Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

That's exactly what it looks like. It's a way to cure your product. Sue is the one who started it. She has a journal here somewhere. Long process with big rewards. So they say. I'm not there yet.
It is kinda funny that we're using the same word for two completely different things in our growing experience. One we hang in our tents as mini-suns and one we shrink-wrap and heat our finished product. Aren't there enough words in the language that we could have used something other than "cobs"? Husking? Cannusks? I dunno but when I started reading that someone was making cobs I assumed they were building their own lights :).

Afternoon Smeegol. My coring of the growing media was first done with a long 1/8 (4mm) drill bit. Since then I'm just using a wire a bit smaller in diameter and poking it down about 3/4 of the depth of the pot.
I don't think the octopus tubing will achieve the same result as it would just be letting the feed run toward the bottom of the pot every feeding. I'm waiting until my media (coco) is starting to take some time to drink and is feeling kinda solid toward the top. Every week or 2 I'm running my wire down into the media 6-8 time's in different areas to help bypass some of the root mass.

I’m hooked on this now and I haven’t even seen the roots yet:D I use a Bic pen!

Nice cobs Derbs

Just mixed and fed nutes. 3ml cal mag, 1ml silica blast, 2 ml AN grow parts A&B, 1/2 scoop Great White per gal. Fed 12 oz each. Now we wait some more. Don't know the EC or ph. I'll check tomorrow. Got to get some sleep as working both jobs tomorrow and need to get up in 5 hours. Gnight all

Okay I like my autos to cruise around 450 usually most of veg up to about 550 ish maybe second late phase veg for few weeks hmmm

At first I thought Sue had a new light sponsor grow going but in the first page of that journal you definitely know something totally different is emerging. Lol

I have 5 of them from 5 strains going right now. 4 are in the cure phase and the last one is in the fermentation stage. Will likely try a sample this week or next week. Excited to try it, but nervous as I will be home alone LOL.

Back
Top Bottom