Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

@Derbybud - Your CBDream is kickin' major butt, I'm elated for you. I'm just finishing up the last of my CBDream stash, vaping in your honour as we speak.

@LopinNSmokin - I'm sorry that such terrible things happen to such nice people. The world is not our oyster sometimes, it's bird chum and noone wants it. I wish you well during this tough time, recovery is a must, then you will bounce back. Peace Love Unity & Respect to you my friend.

@Derbybud - Your CBDream is kickin' major butt, I'm elated for you. I'm just finishing up the last of my CBDream stash, vaping in your honour as we speak.

@LopinNSmokin - I'm sorry that such terrible things happen to such nice people. The world is not our oyster sometimes, it's bird chum and noone wants it. I wish you well during this tough time, recovery is a must, then you will bounce back. Peace Love Unity & Respect to you my friend.
Thanks G2HM. Yeh it's really crappie what happened to Lopin last week and now we had to get as attorney to boot. Video shows she did nothing, but 3 minors beat her up and now their parents are going to press charges (because she pushed one of them) if she doesn't drop hers. Not right.

:eek: - That's not right, that is BS!!! Again, no amount of apologies could make it up to Lopin, but I sure know what it's like to be ganged up on and it sucks. I will send positive vibes your/her way.

BTW, cops do just show up outta no where, so yah, keep a tight lid on that hobby of yours. ;)

This world is just crazy, but your plants are FABULOUS!:Namaste:

:eek: - That's not right, that is BS!!! Again, no amount of apologies could make it up to Lopin, but I sure know what it's like to be ganged up on and it sucks. I will send positive vibes your/her way.

BTW, cops do just show up outta no where, so yah, keep a tight lid on that hobby of yours. ;)

This world is just crazy, but your plants are FABULOUS!:Namaste:
That's why i haven't been around all week. Just trying to lay low but i think we have things covered now so i did an update today.
And you my friend have some lookers over on you're end. Autos are different but they are fun. Keep em green

I guess we all have that look in our eyes that I want mine to be as good as his. I look at your garden Dobe and just tell myself someday.
I'm really liking the lights. Best thing I did to my garden hands down. Cool temps with no shadows.
There's definitely an element of that Derby. I love how mine are doing, but then I look at yours, and Ase's, and Swagg's that are running in parallel and think, wow, those guys are killing it!

I think I'm finessing it the right way with my wife though. She hates the smell I've had this round; the last few weeks have been pungent, and when I open the tent up at 8:00 the house is full of the smell in no time. I told her the only way I can keep the tent closed without screwing up my grow will be to get lights that run cooler, but they're expensive. Her response was, why don't you use the money in our change jar? We haven't cleared it out in quite some time, and put everything up to toonies :)p) in there, so we rolled it all up and it's $500! I'm a little nervous about DIY but I would love to put the HLG 550 (or equivalent) in my tent. I'll still need to save but that $500 is a great start.

I guess I need to take the long view - I can actually decrease the power consumption and thus come out ahead with the HLG 550 in cost in the long run. And I bet I'll get stellar results, beyond what I get now. All these QB grows pretty much confirm that the lights are fantastic.

There's definitely an element of that Derby. I love how mine are doing, but then I look at yours, and Ase's, and Swagg's that are running in parallel and think, wow, those guys are killing it!

I think I'm finessing it the right way with my wife though. She hates the smell I've had this round; the last few weeks have been pungent, and when I open the tent up at 8:00 the house is full of the smell in no time. I told her the only way I can keep the tent closed without screwing up my grow will be to get lights that run cooler, but they're expensive. Her response was, why don't you use the money in our change jar? We haven't cleared it out in quite some time, and put everything up to toonies :)p) in there, so we rolled it all up and it's $500! I'm a little nervous about DIY but I would love to put the HLG 550 (or equivalent) in my tent. I'll still need to save but that $500 is a great start.

I guess I need to take the long view - I can actually decrease the power consumption and thus come out ahead with the HLG 550 in cost in the long run. And I bet I'll get stellar results, beyond what I get now. All these QB grows pretty much confirm that the lights are fantastic.

My girls really seemed to take off when I switched from 1000 watt MH (turned down to 70% because it was so hot in my room) to my new qb board setup.

This was about 4 weeks old or so the day I transplanted into a bag.

Here it is 3 weeks later (2 weeks under qb boards). The whole garden really seems to have taken off.

With my room sealed up fairly well with the lights on, and a fan in the corner of the room moving air around it stays under 80 degrees.

Usually sitting at 75 for most of the day. Previous to this it was tricky getting it to stay in that temp range with the door wide open to a much cooler area and a fan running as an intake drawing cooler air into the space.

To do it right Dobe you're going to want to take the driver off of that new light and move it out of the tent anyway to keep as much heat out as possible. Don't let the diy keep ya from doing it. I'll pm you next week with a full show ya how easy it is. If you can get boards and drivers on that side of the wall I can send ya the rest with instructions. We can do this. I'm busy till next week but I'll get with ya.
And you are killing it this grow as I think everyone is. Good grows going on right now. Lots of talent in these journals

My girls really seemed to take off when I switched from 1000 watt MH (turned down to 70% because it was so hot in my room) to my new qb board setup.

This was about 4 weeks old or so the day I transplanted into a bag.

Here it is 3 weeks later (2 weeks under qb boards). The whole garden really seems to have taken off.

With my room sealed up fairly well with the lights on, and a fan in the corner of the room moving air around it stays under 80 degrees.

Usually sitting at 75 for most of the day. Previous to this it was tricky getting it to stay in that temp range with the door wide open to a much cooler area and a fan running as an intake drawing cooler air into the space.
There just amazing not aren't they. Do you have the driver outside the tent? Makes a big difference.

Here's my drivers
Someone is not messing around! I gotta order up one of those little digital meters/gaugues for my setup. What kind are you using?

I have my drivers mounted outside of my room as well. They throw some heat for sure.

What's your space like dobe? My wife hasn't even ever smoked lol. Hates the smell and I get er done! Do you run a carbonfilter? Those vipars do run hot AF!

Someone is not messing around! I gotta order up one of those little digital meters/gaugues for my setup. What kind are you using?

I have my drivers mounted outside of my room as well. They throw some heat for sure.
I found that I really don't use the Drok meters much as I use my hand held quantum par meter
it shows me where I need to get more light weather its by rotating the light or moving the plants around or moving the light up or down.
You can buy the Drok meters for like $15. but its a waste really. That's why I only have the 2 for my 4 drivers

I'll still need to save but that $500 is a great start.

Dobe, no! Bad dog! Don't spend another $500 for something you can do for what's already in your wallet. Check out the Samsung F Series builds in this link. You have a 550 killer in your wallet right now. I'll put my $500 Samsung strip builds against a $1000 550 system any day of the week. More flexibility, expandability, and the same LED chips are used in both.
DIY LED Strip Build Designs for Samsung H-Series, F-Series, Q-Series, and Bridgelux EB Gen.2 - LED Gardener

edit: the LedGardener is awesome in that he incorporates his and other's design ideas and does the behind the scenes magic to bring it all in and present it as a whole. I don't know where he gets the time, but we're fortunate that he does.

The one thing I'd change is to use the bigger HLG-600H-48A driver. More power! And you can add more strips as you go. That driver and six strips is the bomb diggity.

I think I'm finessing it the right way with my wife though. She hates the smell I've had this round; the last few weeks have been pungent, and when I open the tent up at 8:00 the house is full of the smell in no time. I told her the only way I can keep the tent closed without screwing up my grow will be to get lights that run cooler, but they're expensive.

@DobeWan - Hey DW, if your wife can't stand the smell you could buy some white dessert sage (am*zon) and light that and it will fill up the house and get rid of that smell. You too DB, anyone else who has a partner that hates the smell, this is what I use and my place never smells. Most women love the smell of sage and you can burn it right before you open the tent, and right after. It won't set off the fire alarm because there is no carcenagens in the sage, but it's a powerful smell that will battle any fragrant scent and no incense can compare.

Getting back to Lopin's deal. Don't let the cops in your front door. In fact, say NOTHING to the cops. Period. That's what your attorney is for.
Don't Talk to the Police
Also watch Part Two presented by an experienced police detective.

Getting back to Lopin's deal. Don't let the cops in your front door. In fact, say NOTHING to the cops. Period. That's what your attorney is for.
Don't Talk to the Police
Also watch Part Two presented by an experienced police detective.
Thanks for the heads up Rider. She let them know her address at school so shouldn't be a reason for them to show up here. Wife had come down off of the roof so my plants are safe for now.

Back
Top Bottom