Darkscotia Apprentices - Passion#1 Perfect Sun COB/8COB Citizen K

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you..... Very important information received :thanks:

EDIT: Apparently I will have to wait for my 3rd apprentice grow to switch up my
process, Got to figure a way to keep them in the small pots longer. Still on track to
complete my 3 GROW APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM later this year.

EDIT EDIT: Considering I had really good wrapped roots at veg day 25 (3 weeks)
I am thinking moving up to a 2 or 3 gal for veg could give me the extra time needed
before Up-Potting. Should have enough time to fill and wrap at 7 weeks ?

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Crap I NEED to include This is NOT A RECOMMENDED process,
just me trying to adjust it to my conditions

I'm using one gallon pots for veg Gazoo. You see how long they're in those pots. You see the roots, leaves and buds. Why not copy what works a few times before branching out?

I'm using one gallon pots for veg Gazoo. You see how long they're in those pots. You see the roots, leaves and buds. Why not copy what works a few times before branching out?

Well :) this is what the ROOTS looked like at 3 weeks and if I left
them in the small pot longer (was droopy for 2 or 3 days) I felt
leaving her in that pot for another 3 or 4 weeks would be difficult
and I still needed to fill my SCROG NET.

No Doubt your process WORKS :) But I don't have the Height to let them
go that long, and in the small pots, the LST is near impossible to keep them
under the Height I need

EDIT: BTW I Love the Kit and How it is Working,
It just needs to work for my style of grow so I am attempting to make that
happen. Should be Good for Future users who want to run a Small SCROG

roots_19.jpg

Picture_024106.jpg
Picture_023114.jpg
Picture_016185.jpg
Picture_017173.jpg
Picture_019159.jpg
Picture_021144.jpg
Picture_020151.jpg

So, I filled the pot part way with soil...put down about a teaspoon of Roots! around the pot....then filled the soil to the top, removed the pot, dusted the hole with Roots!, Scored the roots on the plant....planted it.....watered with Transplant 1/2 in two gallons of water, one gallon to each plant.

They had their first 11/13 photoperiod last night. We're blooming...no extended veg time needed as there are plenty of roots already and I'm in "small" containers.

By far, the most aggressive, impressive and prolific root growth occurs during the first 3 weeks of bloom. Veg roots are slooooooow...in comparison.

So, my experience is that a week or two in the larger pot basically just slows down the harvest a week or two.....unless we're talking about a 25 or larger pot. I'd give them a week in one that big.

But the tiny 7's that I use? Bloom 'em pronto. They're small enough as is.

Thanks for posting those pictures. I wanted to post some of transplant stage but still recovering from sickness so didn't get chance.

With all that said I'll flip my girls to 12/12 when light come on tonight to be right in line with you. Was thinking same as ween in trying to build roots for the 10 gallon but will flip tonight instead. Thanks

My amnesia lemon that I gave to my buddy who got robbed is still in my 1 gallon pots and are about 4 feet tall at this point. Next time I drop by my buddies house I'll take picks of them. He decided to grow them out so we can try and get 100 or more clones from them.

My amnesia lemon that I gave to my buddy who got robbed is still in my 1 gallon pots and are about 4 feet tall at this point. Next time I drop by my buddies house I’ll take picks of them. He decided to grow them out so we can try and get 100 or more clones from them.

Its all Good,:thumb: I just need this to work for MY STYLE of grow
No one said I had to change my entire grow style ?
:jawdropper:

Growing with Doc's gear gets boring for pete's sake...it's so friggen easy!
Thanks my friend Doc...and everyone else offering up great tips , advise and info....cheers to us!!:circle-of-love:

Hands down duggan. Easiest gear I've ever grown with just can't find my stride or growing wrong strains. That's what frustrating to me is I can't get it right as of yet, even having the master and many other I still screw it up somehow. Envoirnment is in check for sure as well. Best part of hb community is all the great help all are willing to offer even with there own busy life's

With all that said my bluecheese is doing wonderful so far.

Hands down duggan. Easiest gear I’ve ever grown with just can’t find my stride or growing wrong strains. That’s what frustrating to me is I can’t get it right as of yet, even having the master and many other I still screw it up somehow. Envoirnment is in check for sure as well. Best part of hb community is all the great help all are willing to offer even with there own busy life’s

With all that said my bluecheese is doing wonderful so far.

I think you're getting it right.

Your organic stuff looks great too! Release your green thumb and apply it to HB.

I'm getting it right just girls and boys(for frig sakes) won't stay looking like yours and my other grows and its frustrating.My plan is to eventually grow all my grows hb which will happen just not going like I want it. But that's learning also so I chalk it up to that and keep moving till I truly master and fully understand your kit.

You might have to change your style if what you're doing isn't working. Living soil requires a few things...style wise.

No if it does not work for my style it goes to the curb

I never said it was not going to work, I said I needed
to adjust it for MY style.

I would expect more encouragement ?

I'm getting it right just girls and boys(for frig sakes) won't stay looking like yours and my other grows and its frustrating.My plan is to eventually grow all my grows hb which will happen just not going like I want it. But that's learning also so I chalk it up to that and keep moving till I truly master and fully understand your kit.

Scotia,...please my friend,..don't overthink Doc's 'Kit'! It's all about Minerals, Microbes and a base soil. All the Drenches do is keep the soil life thriving. Heck,..we don't even have to bother with PH or EC or 'run off' . What a big PITA all that is. Using our soil , the way we do , we're just keeping the microbes alive and thriving.They do all the work. Ya don't even have to worry about NPK...all that's been looked after by Doc .
Scotia , what is your water source? Anyhow , enjoy the night...:high-five:

No if it does not work for my style it goes to the curb

I never said it was not going to work, I said I needed
to adjust it for MY style.

I would expect more encouragement ?

I think we should truly learn to grow the kit as intended by doc himself and then try and branch off from there. If I hadn't been following kit instruction to a t then I'd have nothing to complain about when my plants starting looking like shit.

Scotia,...please my friend,..don't overthink Doc's 'Kit'! It's all about Minerals, Microbes and a base soil. All the Drenches do is keep the soil life thriving. Heck,..we don't even have to bother with PH or EC or 'run off' . What a big PITA all that is. Using our soil , the way we do , we're just keeping the microbes alive and thriving.They do all the work. Ya don't even have to worry about NPK...all that's been looked after by Doc .
Scotia , what is your water source? Anyhow , enjoy the night...:high-five:

I do use city tap water for my kit but as previously discussed my water seems to come out perfect. Ph is 7 on the dot and very clean to drink and no funky smells either lol. I use same water for my other organic grows. I fill pales with water and always let it sit while being aerated for atleast 24hrs before mixing drenchs or foods into that water. If need be I'll get a ro system but don't think that's the problem.

OK,...right now i'm thinkin about your tap water. Is it OK,..i dunno, maybe not . It's a week link for me Scotia.

My money is possibly on being something i did wrong in first time cooking soil. For me I figured I'd see problem in my other plants which I'm not and haven't in some time. I have had problems before but only when experimenting with new stuff. But i may need a ro system so I'll check into that as well. Any recommendations on a certain system or certain type I should buy if needed?

Back
Top Bottom