Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

I know your a few hours ahead but the time stamp says 8 am.... I like how you weekend buddy!

Oh no, the moonshiners have united!!! Maybe one day I'll try that stuff, for now I'll take my whiskey and beers..

So when's the party ase? Sounds like your doing all the cool stuff I want to one day. Nothing better than homeade brews and homegrown dank. My buddy made mead in college I loved that stuff!!!

Lol I have about 20 gallons of mead in my basement right now actually. Hey if you are ever in Oregon, that's when the part is.

Yeah mead is closer to 10 I think??? But you can go to the store and get the make your own kits ... maybe they set you up for under that. No clue but it is tastey

I feel I'm in my own little world on my journal but having the vault actually give us seeds and say what can you do is a bit different. After a few weeks I'll be fine. Just the first few weeks I'll have weak knees.
Derbybud I just wanted to interrupt and say wishing you well wishes brotha .

Your garden turned out five star to me .

Ps happy birthday @LopinNSmokin ✊

Ok most states allow 100 gal. Per legal age person in a household of mash or mead. Once the first drop is distilled it's illegal as it falls under a different tax stamp. Mead or mash you can take to any proof and because it's not distilled it's legal. How's that for a great government buy off.

morning mr.Derby, I'm on pg126 and I'm reading bout your pokeasoil method.
You using thin wire for the holes.....?? What if you put aquarium hosing down semi permanent and water in that way..

eg: final pot with octopus legs ( hosing ) going into medium stays there whole grow.... maby my brains over complicating it.....:hmmmm:

morning mr.Derby, I'm on pg126 and I'm reading bout your pokeasoil method.
You using thin wire for the holes.....?? What if you put aquarium hosing down semi permanent and water in that way..

eg: final pot with octopus legs ( hosing ) going into medium stays there whole grow.... maby my brains over complicating it.....:hmmmm:
Afternoon Smeegol. My coring of the growing media was first done with a long 1/8 (4mm) drill bit. Since then I'm just using a wire a bit smaller in diameter and poking it down about 3/4 of the depth of the pot.
I don't think the octopus tubing will achieve the same result as it would just be letting the feed run toward the bottom of the pot every feeding. I'm waiting until my media (coco) is starting to take some time to drink and is feeling kinda solid toward the top. Every week or 2 I'm running my wire down into the media 6-8 time's in different areas to help bypass some of the root mass.

So I've been dabbling a bit with making cobs. Here are my cbdutch treat cobs.
Let the cbdutch treat cobs breath a bit today. Top cobs were fermented for 18 hours and the bottom 2 were dryer to begin with and only got 12 hours. This is after 8 days of 77-84f . Starting to really get a good smell to them

This one is split open and you can see the goodness happening

I know right? Did an oil run yesterday its finishing up now. I think I want to try some caps maybe this week.

Back
Top Bottom