Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

I had power go out last grow during flower for almost three days. When the power come back on it was time for my lights anyway so I set time back on timer and left it the same. Idk what to do in your situation but I would probably just let everything continue on like it was and I don't think it will hurt them but what do I know lol.✌️
My first thought was exactly what u mentioned. And I think I'll stick to it few hoirs of extra light for 1 night. I think I'll take my chances. Thanks brother.

Wake n bake on my balcony with these noise cancelling bose headphones. They're pretty good

Oh man, that stuff sucks...but that stuff happens...

Ummm...especially if you're a stoner! :rofl: :tokin:

Put them on a timer or you'll stress herm those ladies. :Namaste:
I'm way too lazy to bother. Those silly things haven't really shown to be making a difference to be honest. Not sure y I even turn them on.
Dang, I would forget every night! Lol I think you will be fine.
To my shock it's actually my first time forgetting the light bars. Oh well. I'm hoping within the next couple weeks I'll have a better light and won't feel like I need supplementary lighting

To my shock it's actually my first time forgetting the light bars. Oh well. I'm hoping within the next couple weeks I'll have a better light and won't feel like I need supplementary lighting

Didn't you buy a quantum board?!

Day 34

Made a batch of bumped up nutes. Still not feeding full strength of recommended. This week's calls for 10 ml/gal. I made 2 gallons with 8 ml and 2 gallons with 6 ml.

Ppm around 1000 for the 8 ml
850 ish for the 6 ml
Ph as always 5.7 ish.

This is what my feed schedule looks like. Thier standard is for 8 weeks but if I go on the site I can adjust the veg and flower times and it spits back a schedule that fits whatever info u input
420-magazine-mobile702117876.jpg

Had to use my wife's phone to snap a few pics... actually got a couple nice closeups. The other shitty looking ones are from her flash
420-magazine-mobile1682928736.jpg
420-magazine-mobile678058870.jpg
420-magazine-mobile438041866.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1485580369.jpg

These 2 are with the front facing camera....useless
420-magazine-mobile55409020.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1579246884.jpg

Should be getting my Google pixel 2 soon. Supposed to have the best camera. Also getting a bad ass dslr but not for a few weeks still.

And for my favorite part. Mmm
Pulled this one away from leaning on the tent
420-magazine-mobile1080875527.jpg

420-magazine-mobile779194245.jpg
420-magazine-mobile331792508.jpg

Gonna do a couple days of the higher feed and see what happens. I just did a light feed this morning to let that new higher dose marinate.

Time to get into some more canna coffee. Placed a new order of meds aswell. Forgot to on Friday so I might be without for a few days this week.

Have a great Monday. Fresh start. Fresh week. Make it a good one ✌
Beautiful bro what strain u rockin'

Didn't you buy a quantum board?!
Yes but I had to cancel the order. I didn't know about the 3000 k etc. They were sold out of 3k and I ordered 4k I think. Then thought I better not if 3k is the optimal for both veg and flower. So now I'm gonna order new calis. The newer black 550 model like the ones bigbudz420 has. That's the plan anyway. I still want a qb tho.
Beautiful bro what strain u rockin'
Thank you. Both are critical kush from dinafem

I had power go out last grow during flower for almost three days. When the power come back on it was time for my lights anyway so I set time back on timer and left it the same. Idk what to do in your situation but I would probably just let everything continue on like it was and I don't think it will hurt them but what do I know lol.✌️

Solid advice. Your plants are used to having lights on or off at certain times, I wouldn't switch anything. I don't know about anyone else but if I pulled an all-nighter I typically don't start sleeping during the day. I just finish my day and go to sleep at my normal time, usually extremely exhausted. A little stress here or there is usually nothing to worry about. Just don't let it happen multiple times in a row and they should be just fine!

TORONTO FC MLS CUP CHAMPS ....

Toronto Argos the other day. Toronto FC today. What a good year to be a torontonian.

Working on the plant updates. Stay tuned. Sorry.

Nice was awesome game .

I must agr33. Only watched the second half but it was great. I had an opportunity to see one of thier games this past summer but it didn't work out. Woulda been nice.

Nice to have a destresser sport in ones life eh, Swag -said al smoothly .

My first thought was exactly what u mentioned. And I think I'll stick to it few hoirs of extra light for 1 night. I think I'll take my chances. Thanks brother.

Wake n bake on my balcony with these noise cancelling bose headphones. They're pretty good
Last year at this time I set up some extra LED bars along the tent sides to help lower buds then went to work for three weeks, I came home to re-veged extensions out of my buds. I was so sad made it all into butter so all was not lost.

Last year at this time I set up some extra LED bars along the tent sides to help lower buds then went to work for three weeks, I came home to re-veged extensions out of my buds. I was so sad made it all into butter so all was not lost.
Haha. Oh man. Still a happy ending tho.

Hey if it gets ya high.... but yeah likely not the same bush the test was run on.

Anyways wanted to stop by and say great work with Peral and Wanda the frost is really starting to come on strong now!

The first strain I smoked after getting to Alaska was critical kush and it was so potent skunky and frosty! Looks like your nugs will lay them to waste though. Some real beauties you have there man!

You guys should get into hockey!!!!!!
Playoffs are the only time I have even the slightest interest in hockey these days.
. looking great friend .
Hmmmmm I never thought to look closely at my store bought buds! Im going to find my scope tomorrow lol! Very interesting
I get bored and randomly think this stuff up.

Back
Top Bottom