Hey there @gr865

Drive-by something I threw up tonight,,, well,,,, not that,,,,, but a pic anyways......

Beautiful, just plain beautiful!

Where in NorCal are you? I lived in NorCal from late 80's to 2008, Fresno, Sacramento, Auburn and Marysville/Yuba City. Was in the golf biz.
Long time friend lived and grew in Mendocino County, sold medical in San Francisco. What a great strain he grew, I would get about two pounds from him yearly. They lived in the middle of Old Growth Forest and that's what the spent their profits on, was buying more Old Growth to keep it out of the hands of the lumber industry. His neighbors did the same.

The pics of your ladies are just spectacular, great color.
What is the strain and your setup?

GR

First contribution to this thread. My first indoor grow with bagseed. Not really sure on the parents of this one, but it did come from a bag of chocolope or xxx og.
IMG_6207 (2).JPG

Organic Bloody Skunk Auto 1/2 way through cure grown under a 315 CMH. Harvested 8 weeks from germination.
6DD38AA9-C568-49D0-B04C-FCA1C0EFFB98.jpeg
8 weeks from germ!!?? Sounds incredible! Heard some people use 12/12 from the ground up, but never that fast finishers.. u have some special in your hands! :) ;):thumb:

Organic Bloody Skunk Auto 1/2 way through cure grown under a 315 CMH. Harvested 8 weeks from germination.
6DD38AA9-C568-49D0-B04C-FCA1C0EFFB98.jpeg
That’s really impressive my friend.
Auto?
Any secrets to share?

Back
Top Bottom