Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Re: Orange tips ?

Hello Amigos,
So I am getting a small amount of orange tips and some edges on leafs on the top leafs, should I worry ?
What might be a cure ?

Second unrelated question, earth worm castings in a container with quality water and a air pump bubbler,
am I wasting time & money ?

Have a good 1, Bulldog
post a pic!

No need to brew tea with a bubbler. Wouldn't hurt anything, but not needed. The other products are loaded with beneficials.

re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

You're sailing off the map bro! let us know how it all works out, please.

Seeds made from HB plants are amazing! Big, spotted, striped things that germ fast!

I can attest to that. I've popped two unintended seeds from different HB harvests, and they both came rocketing out of the soil. :thumb:

I just poked a hole in the soil and popped 'em in there, too - no soaking, no nuthin.

badass just what I wanted to hear!! ill keep posted. the sacs are close to busting so pollination starts soon.

Wheels are in motion - kit, check - pro mix, on way - wiggle worm, on way - now just need patience to wait until current grow is almost done :)

Doc, if Growth Energy and a some Transplant get mixed into the weekly drench together, will it be ok for the plants, or should I dump and make new?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but I'll make a few points that should clear it up.

1. Weekly drenches are too often. You should water in between drenches.
2. Transplant and Growth Energy can be mixed, I often use 1/4 oz transplant with EVERY watering.
3. Do not mix the products together and store, use them immediately, with the exception of DeStress foliar, which can be kept in a fridge for a while.

Doc, thank you! You answered with #2. :)

In you kit instructions you state you can use De-Stress at 50% dilution to help speed clone rooting.
This would be sprayed on the stem/leaves above or on stem part that your are placing in below soil?

I use Clonex on the stems, shove them into the plugs and put in the cloning box. Every couple days lightly mist the leaves with 50% DeStress. Roots in 5 days on fast ones, 7 days on slow. Amazing stuff.

I use Clonex on the stems, shove them into the plugs and put in the cloning box. Every couple days lightly mist the leaves with 50% DeStress. Roots in 5 days on fast ones, 7 days on slow. Amazing stuff.

not that its needed obviously but i too can attest to this!!!

Great stuff for the clones!!!!

Update

When I built the new veg room, I pulled wires and tapped into some wires that were already in the room next door, which must have just loosened up a neutral wire a wee little bit....and then we had a heat wave and all the AC was on....and that little loose neutral wire caused a breaker to blow....which I reset, and then blow again.....long story......it's fixed now, but during that time the temps got up to 100 degrees in the room with this plant in it this is what it looked like today. It was wilted and starting to burn, so it got soaked and sprayed with DeStress 3x in one week:

IMG_58612.jpg
IMG_58622.JPG

Here we have Willie Nelson and Purple Cadillac
IMG_58631.JPG
IMG_5864.JPG
IMG_58654.JPG
IMG_58663.jpg
IMG_58591.jpg

Sheesh, you're serious about the smaller plants, aren't you? I haven't seen yours full view in awhile - you've definitely gone smaller on those.

Amazing endurance on the one that got cooked - impressive! :thumb:

Sheesh, you're serious about the smaller plants, aren't you? I haven't seen yours full view in awhile - you've definitely gone smaller on those.

Amazing endurance on the one that got cooked - impressive! :thumb:

I just went smaller for this run. I'm always trying to dial in something foolproof and the improve on it. I was able to get some really nice yields in the last few runs, and some nice plants as well, but I've either got to go with:

bigger containers
beds
smaller plants
some combination of the above.

I was about to ask the same question. My last batch of clones were doing okay until I sprayed them with Brix. In 3 days the entire tray was covered in mold. I'll do a new round and stick to d-stress.

I just went smaller for this run. I'm always trying to dial in something foolproof and the improve on it. I was able to get some really nice yields in the last few runs, and some nice plants as well, but I've either got to go with:

bigger containers
beds
smaller plants
some combination of the above.

Yes Doc...Bigger pots is the way to go! My MKUltra's in my newly made 10.5 gal. pots look totally plastic,just like the last batch ...but this time i bet you they "hold on" a while longer in these much bigger pots. I'm sticking with untouched ,pure "kit" soil again for this run despite them being part og.They started to fade mid flower last time and looked lacking in something,but what?Hopefully my plan comes together ,and i can grow these ones a little bigger without running out of gas,if you know what i mean?With pots i've always believed bigger the better,especially with H.B. growing where everything is so finely tuned! Cheers, Doc and gang:)Oh ya...almost forgot...my new Budmaster 675xg is rockin!!

Yes Doc...Bigger pots is the way to go! My MKUltra's in my newly made 10.5 gal. pots look totally plastic,just like the last batch ...but this time i bet you they "hold on" a while longer in these much bigger pots. I'm sticking with untouched ,pure "kit" soil again for this run despite them being part og.They started to fade mid flower last time and looked lacking in something,but what?Hopefully my plan comes together ,and i can grow these ones a little bigger without running out of gas,if you know what i mean?With pots i've always believed bigger the better,especially with H.B. growing where everything is so finely tuned! Cheers, Doc and gang:)Oh ya...almost forgot...my new Budmaster 675xg is rockin!!

How was your produce from the last run? I don't recall you sharing a smoke report.....but then I've been pretty busy and might have missed it.

Also, I'm working on a new OG drench that will work in regular soil. Stay tuned.

How was your produce from the last run? I don't recall you sharing a smoke report.....but then I've been pretty busy and might have missed it.

Also, I'm working on a new OG drench that will work in regular soil. Stay tuned.

Doc...the produce from last run of MK Ultra involved three pheno's, unfortunately. The potency from all three is outstanding but only one has the taste i'm lookin for! The resin quantity and quality is unmatched with anything i've grown before! About 8 or so people have tried this and they are blown away at it's strength. Two hits...that's it ...that's all people seem to want when i spark one up!They say there good...they've had enough! What the....? I don't let them leave untill they have had a bit more...:):)These are seasoned puffers ...not newbees.I'm hoping for bigger more resin encrusted plants this time round with these bigger pots and a little more experience with your kit! I guess i'l be getting some of your NEW drench as soon as i can Doc. Let me know as soon as it's available would ya?Is this new drench for og's in "kit" soil? This round looks real nice under the led as well....a nice deep,rich green with a waxy look to the leaves....fake ,if you will! Cheers eh!

Back
Top Bottom