Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Yea... I already have two tripods and two remotes. It helps when I misplace one --- like all the time. My problem has always been to get the tripod in close enough to shoot a picture.

I guess we all have that look in our eyes that I want mine to be as good as his. I look at your garden Dobe and just tell myself someday.
I'm really liking the lights. Best thing I did to my garden hands down. Cool temps with no shadows.
Good lights make a hell of a difference eh Derby!! Your garden is looking awesome brother.

The one thing I'd change is to use the bigger HLG-600H-48A driver. More power! And you can add more strips as you go. That driver and six strips is the bomb diggity.
Hey Rider, what would something like that cost? And what type watts would you be drawing? Thanks bud.

I ordered the lenses today! Can wait to check them out. The wide angle especially! Thanks again derby. Reps

Gorgeous Derby! Your training on these was great...I love the look of that canopy. You've got the knack. Along with your Sharona.
Thanks Shed. And the comment about my Sharona cracked me up. The buds are really starting to bulk up. Plants are top heavy to where I might need training wheels on my fabric pots soon. Lol. I'm needing more room in the tents so tomorrow I'm going to make a 3rd drip table for my veg tent. Those 9 clones are starting too take over. Need to get 5-6 of them into 3 gal. Fabric pots soon and do more training. Never ends

Holy Tric towers! Dude inforgot to twll you those macro shots you can see the resin oozing and strung from trics.. great job my friend. Your nailing this round fo sho!!!!

Nice job Derby! You are making jumps like Dobewon did. Not just a little jump but big leaps at a time. Your tent setup looks great and your plants look incredible. I just don't know what to say anymore. I stop by everyone's journals and all I see is a long list of compliments from other people. I used to stop by and offer suggestions to you guys but I really have a hard time finding anything wrong. Keep crushing it man. That's all I can say.

Back
Top Bottom