Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

A normal extension cord cut to reuse the ends makes a great extension for the lights. They are cheap and you can put the driver a long ways from the light easy.

@Kismet . Here are a few pictures of my set up. Romex from lights to wagos in the center of my 4x8 tent. I left the romex coiled some to have enough wire to raise, lower and be able to move the lights around some. From there I used solid core 14 gage wire to my driver's outside of my tent. I could have run romex out to the drivers but I had this laying around. I have my one driver hooked up to runs in both my big tent and my smaller tent. That way all I need to do is disconnect it at the wagos in the tent and can move it to the other tent if needed. Here are the pictures
20180718_004113.jpg20180718_004121.jpg20180718_004220.jpg

Nice looking girls there Derby!
Those damn grates your plants are sitting on are probably the cheapest addition I could make to my growroom and I haven't splurged lol. My cloth pots seem to be wet under them a long time. Maybe today will be the day!
Nice work those tops look amazing.
Thanks lowded. Starting to stack nicely. I think the big girl will yield decent.
The grates are just cheap shelving from HD. The thing that helps me most are my cages around my pots. Takes just a few min to tug and spread things out. Super simple but very productive.

So been meaning to look my history and I missed my 420 mag anniversary yesterday. 1 year ago yesterday, I became a member of the best cannabis awareness site on the web. Found some of the nicest people on the planet that now I can call my friends. Wow time flies when your growing cannabis.

Back
Top Bottom