Searching for taps now.
CKS
2 Early Miss autos
Bomb Seeds
2 Cherry Bomb autos
Auto Seeds
2 Polar Express autos
2 Dream Berry autos
8 autos going and I'll start some photos in about 4 weeks.
20181019_140150.jpg
20181019_140158.jpg
20181019_141221.jpg
20181019_141225.jpg
Niiiice i got the polar express, dreamberry and cherry bomb aswell. All look like great strains man.

Thanks guys. Just wish I had more time to dedicate to helping on the site but i'm always lacking for time. Still haven't dropped beans yet as I have so many things to catch up on the farm. Did go turn my keys and badge in today at my old job. They weren't too happy with how I left. Just gave them a taste of their own medicine with how they treat people.
Sometimes it does feel good to do that and some companies deserve to be screwed with like they screw us.. good for you derby

My least favorite part of growing in coco. I have it down to a science though (I detailed that in my journal) so it doesn't make a huge mess but I have to use my laundry tub and I hate that. I can't do it outside because in my neighborhood that would draw too much attention.

I do like popping beans and starting a fresh grow.
Saw some one use a tarp the other day used a hoe to mix medium or soil with you prob could just blast a hose to flush it hmm

Sooo my brain doesn't work and by the time it doesn't I have to work on something else. I said I would do a Brooklyn Sunrise review and here is the review :)
Brooklyn Sunrise:
Indica or Sativa: 50/50
THC level and effect: HIGH; can easily be over 20%. Light, euphoric feeling. Some head buzz but mostly clear headed.
CBD level and effect: Low; not meant to be a high CBD strain and does its job well as a THC strain
Overall Feeling: In the words of a younger generation ;) Chill AF. Raises you up and wipes away your worries and anxiety. It will calm the anxious energizer bunny to a manageable level but will energize a person with dead batteries. My friends who have tried it say its like the adderall equivalent for stoners. Be careful, though, as too much can cause some scatterbrain feeings. It is more focused than Dutch Treat.
Smell: A nice citrus smell with a smidge of diesel. Think duramax in an orange grove. Not super potent unless it hasn't been burped regularly. It does have a slight skunk smell but the fruity citrus over powers the rest. The smoke itself when smoking is definitely fuelish and skunky. It isn't as stealthy a strain as the White Widow.
Taste: All my friends and I could come up with is alcoholic orange juice. You can choose the booze, but this thing tastes like traditional mimosas, screwdrivers, or even a tequila sunrise. The orange flavor is also what makes it a great morning strain as well.
Method of test: one hitter, pax 3, joint,etc.
Other Notes: I didn't like how much stem was hidden in the buds. they seem nice and dense but can disappoint you when you get to the middle. I'm also picky so that could make a difference. Overall, I really like this strain, especially compared to the CBDutch Treat which would be my other main energizing strain. This isn't as phenomenal as White Widow, but it would get a 17/20. I used out of 20 as it allows a more accurate scoring compared to 10.

Sooo my brain doesn't work and by the time it doesn't I have to work on something else. I said I would do a Brooklyn Sunrise review and here is the review :)
First up is Brooklyn Sunrise:
THC level and effect: HIGH; can easily be over 20%. Light, euphoric feeling. Some head buzz but mostly clear headed.
CBD level and effect: Low; not meant to be a high CBD strain and does its job well as a THC strain
Overall Feeling: In the words of a younger generation ;) Chill AF. Raises you up and wipes away your worries and anxiety. It will calm the anxious energizer bunny to a manageable level but will energize a person with dead batteries. My friends who have tried it say its like the adderall equivalent for stoners. Be careful, though, as too much can cause some scatterbrain feeings. It is more focused than Dutch Treat.
Smell: A nice citrus smell with a smidge of diesel. Think duramax in an orange grove. Not super potent unless it hasn't been burped regularly. It does have a slight skunk smell but the fruity citrus over powers the rest. The smoke itself when smoking is definitely fuelish and skunky. It isn't as stealthy a strain as the White Widow.
Taste: All my friends and I could come up with is alcoholic orange juice. You can choose the booze, but this thing tastes like traditional mimosas, screwdrivers, or even a tequila sunrise. The orange flavor is also what makes it a great morning strain as well.
Other Notes: I didn't like how much stem was hidden in the buds. they seem nice and dense but can disappoint you when you get to the middle. I'm also picky so that could make a difference. Overall, I really like this strain, especially compared to the CBDutch Treat which would be my other main energizing strain. This isn't as phenomenal as White Widow, but it would get a 17/20. I used out of 20 as it allows a more accurate scoring compared to 10.
:bravo:
That's as good as it gets for a smoke report.
:passitleft:

Brooklyn Sunrise:
i give this review a 8.5/10 :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom