a source of some STS that is already mixed and ready to use, please PM me the link to the location/store.

Does anyone have a source for already mixed STS? I really don't wan't to have to mix it myself in my apartment as the ingredients are some harsh and harmful stuff. Seems like silver nitrate is really the biggest concern of mine.

If anyone has a source of some STS that is already mixed and ready to use, please PM me the link to the location/store.
I believe I saw some on the zon a while back. No idea if it works or not since we bought the raw materials.

As long as you wear gloves and a long sleeve shirt when handling the silver nitrate, you shouldn't have an issue. Also when mixing, use a plastic spoon since anything metallic can mess it up.

Back
Top Bottom