CronicHempHog Back On The Journal - Indoor Hydro, Outdoor Soil Grows

So here I am going to start a new journal been meaning to do one but never got around to it but friends want to see me back so here we go

indoor
4 tents a 4x4 x5 for blooming, a 4x4 x2 for veg 2 used just for my indoor hydro, a 2x4 and a 3x3 both used to veg out the outdoor plants before they go outdoors usually only 3 tents are being used at once
got a few strains im trying indoor is simple bubbler setup using Botanicare pro line nutrients advanced feed

we got Hilo Hammer 1 from Archive seeds, Kings Stash 5 f2 original genetics from Archive f2's by me working on testing my f3's atm f2's have been fairly consistent as far as pheno's go, and a Moonbow 112 IX 3 numbers denotes what seed It is e.i first seed second seed etc.. also Have a sour dubble x wedding cake in the bloom tent which I dont know what seed im on didn't count those it might be on 3rd or 4th seed this one came from Maui gsx seeds the bloom tent been having some issues been narrowing it down so hopefully my next blooming plants wont have nanners at the bottom of nodes and only at the bottom of nodes not in the actual flower but it does cause it to pollinate has nothing to do with light leaks or anything of that nature hopefully got it down to old bloom nutes as manufacturer states once opened use within 1 yr but ever since I been having issues from other things like dying plants because hydroguard got contaminated worked that out nothing dying now but got the hermie issue got a new bottle of my bloom nutes as my 5 gallon jug is well over a year since I haven't been using much since I started getting issues

3 of those are just ending their 1st week of veg
bloom tent got the hermie issue on the sour dubble x wedding cake, kind of narrowed it down to the bloom nutes cause my previous grow before my last harvest which had the the problem but the previous grow before that had no issues but I had a new quart bottle I used that ran out went back to the 5 gallon and issue returned so I got a new gallon coming so well see if it is resolved, had a couple others in there but they was showing it sooner so it got chopped and thrown out but since theres only that one left I figured just let it grow

i'll post pics soon

as far as lights go im still using an advanced led reflector 400 watt on one side and and 80 strip on the edge with the reflector light the other side of the tent im using a 420 watt Kind LED switched to kind as the Advanced led's the last ones I bought was having issues and also the company don't exist anymore

veg tent has a 80 kind LED strip and a cheap white led from the hardware store you can tell the plants prefer the Kind LED veg strip better but the shipping is so damn expensive to get it here

outdoor I have in raised beds and 50 gallon bags using my super soil mix
I throw my plants out when they are are about 18-24 inches tall vegged indoor in tents sometimes taller as I like to get them going sooner than later or I will fall behind my schedule, atm getting gelato 41 x dosidos and TAR getting vegged to go out once the outdoors complete, but once they go out I let them veg an additinal 6 weeks using supplemental lights just cheap low wattage led bulbs on a string light setup using soft light as i want them to stretch. where I am I need to do this because if I don't they will go into bloom no matter what time of the year, I can get roughly 3 grows in 1 year outdoor they are on the last week of 6 weeks atm so lights will be coming down some time next week

feather meal
bonemeal
fishmeal
oyster shell powder
kelp meal
azomite
bat guano
chicken shit not fresh
earthworm castings
langebenite

may have forgotten something lol also I may change my mix dependent on availability of certain products
usually when I put into bloom ill do a tea once a week my tea consists of my soil mix with the worm castings I always leave worms castings separate everything is usually mixed together except the casting and chicken turds and put in sealed buckets in a cool dry area

do about 17 gallons at a time for my tea.
for my ipm I use plant therapy when I get Aphids I add some dawn to it at a ratio of 1/4 oz per gallon or slightly less I got that that point I started with 1/2 oz per gallon but it was burning my plants the 1/4 per gallon still helps knock down the Aphids as adding the dish soap I can visually see helps knock down the Aphids every other day 2 to 3 times and i'll repeat a week later from there ill just do weekly unless i start to see something

Outdoor we have Moonbow 112 IX 1 &2 also have NFS or not for sale both from Archive
If I forgot to mention something just ask I can clarify
pictures coming in following post probably tomorrow on res change day

again if I left anything out just ask
hope I didn't miss any info again pics coming soon I just needed to get this journal started

So here I am going to start a new journal been meaning to do one but never got around to it but friends want to see me back so here we go

indoor
got a few strains im trying indoor is simple bubbler setup using Botanicare pro line nutrients advanced feed

we got Hilo Hammer 1 from Archive seeds, Kings Stash 5 f2 original genetics from Archive f2's by me working on testing my f3's atm f2's have been fairly consistent as far as pheno's go, and a Moonbow 112 IX 3 numbers denotes what seed It is e.i first seed second seed etc.. also Have a sour dubble x wedding cake in the bloom tent which I dont know what seed im on didn't count those it might be on 3rd or 4th seed this one came from Maui gsx seeds the bloom tent been having some issues been narrowing it down so hopefully my next blooming plants wont have nanners at the bottom of nodes and only at the bottom of nodes not in the actual flower but it does cause it to pollinate has nothing to do with light leaks or anything of that nature hopefully got it down to old bloom nutes as manufacturer states once opened use within 1 yr but ever since I been having issues from other things like dying plants because hydroguard got contaminated worked that out nothing dying now but got the hermie issue got a new bottle of my bloom nutes as my 5 gallon jug is well over a year since I haven't been using much since I started getting issues
3 of those are just ending their 1st week of veg
bloom tent got the hermie issue on the sour dubble x wedding cake, kind of narrowed it down to the bloom nutes cause my previous grow before my last harvest which had the the problem but the previous grow before that had no issues but I had a new quart bottle I used that ran out went back to the 5 gallon and issue returned so I got a new gallon coming so well see if it is resolved, had a couple others in there but they was showing it sooner so it got chopped and thrown out but since theres only that one left I figured just let it grow
i'll post pics soon
as far as lights go im still using an advanced led reflector 400 watt on one side and and 80 strip on the edge with the reflector light the other side of the tent im using a 420 watt Kind LED switched to kind as the Advanced led's the last ones I bought was having issues and also the company don't exist anymore
veg tent has a 80 kind and a cheap white led from the hardware store you can tell the plants prefer the Kind LED veg strip better but the shipping is so damn expensive to get it here

outdoor I have in raised beds and 50 gallon bags using my super soil mix
I throw my plants out when they are are about 18-24 inches tall but once they go out I let them veg an additinal 6 weeks using supplemental lights just cheap low wattage led bulbs on a string light setup using soft light as i want them to stretch. where I am I need to do this because if I don't they will go into bloom no matter what time of the year, I can get roughly 3 grows in 1 year outdoor
feather meal
bonemeal
fishmeal
oyster shell powder
kelp meal
azomite
bat guano
chicken shit not fresh
earthworm castings
langebenite
may have forgotten something lol also I may change my mix dependent on availability of certain products
usually when I put into bloom ill do a tea once a week my tea consists of my soil mix with the worm castings I always leave worms castings separate everything is usually mixed together except the casting and chicken turds and put in sealed buckets in a cool dry area
do about 17 gallons at a time for my tea.
for my ipm I use plant therapy when I get Aphids I add some dawn to it at a ratio of 1/4 oz per gallon or slightly less I got that that point I started with 1/2 oz per gallon but it was burning my plants the 1/4 per gallon still helps knock down the Aphids as adding the dish soap I can visually see helps knock down the Aphids every other day 2 to 3 times and i'll repeat a week later from there ill just do weekly unless i start to see something

Outdoor we have Moonbow 112 IX 1 &2 also have NFS or not for sale both from Archive
If I forgot to mention something just ask I can clarify
pictures coming in following post probably tomorrow on res change day

again if I left anything out just ask
hope I didn't miss any info again pics coming soon I just needed to get this journal started
Glad to see you my friend.
Welcome back :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

:yahoo: :yahoo:
We've missed you!

I came back last October-ish. (Formerly Cannafan)
Thanks I have been asked if I was going to start again by many people so here I am

Glad to see you my friend.
Welcome back :yahoo:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks I hope to keep up with this one as the last couple I did ended up abandoned

Thanks I hope to keep up with this one as the last couple I did ended up abandoned
No worries we all do our best. :Namaste:
Life happens. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

So nice to have you back brother 🤙🏼
Thanks Brother I was suppose to post some pics today as I don't have a regular camera to connect to my pc and take pics on my phone and prefer using my pc which at this time for some reason doesn't show it connected I am trying to figure it out. worse comes to worse I will log in on my phone tomorrow and post it that way, its just alot easier for me to type out text on my keyboard as opposed to the tiny keyboard on my phone

Looking forward to your outdoor grow bro
Wish u luck , take care & peace to all🤙✌️
Thank you i'll do my best to get some pics up today

ok I figured out a way to get my pics on my pc so here we go lets start with the inside

the sour dubble x wedding cake with the hermie on the bottom of the nodes

next is the vegging plants
first will be Kings Stash 5 f2 followed by moonbow 112 IX 3 finally the Hilo Hammer

then to the outdoor raised beds scrogged and 50 gallon bags with cage both to help widen the plants and cover more are with the space , theres also 4 smaller plants in the bed to replace the 1 plant that had issues
2 strains 1 strain with 2 different phenos
2 phenos of Moonbow 112 IX 1 and 2
and a NFS
the picture with the sprayer is from yesterday which is my IPM day the other outdoor photos is from 2 days ago
will flip to bloom in a few days so light will come down
for some reason it didnt post in the order I attached them
20240316_092258.jpg

20240317_123448.jpg
20240317_124520.jpg
20240317_125445.jpg
20240316_092304.jpg
20240316_092321.jpg
20240317_173248.jpg

20240317_085652.jpg
20240317_085758.jpg
20240317_085851.jpg

Wouw those outdoor photos blew me away , your outdoor garden is already well underway , very niccce dude 👌🤙✌️
yea I always have something going Thanks for stopping by and checking it out, lights come down this week and going into bloom outdoors so perfect timing, also plants always start indoors usually clones from plants I test indoors to see if i'm willing to grow it outdoor. try to get it vegging for at least a couple months before it goes out, sometimes the timings off like my last round I was way behind on my veg so my garden was empty for a bit but normally after outdoor harvest about a month before the next round gets put into the ground sometimes sooner I do till theres no wintering here so I don't do no till.

I was wondering if I was gonna see those feet again. :)
Welcome back :thumb:
I had to do it lol Thanks Brother, the feet is back lol

Back
Top Bottom